False Hope

The Coma of Depend; Andromeda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A / N; Hello my dear readers~! :3 In this chapter another one of the WINNER members will be introduced so I hope you enjoy reading even though it’s rather short! This one was a lot of a fun to write because I like to give my characters completely different / personalities! Also there is a little more swearing in it hehe

Thanks to everyone who subscribed and commented until now! Please do comment more though, I’d love to know what you think about the story so far! :)
Will see you in a week with a new chapter~ Please look forward to it! :D

word count; 1756     date; 14/11/03

 

 

six

False Hope

 

Song Jieun - False Hope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2thglzf4T0
 


 

We could’ve stopped and just dropped on the floor and don’t care. But we did care so we ran. Far. So far that the pitch black sky ever so peacefully transcended into a kind of blue sky that is so comfortingly blue.

Not that exposing blue sky hovering over you during the day, but that kind of blue that just let’s you breathe on your own again after you’ve been in a coma for way too long.

 

By the time we have woken up from our way too long coma we had long reached the city.
Our tempo slowed down considerably the farther we advanced into the core of the big sea of countless skyscrapers with mirrored facades and millions of glowing and flashing signs, that encased the streets in a ever so slight haze of never-aloneness.

Between the towering buildings, I felt save. I felt like I was hiding in a maze, I felt like the wide and open streets of Busan were the safest place on this planet. How would one find us in all the enchantment they would fall for.

There was so much, but you could also lose so much. That’s why I liked big cities.

 

Seunghoon was not exactly in his best state of health so, one arm on Seungyoon’s shoulders, one arm on mine, we dragged him along with us half of the time.
He hadn’t eaten, drunk or slept properly for the past 2 weeks or so, so I could only imagine would he must’ve felt like when after two hours of running, I finally felt my strength ebbing.

Two hours might sound like a hell of a run, but I didn’t even feel anything until we slowed down and my freedom hit me. It really felt like I got hit by the biggest wrecking ball.

I hurt everywhere. My lungs, my throat, my feet, my legs, my nose and basically just everywhere else as well.

The list would be too long.
But the thing about it was that I haven’t felt those things in such a long time, to me it was more like a miracle, a dream coming true, a sensation I gladly put up with. A wide smile was enthroned on my face until even my cheeks started to hurt.

 

After managing to use a public bathroom where we drank the stinky water straight from the tab, we headed for the main station.

We took the first train available. Which didn’t go to Haeundae.

I only told Seungyoon about my plan, when we were already 30 minutes into the ride, heading in the opposite direction. I stared out the window, looking at the passing smears of landscape while he sat next to me, and Seunghoon across from me, sleeping.

We didn’t talk, but after a while the guitar popped into my head again. I turned to the rough voiced male.

“Why the did you take this piece of wood anyways?” It was the first thing I said to him since we had been busted by the director. I immediately felt stupid but I couldn’t admit to it, now I had to go with it because that’s me. One of my many faults.

“Don’t you think it’s a little obvious to walk around with a guitar way too big? I bet the director told the police already that we stole it and now they are specifically looking for 3 kids with a guitar, for ’s sake.” I tried to filter the anger out of my voice that always made it so loud.

“Do you really think, this is the only thing I took?” he retorted, annoyed at me being annoyed.

Seungyoon put the guitar on his lap and then reached into the sound hole and seemed to search for something. It took a while and I started to get impatient when he produced a bundle of green paper. Green.

I was dumbfounded. Green money meant a lot of money, it was the green bill which had the most worth and we held a whole bundle of it in his slender fingers. Fingers that never touched anything of a value this high.

I laughed out loud.

“Are you insane!!” I whisper-shouted at him, unable to even control my facial expression.

I took the bundle from him and immediately started counting.

“ man. Hail the lord.”

“Shouldn’t you rather hail me?” Seungyoon pouted at me but I just hugged him until I started to drifte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter