Here, There And Everywhere

Anthology Of My Beloved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I want him everywhere and if he's beside me I know I need never care but to love him is to need him everywhere knowing that love is to share

 

The Year 2013

 

“Oh my God! I can’t believe Harry Styles smiled at me!” Hyunseung practically leaped out of happiness beside Junhyung. “Seriously? The Harry Styles? Is this even real?” He continued his spazz which only made Junhyung’s ears bled.

 

“I can seriously die now.”

 

Junhyung only rolled his eyes. The other man is such a drama queen and he never thought seeing One Direction would affect Hyunseung this much.

 

“I feel contented now.”

 

This time though Hyunseung sounded a little normal and calm. His face lightened up with a smile.

 

“Thank you for this day. I had so much fun.”

 

All of the irritation he felt vanished in a blink of an eye. Hyunseung sounded so sincere and it tugged Junhyung’s heart into an unexplainable emotion—on the positive side though. After all this is his goal from the very start—to be at Hyunseung’s good side—to make him feel ecstatic and wonderful—to maybe, if he’ll be lucky enough, gain his trust again. And even to simply be at his side is certainly enough as well, no matter how unreasonable it may sound.

 

Junhyung patted the other’s damp hair; of course after witnessing a show for more than an hour in an open field will end up anyone being drenched in sweat; the setting of the sun didn’t helped since the venue was packed; still Junhyung didn’t mind; he continued his gesture tenderly affirming that he is accepting the other’s gratitude much to his egoistic self would allow him to show.

 

“I’m glad that you liked it.” He can’t help but suppress a genuine smile. “I won’t mind doing it again for you.”

 

“You don’t have to waste more of your time to me anymore.” Hyunseung protested.

 

And here they go again when he thought they have this little moment of getting along; Hyunseung would always try to navigate on the other direction opposing him.

 

“Unfortunately you’ll have to deal with it.”

 

“Why are you doing this?”

 

In the short amount of time spending with Hyunseung, Junhyung had mastered the other’s expression proportionally to his emotions. At that moment, he already sensed the incoming irritation from their non-stop cycle talk of his true intentions. Hyunseung is stubborn but Junhyung won’t give him what he wants from him. And it is obvious for him to give up. Nah, he could think better than that.

 

His answers were kept just after someone shouted from afar.

 

“Junhyung-oppa!”

 

Way to go ruin a great timing.

 

Both of them turned around to see who’s calling him. Junhyung recognized her first. It was Hara with some of her friends. There were another four of them and Junhyung is far from being interested.

 

As she approached them, her smile is only widening and it’s obvious that she’d set her eyes only to Junhyung. Junhyung on the other hand is not amused; in fact he doesn’t want to acknowledge her. He is rude, a lot says that, so why even bother and waste time to that girl?

 

“Hyunseung-ssi?”

 

Hyunseung only looked at her with confusion on his face, obviously not recognizing who the hell this woman is talking to him.

 

“Yes, and you are?” He remained polite though.

 

“I’m Goo Hara and I went out on a date with Junhyung-oppa a few days ago.” She boasted.

 

Hyunseung only gave her an as-if-I-care-look which made Junhyung wanted to laugh so much.

 

“So?”

 

“I just thought that we could hang out again today. The festival is not yet over until the fireworks display.” She glanced towards Junhyung’s way now and boy it did bothered him that he mentally shivered from slight disgust.

 

“You can still spare a little time right, Junhyung-oppa?” Junhyung caught her voice making it sickly sweet while batting her eyelashes.

 

Ew.

 

“Ah—“

 

He was just about to decline her when Hyunseung immediately cut him off.

 

“He won’t.”

 

“Who do you think you are to decide for him?” Hara is obviously pissed at how Hyunseung is treating her.

 

Hyunseung won’t give her the satisfaction though.

 

“I’m his boyfriend.” He made his way at Junhyung’s side and wrapped both of his arm around Junhyung’s right arm while laying his head on his shoulder; gaze not breaking from the persistent woman though. “And we’re on a date. So get lost.”

 

Woah. Junhyung didn’t totally expect that. What has gotten to Hyunseung’s mind to flaunt s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter