I Want To Hold Your Hand

Anthology Of My Beloved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh please, say to me. You'll let me be your man. And please, say to me. You'll let me hold your hand.

 

The year 2008

 

Feeling completely taken aback, Junhyung remained frozen on his spot. His frozen thoughts had been shattered by a small tug from his right palm.

 

It is so soft and delicate despite the obvious coldness from the night breeze.

 

He was then greeted by those very familiar doe eyes that he secretly finds beautiful. But it is said wise to remain it locked and hidden in his thoughts before it will ignite some hope much for Hyunseung’s liking.

 

"Can I tag along?" Hyunseung asked still holding his hand in his small one.

 

"If you don’t mind." Sensing that Junhyung is still unresponsive, Hyunseung dropped his gaze on the ground and smiled awkwardly. He is also about to let go the other’s hand but Junhyung cut him suddenly.

 

"It’s alright. Come on."

 

And they are now making their way towards Junhyung’s car—still hand in hand.

 

Hyunseung cannot hide the fact that he feels beyond ecstatic and wonderful. It was always one of his loving dreams to walk hand in hand with Junhyung. And when it is finally happening, his insides wanted to explode. He doesn’t know if he could still contain the loud riot in his stomach from the clichés butterflies or if his cheeks would fall off from burning too much or if his heart will drop out off the ground because it is thumping too loud or if he would unfortunately wake up from this heavenly dream because it felt so unreal.

 

Too much. Too damn much for his poor little heart.

 

The contact was broken when Junhyung pushed him inside the passenger seat. As much to his dismay, all good things must come to an end. But the tiny moment earlier was deeply embedded in his memory already for him to treasure as long as he wants. At least, he had a memory of Junhyung holding his hand. That was enough for now. Slowly he knew that Junhyung would give in too. Hyunseung just needs to work harder and put much effort than before then in no time he will have Junhyung bowing on his knees and worshipping him too like how he use to do for the latter.

 

"Just stay here, okay? I won’t be long." Junhyung gained his attention once again and now the engine is in a full stop. Parking somewhere near a convenience store.

 

Hyunseung gave a small nod for a response. He still feels completely like in bliss from earlier not really minding what his love interest is saying.

 

"I’m not locking the doors but don’t go outside either. Who knows who is lurking in this night hour? Stay safe okay?"

 

Observing that Hyunseung is like in a daze or trance, daydreaming or nightdreaming about something, Junhyung is making second thoughts if it’s really fine to leave the other boy in here.

 

"Hey Hyunseung, are you listening?"

 

Hyunseung just smiled at him dreamily.

 

Here we go again. When will Hyunseung stop being so weird? Sighing heavily he got off from his car and went to the passenger side to drag Hyunseung out too.

 

"It’s best to keep you at my side if you’re acting like this. What is wrong with you? Are you high or something?" Junhyung asked in irritation while holding the smaller man in front of him. Trying to regain his composure, he pushed him against the car slightly.

 

Junhyung lifted Hyunseung’s chin to lock his eyes with him. Maybe this time the other would pay him some attention.

 

And it really did.

 

Like someone who just recovered from a shock, Hyunseung blinked his eyes repeatedly before realizing that Junhyung is standing very close to him. In fact, the other is even holding him. And being this close with Junhyung is not healthy for his poor heart. He doesnt want to be caught in another pathetic love trance again so he softly shoved Junhyung away before hiding his face from the other.

 

Junhyung doesn’t need to see him blushing madly.

 

So he stormed his way on the inside without caring if Junhyung is following him or not. He just needs to be far away from him at this moment. His body is really reacting differently as what his mind is trying to control him. Unfortunately Hyunseung didn’t pay any attention too to his way as he was stumbled hard onto someone.

 

.

 

"I’m sorry." Hyunseung apologized immediately still bowing his head and not looking ahead. He felt too embarrassed to do that.

 

"Damn, you got something there to wipe this off?" He heard a deep voice not far from him and when he finally looked up, to his horror the man’s shirt was soiled by something orange. He guessed it’s an orange juice with the cup the man is holding from his right hand.

 

Hyunseung took in the other’s appearance and he was quite amused because the man is absolutely gorgeous. Tall and dark with sharp eyes and black hair with prominent jaw and pointy nose, the tainting smirk around the corner of his small lips, damn if only his heart was not totally submitted to a Yong Junhyung guy, he would definitely go for this man.

 

"Well what do you have there pretty?" His voice was very deep that it sends shivers directly down to Hyunseung’s spine.

 

"I’m really sorry. I was not looking my way." Hyunseung apologized again mentally cursing his self for being so stupid and oblivious to his surroundings.

 

"It’s okay pretty. I’m Seunghyun by the way. You got a name?"

 

Seunghyun huh? Is this guy trolling him or something?

 

"Hyunseung." He still blurted out though he was sure the other will say some bicker about their names.

 

"Well don’t you think we’re soulmates? Even our names match." This Seunghyun guy flashed him a very y smirk that Hyunseung was quite sure his brain cells died from exploding. The said guy is also stretching and wiping his stained shirt with his hand while slowly approaching him.

 

"Mind if we go out for a drink, Hyunseung?"

 

Hearing his name coming from his lips made another exciting effect within him.

 

"I-I-I can’t. It’s already late." But deep inside he is screaming for a bad perfect timing! If only they meet earlier he won’t mind leaving Junhyung behind and follow this Seunghyun guy for a drink.

 

Speaking of Junhyung, where could he possibly be?

 

"Well, I have a car. I can drive you home." And suddenly his wrist had been caught by a strong grip.

 

Seunghyun is smirking at him mischievously and God knows what they are doing to Hyunseung’s insides.

 

"Hey! What are you doing?"

 

. Bad timing is really bad timing.

 

"Let him go." Junhyung’s voice is cold yet very authoritative that suddenly Hyunseung remembered that he belongs to this man.

 

"You know this punk, pretty?"

 

"Junhyung.." Hyunseung can only softly whimper from the intense glare Junhyung is giving to Seunghyun. On the other hand, Seunghyun is still smirking as if very ready to fight with the furious Junhyung.

 

"I said let him go. Don’t make me repeat myself."

 

"Jun, it’s n—"

 

Before he could even finish, the grip from his wrist disapperead and Seunghyun falls to the ground while Junhyung took his other hand before they sprinted out of the convenience store. He was shoved hardly on the passenger seat before Junhyung took the driver seat and sped off along the road.

 

What the did just happen?

 

Hyunseung turned his head slightly on the left to check if Junhyung is fine or something because he is quite confused what is happening or what did happen earlier.

 

"Junhyung.." Hyunseung carefully started.

 

"Don’t talk to me." The other’s voice is still cold and solid like earlier while obviously gripping the steering wheel too hard that Hyunseung noticed his knuckles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter