Marriage Without Love

Marriage Without Love

On the day of the concert, Victoria and Kyu Hyun’s parents attended the concert. Fans started taking photos of Victoria who responded with a smile. Lee Teuk’s mother, Eun Hyuk’s parents and Sung Min’s parents also came to the concert and sat down beside Kyu Hyun’s parents. The concert venue is fully filled with the sapphire blue light sticks. The concert started right at seven. Victoria joined the fans to chant when the concert started.

The concert lasted for three and half hours. Victoria, Kyu Hyun’s parents and other members’ parents went to the backstage to find the members. Kyu Hyun saw Victoria and smiled at her. He was talking to the celebrities who also came to the concert today. After a while, he excused himself and walked towards Victoria.

“The concert is a success,” Victoria said.

“It is,” Kyu Hyun placed his hand on Victoria’s waist and leaned on her for a while. “Come and join us for the celebration party.”

“Is it okay for me to go as well?” Victoria asked.

“You’re my wife of course you can go too,” Kyu Hyun chuckled.

The celebration party is held at a barbeque restaurant. Victoria sat down at the same table with Super Junior members. A party is not a party without alcohol. So, most of them at the party had alcoholic drinks but Victoria didn’t take any. She used to drink alcohol but quitted after she was pregnant. Also, if she is also drunk, how is she going to drive home safely with Kyu Hyun?

When they reached home, Kyu Hyun laid down on the bed without changing his clothes. Victoria helped him took off his jacket and placed a wet towel on his forehead. Just when she laid down beside Kyu Hyun, he placed his hand around her waist and pulled her closer to him and continued sleeping. Victoria’s lips curved upwards at Kyu Hyun’s action.

Next morning, Kyu Hyun woke up and realised Victoria wasn’t on the bed anymore. He walked out from the bedroom and saw her in the kitchen. He walked towards her and hugged her from the back, “What are you cooking?”

“How are you feeling?” Victoria turned around and asked Kyu Hyun.

“I’m fine,” Kyu Hyun smiled at her.

“Go and take a shower. Breakfast is almost done,” Victoria told him.

“Okay,” Kyu Hyun kissed on her cheek and went to the bathroom.

As the world tour started, Kyu Hyun and Victoria have lesser time to spend together. Every time Kyu Hyun came back from the concert, they would either stay at home or go out for a date.

“Milan is the next concert venue?” Kyu Hyun looked at the list in his tab.

“Yes,” Lee Teuk nodded his head.

“Hyung, can I bring Victoria?” Kyu Hyun asked Lee Teuk.

“It’s not for me to say yes or no,” Lee Teuk replied Kyu Hyun. “You should ask our boss. Plus, we are going there for a concert. I don’t know if it’s appropriate.”

“Can you help me ask him?” Kyu Hyun asked. “She wanted to go to Italy since a long time ago but we never have time for it.”

“I will ask him tomorrow,” Lee Teuk understood that Kyu Hyun wanted to spend more time with Victoria.

The next day, Lee Teuk told Kyu Hyun that Victoria is going to Milan with them. Kyu Hyun ran into the kitchen and told Victoria the news. Two weeks later, Victoria followed Kyu Hyun and Super Junior members to Milan.