Vacation

The Coma of Depend; Andromeda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A / N; Okay first of all.... I am sorry this is so short! It's almost nothing argh I feel so bad! But! The final member is introduced in this chapter so I hope you enjoy reading anyways!

I promise that I’ll update with the 9th chapter next friday already, so you have a little more to read~

In the next chapter the gang action will start hehe e.e

Please comment, upvote and maybe subscribe if you like the story so far, I love hearing from you! :)

See you next time~

word count; 1293     date; 14/11/17

 

 

eight

Vacation


 

Tablo - Source
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-X5K1HdTxs

 

 

 


 

   “Pack!” he coughed, blood trickled from his mouth. He did not look at even one of us. But he knew perfectly fine our eyes were glued to him in dread. “Don’t look at me like that! PACK!!”

I jumped back on the bed I was sitting when I saw him, his deformed face and the panicked tears that soon flooded his face and the room.

He ran back and forth, seeming to try to catch a clear thought, dismissing that after a few seconds and then just starting to dig up our backpacks.

   “What happened, man?” Seungyoon made his way up to him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

Seunghoon just shrugged it off.

   “It’s all my fault! Pack right now! They’re going to find us, they are going to drag us back!” he shouted, twisting and turning away from the leader. He tried to avoid facing him with all his body.

Frantically he stuffed everything he could find in the bags. Seungyoon saw no other way than to kick our friend in the , making him land on a camp bed that belonged to Mino.

   “What the happened, I asked!!”

It was rare that Seungyoon shouted or even raise his voice the tiniest bit but he did then and for a second or two Seunghoon was just as surprised as I was. His eyes lit up in shock and then gradually descended into despair.

Shame made him avert his eyes.

He shook his head, stood up again. He repeated turning away from everyone. Constantly spinning around the room because there was one of us in each corner, watching him.

   “A shop owner caught me when I was trying to sneak out some snacks and that er called the police.

They searched me because I wouldn’t talk and they found the photobooth picture!” he shouted.

His voice was trembling with dread and tears, my hands formed to fists. Not even when the director punished him he had looked like that.

    “They looked up some information and found out about us!

    “...”

That we said in unison. Even Taehyun and Mino. They both knew our story.

Seungyoon slapped Seunghoon’s head, he had began to cry, sobbing loudly with his face in his hands.

   “Get a hold of yourself and gather your things!”

I flinched at Seungyoon hitting Seunghoon. I knew he didn’t mean any harm but this situation just irritated him a lot.

We had finally settled somewhere we wanted to stay and now we had to run again. To me it felt a little like we were not even supposed to be anywhere.

His gaze then shifted to me. I nodded and did what he said. Taehyun followed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter