7 years, 9 months and 15 days, 9 hours

The Coma of Depend; Andromeda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A / N; Hello everyone~
So this is just a little intro kind of thing, the following chapters will describe the development of WINNER.
The gang affairs will start in chapter 8, which will also hold Block B's first appearance.
I really hope someone out there will like this |'D
If you take interest in this story, do let me know with a vote, sub or comment. I'd really appreciate it more than anything. <3
Now please enjoy reading, see you!

 

word count; 1216     date; 14/10/06
 

 

 

o n e

7 years, 9 months and 15 days, 9 hours

 

 

 

I run. My feet hit the heat radiating asphalt. Hard. I don’t wear proper shoes. I feel every little stone, every ever so delicate crack. Even if only for a fraction of a second. It hurts. It hurts good. It’s the only true and honest sensation I have felt in so long. It triggers a smile across my face and it feels so weird. This is what my face feels like when I smile?

I hold his hand. I feel so elevated, I feel so free and so light like I might float away the next second, like one of those big colorful balloons one can see in the sky from time to time. So I grip tighter to his hand. I don’t want to float away. I don’t want to float away from the new pain, the new sensation, the new smile and the new freedom I have just discovered.

He notices this and I can feel his head turning to me. I can’t make out his expression, there are only silhouettes of his features, black nothings where his eyes usually are when it’s day time.

But I can feel him worrying. Then I turn to my other side and see our companion trying to keep up. All of us are almost painfully aware of each other's presence and are also aware of all the thoughts that each of us have and how much they are pressing to be revealed. Because we all feel the same. But neither do I nor the other two say a word. Because we so overwhelmed and out of breath.
We could stop and just drop on the floor and don’t care. But we do care so we run. Far. So far that the pitch black sky ever so peacefully transcendes into a kind of blue sky that is so comfortingly blue.

Not that exposing blue sky you see during the day, but that kind of blue that just let’s you breathe on your own again after you’ve been in a coma for way too long.

 

 

 

 

I never run. Running was forbidden here. So was jumping, playing, having fun and pretty much living.

Because let’s be honest, what else was this house than a place for beings who were wished to have never existed. For a lot of people we rather would never have happened. That’s why we are here in this desolate place.

I don’t know if that’s fully true for myself but for Seungyoon it is.

7 years, 9 months and 15 days, 9 hours. And every new day, hour even, was a new pain.

I woke up in the girl’s dormi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter