Marriage Without Love

Marriage Without Love

Victoria’s parents flew to Seoul after receiving a phone call from Victoria that she is getting married. When they arrived at the airport, Kyu Hyun and Victoria went to the airport together to pick them up. Kyu Hyun sent Victoria and her parents to f(x) dorm while he went back to his parents’ house.

“Kyu Hyun, do you really love Victoria?” Cho Ara, Kyu Hyun’s elder sister asked him.

“Yes,” Kyu Hyun wasn’t lying. He has fall in love with Victoria since the first time he saw her. But he hid his feeling after she told him that she was in love with Nichkhun after appearing on We Got Married. He knows that to Victoria, he will always be a best friend, just like Chang Min. But now, after seeing all the pains Victoria suffered, he wants to protect her and love her.

“Will you regret?” Ara could feel the affection between Nichkhun and Victoria from the show. She is sure that Kyu Hyun knows about it too. But yet he did this unexpected decision.

“I won’t,” Kyu Hyun smiled at Ara, showing his confidence.

“Bring Victoria home for dinner some other day,” Kyu Hyun’s mother, Kim Ha Na told him. She met Victoria once when she visited Kona Beans with f(x) members. She was attracted by Victoria’s politeness and cheerfulness since then. Though she didn’t expect the wedding but this is between Kyu Hyun and Victoria. Even if it is just an act, she would still treat Victoria like her own daughter.

“After both of you got married, treat her well,” Kyu Hyun’s father, Cho Young Hwan advised Kyu Hyun.

***********************************************************************************************

Amber, Luna, Sul Li and Krystal were at the dorm when Victoria and her parents walked in. The other four girls greeted Victoria’s parents. Victoria’s parents greeted them back. The four of them went inside their own rooms as they knew that Victoria would want some private time with her parents.

“Pa, Ma,” Victoria called her parents.

“Qian, are you sure you want to get married now?” Victoria’s mother, Lee Yan Xin asked her.

“Ma, I’ve think about it carefully. I want to get married,” Victoria replied her.

“Qian, does he love you?” Victoria’s father, Song Jie Bin asked.

“Yes,” Victoria answered. She is always aware of Kyu Hyun’s love towards her but she tried to ignore it. She knew that she is being unfair to him by using his love towards her to hold this wedding. But she would make it up for him someday.

“Qian, remember that no matter what happen, you can always come home,” Song Jie Bin told Victoria. She is the only daughter they have. In this cruel entertainment industry, she grew up to be strong and does not shed tears easily. Her parents never say anything but deep in their heart, they felt sorry for her. She is supposed to be the princess of the family but in the end, she went out from the shelter and trained hard to become the best idol. Despite all the hardships she faced, she never cries. This is because she is Victoria, the lady of victory. So, she will never let anyone see her weakness, no one.

***********************************************************************************************

Kyu Hyun waited for Victoria outside f(x) dorm. Fans spotted him and asked for his permission to take photos with him. They asked him when and where the wedding will be held. Kyu Hyun just smiled at their questions but never answered them. Victoria was wearing a pair of sunglasses when she walked out from f(x) dorm. She greeted the fans before going inside Kyu Hyun’s car. They went to Hongdae to have lunch. Though they wanted to walk around Hongdae, they gave up the plan as fans started following them. They went to SM Entertainment since Super Junior and f(x) are both having their comebacks soon.

“Kyu Hyun, Victoria, Lee Soo Man seonsaeng-nim is looking for both of you,” Yun Ho came out from the music room and saw the couple on the hallway.

“Seonsaeng-nim,” Kyu Hyun and Victoria greeted Lee Soo Man when they walked into his office.

“There is a television programme interviewing celebrity couples and they invited both of you as the next guest,” Lee Soo Man told them. “Do you want to be on the show?”

Kyu Hyun and Victoria looked at each other for a while and the nodded their heads as a sign of agreement to be on the show. 

A/N: T.T I can't explain the feeling I had since yesterday after Sung Min announced his wedding. I just accepted the fact that he is dating someone and now another big one hit me. What surprised me even more is that some of his fancafes had shut down after he wrote the letter to ELF. One of the fancafe, snowdrop left a message on Twitter to say goodbye to him but I don't know about the other fancafes. I hope they did say a proper goodbye to him before leaving him all alone. K-ELF asked him to leave the group but this is hurtful for both parties. K-ELF is the one SJ members are the closest to in my opinion. But asking him to leave the group is really mean. You love him yet you are doing things that could hurt his feeling. I can't say that I can wish both Sung Min and the actress to have a happy marriage life but I really wish Sung Min is happy. Sung Min ah, I respect all the decisions you made and I really wish that you are happy. (PS: If the day Ye Sung announced that he is dating someone and is getting married, I think my feeling would have been worst that this.)