Back to Black

The Coma of Depend; Andromeda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A / N; DISCLAIMER: Lot of swearing and some violence in this! Hi there! Oh my god... I'm SO sorry! I haven't updated in over a month urgh! A sudden wave of business struck me hard in december, I was seriously everywhere and nowhere.On thursday then I started to work on this chapter again... and my lap top broke... again. So I gott myself the very crappy one of my sister and finally this happens. I really hope you like it! It's rather brutal (?) this time... it's gonna stay like that though haha :'D I'd be very happy if you could give me some reviews, subs or votes if you like this story and please stay tuned to the next chapter! Thanks for waiting!

word count; 2600     date; 15/02/01

 

 

ten

Back to Black


 

Sunny Hill - Pray
www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWHNBgxKJfM


 

I should’ve understood what dawned on me with the reaction he gave me to my little nagging, but it had been my utmost important rule not to ever, and I mean never ever, have doubt in myself.

And I sticked to that rule, which turned out to be a terrible mistake.

In the beginning I got very good hits at him. I was literally beating, excuse my choice of words but to me it appeared that he really was full of it, the out of him with my chains, one after another made them rattle upon impact with his muscular body and arms, almost diminishing them.

I felt my confidence gradually come back. Adrenaline flooded over me. It felt like a thick mass wrapping around me, my arms, legs. Like an armor to make me the ultimate fighting machine.

When he tried to land a punch, I snapped at him with a chain and he growled in pain, clasping his hand with the other.

You would think it was kind of unfair, me having a weapon and him not, but that’s what this club was all about.

You bring what you need to fight and you get paired with some random stranger.

If you get ed over by said person, it’s your fault you came in the first place.

 

A slash to his side, he grunted. Another to his arm, a snort. Then I started to flail my arms, started spinning. Like how you do it with Nunchakus, I spun my chains around my petite but muscular body.

I turned into a tornado of cold merciless iron. The chains rattling wildly entailed by a buzzing pain.

His very probable pain. It formed a wall around me, the tornado.

I hadn’t been able to catch a clear thought since the fight had started with the deafening sound of Bobby’s air horn, but for a moment I could concentrate on myself.

I felt the decreasing absence of strength, a burning sensation spreading in my throat. I felt it was time to take him down.

I was behind him, he wasn’t able to follow my tempo anymore, the tornado of chains stealing his vision of any possible part of me to attack..

I let my arms slow down a little and kicked his calves, took a slash to my own shin in the progress. I scrunched up my face in pain but my attack had been successful. He immediately slumped to the floor.

I took the opportunity and thrashed his , yelling an exasperated shout of strain.

He winced with every hit of the cold metal until blood started to ooze out.
My breath caught, movements froze, my eyes widened. An image flashed through my mind. So quick, barely even there, but there.

Inevitable and painfully visible like the dark red blood on the Mess’s white back.

I made him resemble his name all the more.

Seunghoon getting beaten up on the boy’s washroom tile floor. My heart clenched, horribly.

The Mess could’ve reached into my chest with an merciless punch, get hold of my heart and squeeze until it was on the brink of bursting, it wouldn’t have made as difference.

This bitter memory however, was what threw me over. For a second or two I stood there like rooted to the spot, completely out of my mind. For this moment my spirit seemed to have left my body for an alternate reality.

I think it took the guy a little to grasp the meaning of my sudden change, or sudden error.

Now it was his time to shine.

What ripped me from the past was him jumping up like a lion charging at his prey, he grabbed my chains and forced me to the floor. My head violently banged on the wooden flooring. It send my vision into black nothingness for just a second.

I heard the crowd gasp. I tried to haul up my dizzy body, but my opponent pressed down on mmy chest with his bare foot.

Bobby shouted into his microphone in disbelief. I couldn’t quite make out the words in the hurdle of things my body was put through the next instance.

The man got on top of me. I felt like in a daze, a maze of a daze, everything to blurry to escape. He did not even have to complete his next move on me to eliminate me. But I was too proud to actually declare my defeat. Maybe it was partially my fault.

The man had ripped one of the chains from my hands, leaving a terrible burn in my palm.

With a firm grip to both ends he laid the blood-streaked link chain on my throat. And squeezed. Hard.

I tried to get my fingers in underneath the metal, digging my nails into my own flesh but I had not the tiniest chance.

I had been out of breath from the fight so he had an easy game. I tried swatting at him, he pressed down harder.

His eyes beamed of lunacy, he heaved breaths like he was about to spit fire directly into my already burning hot face. My vision became too blurry, my body turned too numb, I did not even register the second I finally passed out.

 

 

 

“You are sick!” I bang my fist on the table as I jump out of my chair.

He just calmly, self-righteously shakes his head. His eyes are closed. A content smile graces his plump red lips.

Kang Seungyoon, you are disastrously full of yourself, I think.

He has the demeanor of an adult looking down on a child with an attitude so arrogant and belittling, you just want to disappear. All of it makes my very blood boil.

“You are disgusting! What next? Do you finally want to lock me up in my room for good?!” I yell at him, my words come thick and fast, spittle flies from my mouth.

“You know what I do is only to protect you. You know I’m right.” he speakes, still calm as ever.

But I don’t listen, I am not finished. My blood gets hotter and hotter.

“Do you want to create your own little Time Out room or what?!”

Then he bursts. He jumps up, but he keeps calm. But in his face I can see something just cracked open.

From the corner of my eye I see Seunghoon’s eyes widen in shock.

I never understood Seungyoon more than at that moment. Being a self-righteous asshat is disgusting, but it feels confirmative.

“How dare you comparing my worry about you to that monster’s actions?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter