Something

Anthology Of My Beloved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You're asking me will my love grow? I don't know, I don't know. You stick around now it may show. I don't know, I don't know.

 

The year 2013

 

Junhyung was ever truly happy that today was Sunday. It only meant that he could pursue paying Hyunseung a home visit without dealing his school stuff.  He honestly wanted to do it last night but he rather backed out thinking that he could impose disturbance for the latter’s part. Knowing that Hyunseung is not at his best behaviour towards him, he would rather not provoke him more by crashing his home at a late night hour. Instead, he kept on thinking all night on how to make an impressive get-back plan with a little chance of Hyunseung shutting their front door in front of his face.

 

Junhyung knows it would not be that easy. Hyunseung already dropped him a couple of hints that he doesn’t want him back in his life. Terrible, he knew. However he is not going to make it easy for Hyunseung too. Two can play his little game. He would make sure that it would take a lot of rejections and hurtful spats before Hyunseung could get rid off of him. Until he finally gives in again, Junhyung will not stop.

 

Heaving a heavy sigh while closing his eyes, Junhyung silently wished for some luck before getting off of his car. The moment he was in the front porch and just inches away from the door, he suddenly lost everything he practiced in his head about what he is supposed to say.

 

. He is so filled with mixed emotions right now.

 

He is so nervous that his stomach is having its own anxiety attack. It felt like flipping and tumbling and it is not a good sign. He never thought seeing Hyunseung will have this kind of effect on him. Maybe it was the scared part of him that is strangely showing and it would be really good to shrug it off immediately. No, he is not backing out nevertheless.

 

Not now when he is just a knock away from the verdict. Whatever Hyunseung has on his sleeves, he made sure that he has something to counterpart.

 

Finally Junhyung decided to make his balled fist in contact against the wooden door.

 

Knock. Knock.

 

It took about less than thirty seconds before he could hear some footsteps approaching. Yes, Junhyung has been counting.

 

And he was actually surprised to see Hyunseung’s newly-woken-up-face, though secretly he finds it adorable. Hyunseung immediately turned his surprised-to-confuse-face into a frown and Junhyung caught the message that he is not welcome here.

 

Slightly taken aback, Junhyung didn’t manage to say a few words. Not even a single greeting.

 

Now he is screwing this. Damn!

 

Hyunseung is still giving him that non-friendly look and as if mentally saying Well, What are you still doing here? standing impatiently behind the partially opened door.

 

Junhyung needs to get his grip or else he would totally lose this chance.

 

“Hi—“ Before he could even began he was already met once again by the wooden door.

 

He just got door shut in the face by Hyunseung!

 

Ouch. That bloody hurt. Not physically but it made an impact against his poor man ego.

 

Hyunseung – 1, Junhyung – 0

 

Time to bloody make his move.

 

He knocked again, this time much louder and with force wanting to tell the other man that he is not simply backing down. If Hyunseung is determined to play this “Push Junhyung away from your life game” then Junhyung is also more determined to do the opposite and not give the other the satisfactory he wants.

 

Hyunseung still didn’t open the door which only pumped Junhyung to continue knocking.

 

“Hyunseung, I know you can hear me.” He said in a little raised voice as he knows Hyunseung might have really leaved his place behind the door.

 

“I just want to talk to you.”

 

“Please hear me out.”

 

“Go away.” He heard Hyunseung saying and he is lucky that he is still behind the door.

 

“Open up.” He demanded.

 

“No Junhyung. I want you out of my life. Now leave.”

 

“Why are you pushing me away?”

 

“Are you forgetting that it was you who wanted me out of your life?”

 

“I told you I made a mistake that night.”

 

“You haven’t.”

 

“I’m telling you now.”

 

There was a few seconds of silence before Junhyung speaks again.

 

If Hyunseung doesn’t want to face him directly, fine. He could pretend that there is no damn door serving as a barrier. After all he knows very well that Hyunseung is listening and that’s what only matters.

 

“I am sorry.” This time Junhyung softened his tone. “For causing you any troubles from t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter