Marriage Without Love

Marriage Without Love

Victoria went to Kyu Hyun’s parents’ house for lunch since Kyu Hyun is busy practising in the company. She helped Kim Ha Na to prepare the lunch while Cho Young Hwan was in the living room watching the television. When they were having the lunch, Victoria felt like vomiting and ran into the bathroom.

“Are you okay?” Kim Ha Na asked Victoria when she came out from the bathroom.

“I’m okay,” Victoria replied but went inside the bathroom again.

“Do we need to call Kyu Hyun?” Cho Young Hwan asked his wife worriedly.

“Let’s wait for a while,” Kim Ha Na responded.

Victoria came out from the bathroom and smiled at her in-laws to let them know that she is fine.

“Victoria, when did you have your last menstruation?” Kim Ha Na asked Victoria.

Victoria recalled when she had her last menstruation. She stared at Kim Ha Na for a while before placing her hand on her stomach.

“You must be pregnant,” Kim Ha Na smiled at Victoria. “Ask Kyu Hyun to go the hospital with you after his practice.”

“Ne,” Victoria replied Kim Ha Na with a smile.

Victoria waited for Kyu Hyun to finish the practice before asking him to go to the hospital with her.

“You’re not feeling well?” Kyu Hyun frowned. “Are you having a fever? Or flu?”

“I just want to make sure one thing,” Victoria told him.

“What?” Kyu Hyun asked.

“Secret,” Victoria smiled at him.

When they arrived at the hospital, Victoria registered and waited for her turn for the check-up. Kyu Hyun waited nervously for Victoria to finish her check-up. When Victoria walked out from the doctor’s room, Kyu Hyun walked towards her.

“What did the doctor say?” Kyu Hyun asked.

“The doctor said I need to be careful,” Victoria tried to sound worried.

“Why?” Kyu Hyun questioned her. He wondered if it is the trauma from the accident.

“Because,” Victoria looked at Kyu Hyun’s worried face and smiled. “I’m pregnant.”

“What?” Kyu Hyun stared at Victoria for a while before he could totally get what Victoria just said.

“I’m pregnant,” Victoria wanted to laugh at Kyu Hyun’s expression but she didn’t. “You’re going to be a father.”

“I’m going to be a father?” Kyu Hyun looked at Victoria who then nodded at him. “I’m going to be a father!”

Kyu Hyun hugged Victoria and kissed on her forehead. He didn’t expect that he would be receiving this surprise from Victoria.

“When did you know that you’re pregnant?” Kyu Hyun asked Victoria. “Had you told your parents? I should call appa and umma and tell them this news.”

“Appa and umma already figured it out. I wanted to vomit at their house just now and umma is the one that asked me to come to the hospital for check-up,” Victoria told Kyu Hyun. “I also didn’t realise that I’m pregnant until umma pointed it out. I’ll call my parents when we go home.”

“Let’s go home now,” Kyu Hyun told Victoria.

‘Vic, this time I’ll protect you and our baby. No one can hurt both of you.’

A/N: Happy birthday to wuli Leadernim Park Jung Su Teukieeeeeeeeee~