What If We Run

The Coma of Depend; Andromeda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A / N; Hello everyone! How have you been this week? :) The excitement to upload a new chapter kept me going this week, haha.
Okay first of all I want to thank all the people who subscribed to this story so far, it really means a freakin' lot to me and I really hope you will keep supporting the story!
Thank you, you!
Now in this chapter 's going down! No, but really. If I were to give this an alternate title it'd probably be "The Great Escape... that was not so great at all."
I hope you enjoy reading this chapter and please do tell me your opinions in the comments, it is a great motivation to me and I also like talking to people so please don't be too shy! ;3
See you next week~ ♥

word count; 2062     date; 14/10/25

 

 

five

What If We Run


 

FTISLAND - Try Again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6fO8OjDOAE

 

 

 


 

Sure enough, the next day the director announced a new rule.

From now on she would always lock the dorm rooms after everyone went to bed. That was the only one that concerned everyone.

But there were a few more measures on Seungyoon and me.

Number 1: Our futons were taken for indefinite time.
Number 2: We were not allowed to use any warm water for 2 months
Number 3: We got only half the serving of food we usually got for 2 months.

Number 4: We had to clean the dishes and do the laundry three times a week for 2 months.

Number 5: We were not allowed outside for 365 days.

You could call it being held hostage or go with my version and call it my life. And call my life, hell.

 

Our chances shrinked and our ambitions even more. Not one day passed that I didn’t think of Seunghoon, that I didn’t worry about his well being.

I was locked in the Time Out Room quite a few times, after a while of living at the orphanage my interest in following the rules decreased gradually.

But I can tell you it was horrible in there. The windows were completely boarded-up.

I remember there being only this one little crack between the planks of wood that let through the sunlight. And it made you even more desperate.

In the summer the room was stuffy like a sauna, the air was humid and you bathed in your own sweats.

If you’re in there for longer than a few days you lose your sense of time.

Day was night, night was day.

2 times a day the director brought him food, I didn’t know more than that.

I just hoped that he would be able to cherish the light that briefly came flooding in the room when his tray of overcooked and badly spiced food was brought to him.

 

 

One and a half weeks had passed, no word from Seunghoon, no word from Seungyoon.

Though we were always kept together, we were not allowed to speak to each other.

It was a whole new level of torture.

Even when we seemingly were alone, doing our duties, we were not alone at all. We were always supervised.

If not by the director herself then by some -kissing little .

 

Another evening of washing the dishes found it’s way into our monotonous and silenced lives.

I was going through the routine of drying the dishes Seungyoon handed me when he took a break, pointing to a stack of plates, asking with his gaze if we had already cleaned them.

But the way he pointed at the plates reminded me of something else.

The day we got busted. How he pointed at the dirt. At what Seunghoon had written.

I shook my head absentmindedly.

I quickly looked around to see we were being watched by one of the director’s little tools who usually were less attentive. So I snatched a plate from Seungyoon that he was about to dunk in the already dirty water.

Kimchi was for dinner that day and it tasted horrible as ever, so there was plenty left..

With the leftovers I wrote on the plate and handed it back to him.

   “You two go.” I wrote.

Seungyoon met my gaze, so baffled he seemed paralyzed.

He shook his head like a dog shaking off the water burdening it’s fur.
I knew he wouldn’t want to go without him. Me neither.

I took another plate from the stack.

   “Morse code.” I wrote. This time he nodded and quickly we finished up.

 

Among all the things that we were denied to do, visiting the tiny library was not on the list.

And there was only one book teaching morse code.

 

About after a week we both finished learning. We were not close to what you would call fluent, but we really needed to talk. One way or the other.

   “How you?” I tapped.

   “Miss you. You?” he tapped.

   “Too.”

We paused to look at each other. I really wanted to cry. When I realized th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter