Marriage Without Love

Marriage Without Love

After the wedding date has been set, Kyu Hyun and Victoria took time to have their wedding photos being taken. Super Junior and f(x) members offered to be the groomsmen and bridesmaids for them. The studio is filled with noises when these two idol groups gathered together. Both of them wore five different outfits for the photo-shoot. After the shooting ended, all of them went to a restaurant to have their dinner.

A week later, some of the photos were posted on SM official website as well as Super Junior and f(x)’s fan club websites. The wedding venue is set to be held in a five-star hotel in Gangnam. On the day of the wedding, all SM Entertainment’s artists attended the wedding. Their other celebrity friends were also invited to the wedding. What surprised the media is that Lee Soo Man also attended the wedding. Kyu Hyun and Victoria’s parents wore hanbok. Kyu Hyun wore a white tuxedo while Victoria wore an A-line wedding dress. The couple read their vow in front of the guests and exchanged rings. Kyu Hyun then kissed on Victoria’s forehead. Super Junior’s members and CN Blue’s Jong Hyun sang congratulatory songs for the couple. Before the wedding ended, the guests took turn to take photos with the couple.

Two days later, they left Seoul and headed to London for their honeymoon. They didn’t wear sunglasses or hats to cover their identities. They walked on the street and enjoyed the beautiful sceneries like any other newlywed couples. Some of the citizens recognised them but didn’t disturb them because they knew that this is their honeymoon.

“Kyu Hyun, komawo,” Victoria told Kyu Hyun when they were having their dinner in a restaurant.

“Don’t thank me anymore,” Kyu Hyun chuckled. “You haven’t stopped saying thank you since the day the news about our wedding is spread.”

Victoria smiled at Kyu Hyun. She couldn’t help but to think how much she had owed this man who is now her husband since the day Nichkhun decided to break up with her. For two weeks, they enjoyed their honeymoon in London before returning to Seoul. Their new house is an apartment in Gangnam. They picked the furniture before the wedding. The main colours of the furniture are black and white. In the living room, their wedding photo is printed out as a poster and being hung on the wall. Kyu Hyun and Victoria unpacked their luggage and had a good rest because soon they will be busy promoting their new albums.

The next morning, Victoria prepared breakfast for both of them before they went to SM Entertainment. Both of their hands are full of presents to be delivered to Super Junior and f(x) members. After a while of chatting, both groups started their practices for their comebacks. At night, Kyu Hyun and Victoria went back to Kyu Hyun’s parents’ house to have dinner.

“How’s the honeymoon?” Kim Ha Na asked Victoria when she was helping her to prepare the dinner.

“It was fun,” Victoria replied. “We should go for a family trip in London too.”

“Let’s go when you and Kyu Hyun have holidays,” Kim Ha Na told Victoria.

“Ne,” Victoria smiled at her.

During the dinner, Kim Ha Na showed her favouritism towards Victoria. She understood how hard it is for Victoria to go through all the challenges to debut. Thus, she wanted to let Victoria knows that no matter what happen, she could also lean on her. She will be Victoria’s second mother and best friend.

“Appa, umma, we’ll leave first,” Kyu Hyun told his parents.

“Go back and rest earlier,” Cho Young Hwan told both of them.

“Good night and nice dream,” Victoria said to Cho Young Hwan and Kim Ha Na.

“You too,” Cho Young Hwan and Kim Ha Na responded.

When they reached home, Victoria went to take a shower while Kyu Hyun watched television. Both of them then watched the drama broadcasted on the television for a while before returning to the bedroom to sleep. 

A/N: Sorry for not updating for quite some time. Been busy lately. Will try to update when I'm free to do so.