Marriage Without Love

Marriage Without Love

Victoria stayed in the hospital for two weeks before she is allowed to be discharged. Kyu Hyun came to pick her himself although he is busy preparing for the world tour. Some reporters gathered in front of the hospital to interview the couple but were stopped by Hee Chul and Kang In who came with Kyu Hyun. Kyu Hyun and Victoria managed to get into the car before the reporters could ask them any questions.

“Appa and umma are waiting for us at home,” Kyu Hyun told Victoria who was staring outside the car window. Kyu Hyun knew she still hasn’t get over the sadness of losing their unborn baby.

When they walked into the apartment, Kyu Hyun and Victoria’s parents are waiting for them in the living room. Kim Ha Na and Lee Yan Xin hugged Victoria and accompanied her into the bedroom while the three men sat down in the living room. After a long while, the three women walked out from the bedroom. Kyu Hyun saw that Victoria’s eyes were red. He walked towards her and smiled at her.

“Let’s go out for dinner,” Cho Young Hwan suggested.

The two families came to a restaurant for dinner. Kyu Hyun sat down beside Victoria and held her hand under the table. Victoria looked at him and smiled. Her emotion is slowly becoming stable now. She understood that she could never be in the sadness and leave the people who love her in worries. After the dinner, Kyu Hyun sent his parents home and Victoria’s parents to the hotel.

“Kyu Hyun, I plan to go back to work soon,” Victoria told Kyu Hyun when they are preparing to sleep.

“Alright,” Kyu Hyun responded. “I’ll tell Lee Soo Man seonsaeng-nim.”

A week later, Victoria started to appear on variety shows with f(x) members. Kyu Hyun also continued to practise for Super Junior’s world tour. The first venue is in Seoul. Victoria prepared lunch box for him and also for the other members. She drove to the concert venue where Super Junior members are having their rehearsal. Victoria sat on the floor and watched the members rehearsed. Kyu Hyun saw her from the stage and waved at her. After the rehearsal ended, Kyu Hyun came down from the stage and hugged Victoria.

“Let’s go to the backstage,” Victoria raised the lunch box in front of Kyu Hyun.

“Okay,” Kyu Hyun held her hand and walked to the backstage with her.

When Kyu Hyun walked into the room where s are in with Victoria, Lee Teuk just ended a phone call. It was from the police station. The driver who hit Victoria and ran away was caught. Lee Teuk asked if they wanted to go to the police station right away. Kyu Hyun looked at Victoria and waited for her answer.

“I want to go,” Victoria looked at Kyu Hyun, telling him her decision.

Kyu Hyun nodded his head and drove to the police station with Victoria and Lee Teuk. The driver is a female in her twenties. Her hand was cuffed behind the chair she was sitting at. The three of them sat down opposite to the woman.

“Why did you do that?” Kyu Hyun asked.

“Because I hate her!” The woman yelled at Victoria.

“Can I know why do you hate me?” Victoria asked her.

“Because you flirt all the time!” The woman replied. “First Nichkhun, then Chang Min and now Kyu Hyun. You are already married but still find Nichkhun!”

Kyu Hyun couldn’t stand the woman’s behaviour and almost raised his hand to slap her but Victoria stopped him. Kyu Hyun looked at Victoria. Victoria smiled at him and then looked at the woman.

“You must be one of their fans,” Victoria spoke. “I can understand why you hate me. But I’m not disloyal to my marriage with Kyu Hyun. I love him. But have you ever thought about your future? You will be going into the jail but what about your parents and friends? Have you thought about their feelings? And my unborn baby was innocent but the accident took his life. I’m not a saint so I can’t forgive you for hitting me with your car and left. But I want to tell you that you have your own life and you should think about the consequences before you did anything.”

The woman listened to Victoria’s words and burst into tears. Victoria didn’t say anything else but walked to her side and wiped away her tears. Though she couldn’t escape from the charge of hit-and-run, Victoria still asked for the police’s help to minimise her serve time. Lee Teuk smiled as he watched Kyu Hyun and Victoria drove away after sending him back. He wishes that he could find someone he truly love and get married too.

A/N: Sorry for being away for a long while. I've been busy with university staffs. My final for this semester is happening starting on this Saturday, 13th of June, please pray for me. The next time I update this story will be after my final which ends on the 24th of June. I hope you all will wait for me. Have a good day ahead and enjoy reading.