Dirtied

The Coma of Depend; Andromeda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A / N; Hi! First of all, I’m sorry this is late! I was so tired and frankly very lazy and I’m also procrastinator #1 so please excuse the lack of an update last weekend.
Here I am with a new chapter and a new character! Another one joins WINNER~
I hope you enjoy reading this, leave comment and subscription and I hope I can see you again on time hehe
Bye~

word count; 2504     date; 14/11/12

 

 

seven

Dirtied

 

K.Will - Please Don't...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d51MW4vu7ew



 

Now, Nam Taehyun did not have a particularly bad home.. He did not have parents that seemed to hit him or abuse him otherwise. He also wasn’t getting bullied at school, as he exclaimed after his parents worried about his earlier outbreak. Rather he was the bully, I was sure. Whenever I tried to steal a glance at him, his face was unreadable. There was nothing in his eyes, nothing in his expression.

A soul that is sick of the life it’s body is leading, I thought.

 

When we were about to leave the dining room, his mom spoke up.

   “We’re really happy you came here today! We always thought Taehyun had no friends, because he always seems so… short-tempered.” the elderly woman hesitated to say, looking at her son fearfully. She really was scared of her own son. I was amazed. Or should I say disgusted?

   “Please take good care of him!” she then stood up from the massive table and bowed to us, almost touching her forehead to the marble table top.

The three of us returned the polite bow and then headed upstairs again.

I was shaking. I thought I’d regurgitate the expensive steak I just had right on the spot.

I felt so incredibly bad. I had a lot of people do bad things to me, countless people, but that didn’t make me heartless. I thought of my own mother abandoning me. I was on the verge of wishing I could run back and hug this tiny woman as my own mother, but I muted the cries in my head.
It almost was ridiculous to think I could take care of a friend of mine who wasn’t even my friend. I much rather wanted to protect his parents but I had no choice. I had to be on mute.

 

   “When do your parents usually go to bed?” Seunghoon slouched down on Taehyun’s king size bed.

   “At around ten or eleven. They have to get up early.” he explained, reluctance resonating in his voice. But it was already fading, I heard.

   “Alright. We’ll wait til 1 am and then get going.”

Seungyoon nodded his head and laid down next to Seunghoon, but the latter got up and motioned at the bed.

  “You should get some sleep before we leave.”

His warm smile. His calmness. His indifference. It all made me sick. I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in without losing another word.

 

3 sleeping bags, equally as much woolen blankets and backpacks greeted me upon my return.

I had just met Taehyun’s parents on the hallway and they wished us a good night.

I feared I had to go back and hover over the toilet for a bit more but I decided against it.

I looked at the three guys quizzically. Taehyun didn’t even so much as care, he surfed the internet.

   “Well, we at least gotta exploit the opportunity, don’t you think?” Seunghoon beamed before returning to raid the guy’s room. I could not believe he didn’t say a thing.

   “Might as well…” he pulled clothes out of the drawers of a white dresser.

He threw some at Seungyoon and stuffed more into the backpacks.

The whole time I was just watching in disbelief at whatever they did. They took clothes, shoes, utensils like scissors, matches and much more. With every item my silent anger grew.

They had me change into another shirt as well and not long after, the clock struck one.

Seunghoon had Taehyun tell him where in the house money was hidden, of course after having to force him with the knife.

   “Let’s go.”

We all stood up. Taehyun as well. As if he could not bear having to say goodbye to his beloved friends.

   “Thanks for your help, bud.” Seunghoon saluted to the boy, and pushed down the latch. I was in the pains of giving him the pains, but then…

   “Yo, wait!” Taehyun’s light voice halted our departure, making all of our heads turn in unision.

We looked at the youngest, expectant.

   “Can I come with you?”

How in the world does he still want to come with us after what Seunghoon did?

I started to hate him. A little and more every second. He was a stubborn dumb.

He treated his parents like they were worth nothing.

And now, after we took all his stuff away, he still wanted to follow us?

Now I was on the verge of kicking him.

Seunghoon nodded at him.

 

Seunghoon and Taehyun took it in their hands to retrieve the hidden money while Seungyoon grabbed some more useful stuff and I waited at the front door. In the dark I noticed a note pad by the door.

Instead of their son, I took the pencil next to it and wrote a “Sorry.” on the uppermost sheet in a handwriting that was not my own.

After gathering, we stepped into the dark, still humid summer night and just walked off. No goal, no home.

I have never turned my head to look at the place I was leaving more often than in this night.

The others didn’t even bother once.

 

A month had passed. Taehyun had stayed with us. And to be fair, he was a big help while we stayed in Hanam.

Seunghoon had spent his life in Busan before coming to the orphanage at the age of sixteen and Seungyoon and I had been living there for most of our lives, so we knew pretty much nothing about Hanam.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter