Marriage Without Love

Marriage Without Love

Super Junior has their comeback two weeks before f(x) has theirs. The members were rehearsing for their comeback stage when Victoria decided to pay a visit. She made kimbab and fruit salad for them. She stood under the stage with Jung Hoon and watched Super Junior members rehearsed on stage. Fans saw Victoria under the stage and started taking photos and videos and posted them online. Kyu Hyun smiled and hugged Victoria when he walked down the stage with the others.

“You prepared these for us?” Sung Min opened the lunch boxes and asked Victoria.

“Ne,” Victoria nodded her head.

“Komawo,” Lee Teuk smiled at her. “Kyu Hyun, you have a good wife.”

“Of course,” Kyu Hyun said proudly. “How’s the preparation for f(x) comeback?”

“It’s good,” Victoria smiled at Kyu Hyun.

“Go outside to be lovebirds,” Hee Chul pointed at the door.

The other members laughed at Hee Chul’s words. Kyu Hyun chuckled while Victoria blushed. Now she felt like she really is Kyu Hyun’s wife. Victoria realised that she should go back to return to the company to continue the practice for their comeback. Kyu Hyun sent her to the carpark where f(x) manager is waiting for her. He kissed on her cheek and told her not to put too much pressure on herself. Fans that were waiting outside the building saw this scene and couldn’t help but scream at their affection. Victoria nodded and told Kyu Hyun the same thing.

When Super Junior members returned to SM Entertainment, f(x) members are practising the dance for the title song. Kyu Hyun stood outside the door and watched Victoria danced. He liked how Victoria enjoys the beat of the music and dances along with it. She is born to be a dancer. When he saw the girls decided to take a rest, he walked into the room.

“Unnie, your husband is here,” Luna teased Victoria.

“When did you come?” Victoria asked Kyu Hyun.

“A while ago,” Kyu Hyun replied. “Had your dinner already?”

“Not yet,” Victoria answered.

“You should have your dinner on time,” Kyu Hyun told Victoria. He asked the other members of f(x) what they would like to eat.

“Fried chicken!” Krystal answered immediately.

“Pizza!” Sul Li responded after Krystal.

“Tteokbokki!” Amber and Luna said at the same time.

“Araso,” Kyu Hyun laughed and took out his phone to order food for the girls.

Kyu Hyun and Victoria left the company after f(x) ended their practice. By the time they reached home, it was already two in the morning.

“Are you tired?” Kyu Hyun asked Victoria.

“A bit. You?” Victoria asked. “What time are you leaving for your next schedule?”

“Six,” Kyu Hyun looked at the clock on the wall. He then felt Victoria’s hands on his shoulder.

“How’s my massage?” Victoria joked with Kyu Hyun.

“Not bad,” Kyu Hyun responded. “Maybe we should open a massage centre.”

They joked with each other like other newlywed couples would do. Kyu Hyun couldn’t remember when he fell asleep but by the time he woke up, Victoria was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for him. Kyu Hyun smiled when he stared at her back. Sometimes, simple thing could make you feel happy, just like now. 

A/N: Annyong! Though I'm few days late but still Happy 2015!