Marriage Without Love

Marriage Without Love

On the next day, SM Entertainment’s representative stood out to clarify the news about Nichkhun and Victoria’s meeting. They told the media that Nichkhun and Victoria are friends and they aren’t disloyal to their partners like what the paparazzi had said. Kyu Hyun on the other hand hasn’t got over it and rarely spoke to Victoria. Their situation worried the others. Lee Teuk invited Kyu Hyun and Victoria for dinner together to help them clear the misunderstanding.

“Victoria, eat more,” Lee Teuk told Victoria and turned to Kyu Hyun. “Yah, aren’t you taking a good care of my sister-in-law? She looks like she lost weight. Vic, are you on a diet? You can’t be on a diet. Don’t forget that you’re pregnant now.”

“I’m not on a diet, oppa,” Victoria smiled. She understood that Lee Teuk is trying to make the situation less awkward. “Kyu Hyun is taking good care of me.”

“Araso,” Lee Teuk responded. “Kyu Hyun, why aren’t you eating? You don’t like the dishes?”

“I’m not really hungry,” Kyu Hyun told Lee Teuk.

“I think I don’t have to tell both of you the real reason I’m buying you dinner right,” Lee Teuk told them. “You are married. Remember that in a marriage, trust and honesty are important. If you can’t trust and be honest to each other, your marriage won’t last long. Have a good talk when you go home.”

After saying goodbye to Lee Teuk, Kyu Hyun and Victoria went back home. They sat down at the dining table. Lee Teuk is right. They needed to have a good talk.

“Vic, you can say that I’m selfish but I really don’t want you to meet Nichkhun anymore,” Kyu Hyun told Victoria.

“Kyu Hyun, Nichkhun and I are just friends,” Victoria said. “I didn’t plan to meet him since we got married. That day is just an exception.”

“I know,” Kyu Hyun said. “It’s just that I felt insecure.”

“I understand. But believe me, I love you,” Victoria looked at Kyu Hyun who is also looking at her.

“Sorry,” Kyu Hyun apologised to Victoria. “I love you too.”

That night, both of them talked a lot regarding their feelings. On the next day, they went to the company together and it was obvious that things were cleared between them. Kyu Hyun was questioned about Nichkhun and Victoria’s relationship as well when he went on some variety shows but he said he believed in Victoria. Slowly, the news faded and people were starting to forget about it as well.

“Unnie, when are you going to make a test to see if you’re having a baby boy or a baby girl?” Luna asked Victoria when she visited their practice room. The other members of f(x) are still having their schedules though she is absent.

“Kyu Hyun and I thought that we’ll just find it out the day I give birth,” Victoria replied.

“Trying to be mystery,” Amber and Krystal teased Victoria.

“How about the name?” Sul Li asked. “Also deciding after your delivery?”

“I think so,” Victoria answered.

Just then, Victoria’s phone rang. It was from Kyu Hyun. He asked where Victoria was at. After Victoria told him that she was at the practice room with the members, he went to look for her.

“Umma asked us to go home for dinner today,” Kyu Hyun ruffled Victoria’s hair.

“Then let’s go now,” Victoria stood up and said goodbye to her members.

“Kyu Hyun oppa,” Luna ran out of the practice room and called Kyu Hyun.

“Yes?” Kyu Hyun turned around and looked at Luna.

“Take care of unnie,” Luna said sincerely.

“I will,” Kyu Hyun assured Luna and smiled at Victoria.