Marriage Without Love

Marriage Without Love

Lee Soo Man told Kyu Hyun and Victoria to take a few days of holiday and get to understand each other more because the show that they would participate in often questions the couples to see how well they know each other. Thus, both of them went to Ulleungdo for a short vacation. They stayed at a house rented by a couple in their fifties. After they had their lunch, they went for a walk on the island. They sat down on the beach and started to ask each other questions they are curious about.

“What is the most precious thing for you?” Kyu Hyun asked.

“My parents and f(x) members,” Victoria answered. “You?”

“My family, SJ members and you,” Kyu Hyun replied her.

Victoria stared at him when he answered that she is also precious to him. She is touched with Kyu Hyun’s answer and realised that she should now acknowledge that he is also precious to her since they will be getting married soon. Victoria then asked him the next question.

“What do you like about me?” Victoria asked.

“Your positiveness,” Kyu Hyun answered. “So, never lose it no matter what happened. Where do you want to go for travelling?”

“Italy,” Victoria knew that Kyu Hyun won’t ask her the same question for now because she doesn’t love him like he does towards her. Maybe one day she can answer that question for him.

For the whole afternoon, they spent it by asking each other questions and thus had a better understanding. They stayed on Ulleungdo for four days before returning to Seoul. After a week, they finally appeared on the show. Kyu Hyun wore a black long sleeve shirt with white strips with a pair of white pants and black shoes. Victoria on the other hand wore a white dress with a jacket and a pair of white heels. To everyone else, they looked like they were wearing couple outfit.

The recording for the show started as scheduled. Both of them could answer the questions asked by the host. Also, they shared with the host about how they fall in love with each other and decided to get married. But deep in their hearts, they knew that this is just another lie. When they were leaving the building, fans who were waiting outside the building ran towards them and surrounded them.

“Kyu Hyun oppa, Vic unnie, chukahae,” Fans congratulated them and wanted to hand them presents and letters.

“Oppa, unnie, both of you must be happy together,” Fans continued to show their support for both of them.

“Super Junior, f(x), hwaiting!” Fans shouted.

“Kamsahamnida,” Kyu Hyun and Victoria smiled at the fans.

Victoria continued waving at the fans after getting into Kyu Hyun’s car. She looked at some of the presents she received from the fans. The fans gave them couple rings, couple necklace and also couple shirts. Victoria smiled while looking at those presents. Kyu Hyun saw the smile on Victoria’s face and couldn’t help but smiled as well.

“Where do you want to go now?” Kyu Hyun asked Victoria.

“Wherever you want to go to,” Victoria replied him.

“I’m asking for your opinion,” Kyu Hyun told her.

“Kyu Hyun, we are getting married soon,” Victoria said. “You don’t have to always follow my decision.”

“One of your point is right which is we are getting married,” Kyu Hyun responded. “Which means you will become my wife. What is important in a marriage life is love. Vic, I love you and that’s why I will listen to you, no matter what. A real husband will cherish his wife like a treasure. And you are my treasure. I know that for now you still can’t accept me wholeheartedly but I will wait. It doesn’t matter how long it takes. So, my queen, where do you want to go now?”

“Araso,” Victoria smiled at Kyu Hyun’s words. “Then let’s go to Taco.”

‘Kyu Hyun ah, komawo for staying with me. I promise you that I’ll be the best wife for you.’ 

A/N: No, I haven't finish sitting for my final. There's still one more paper left on Saturday. But here I am to update because it's 6th November, the 9th Anniversary for Super Junior. My 13 princes, saranghae <3