Marriage Without Love

Marriage Without Love

Milan is a totally different city from London. After they checked in at the hotel, they went to the concert venue to rehearse. Victoria went into a café not far away from the concert venue. She ordered a cup of mocha for herself and sat down at the corner of the café. Looking out from the café, she could see couples hugging each other, holding hands and some are kissing. She smiled. She sat at the café for a long while before walking to the concert venue to meet with Kyu Hyun.

After the rehearsal, they all went to a restaurant to have their dinner. They didn’t go out for a date after dinner but went back to the hotel. Victoria stood in front of the window. The view from the room amazed her. She could see the whole city in front of her. Kyu Hyun was lying on the bed and listening to the songs for the concert but stopped and joined her. He stood beside her while Victoria leaned against him.

“Thank you,” Victoria said.

“We will stay in Milan for a week then go to Rome,” Kyu Hyun ruffled Victoria’s hair.

“How about your schedule?” Victoria looked at him.

“I’ve arranged it properly,” Kyu Hyun replied. “We have two weeks of holiday after the concert.”

The concert ended successfully. All of them celebrated at a restaurant and had some wine. By the time they went back to the hotel, Kyu Hyun was already slightly drunk but still conscious. When they were inside the room, he asked for Victoria’s permission before they made out. On the next day, both of them stayed in bed until afternoon. They called for room service and started touring in Milan after they had their lunch.

Victoria was like a little kid, hoping as they walked on the street of Milan. Kyu Hyun smiled at her action. If he knew that Milan could make her feel so happy, he would have brought her here earlier. But now isn’t too late. Whenever Victoria found an interesting shop, she would stop and go inside the shop. Kyu Hyun would use his camera to take a photo of her. To him, her beauty stands out even in this foreign city. Nothing could beat her beauty, not even the historical buildings or famous sceneries.

After spending two weeks in Italy, the couple finally said goodbye to this beautiful country and headed back to Seoul. But as soon as they are back in Seoul, their times are packed with individual and group schedules. Also, they are invited for a magazine photo shoot as a couple for the first time.

“They will also have an interview with both of you,” Jung Hoon told them.

“When is the date to have the photo shoot?” Kyu Hyun asked.

“Next Friday,” Jung Hoon replied.

“Araso,” Kyu Hyun and Victoria responded at the same time.

Kyu Hyun and Victoria had their hair done at the saloon Victoria often visited. After that, both of them headed to the studio for their photo shoot. The stylist made them wore couple clothes. They posed as the photographer gave his instructions. After three long hours of shooting, they moved to a café to receive the interview from the magazine’s editor.

The interview started with normal questions about how their life changed since they got married, who does the housework, when do they plan to retire from the industry, what they plan to do if they aren’t an artist and so. By the end of the interview, they are asked one last question which wasn’t in their expectation.

“Do you plan to have another baby soon?” The editor asked.

Both of them looked at each other. They never discuss about this topic since the accident. After a while of silence, Victoria spoke to break the silence.

“We never talk about it since my miscarriage. We are both busy with schedules but we will tell the public when we have good news,” Victoria said.

Kyu Hyun smiled at her answer. They tried to avoid this topic to upset each other but now he felt that they are ready to welcome a new life in their family.

A/N: First semester exam is finally over~ And so I updated the story with two chapters. Hope you guys enjoy it.