Chapter 2

HOME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|2|

 

 

“Do you think Yuri-unnie and the rest are coming?” Juhyun asked, eyes locked on the gates that were now crowded with reporters trying to catch a glimpse of them.

 

“I’ll call Yuri-unnie.” Yoona said, whipping out her phone from her jacket pocket before standing up in a distance to make the call.

 

The rest watched on as Yoona’s face lit up before pocketing the device and sauntering towards them with a spring to her steps.

 

“So, what did she say?” Taeyeon asked expectantly.

 

“She’s parking her car, unnie. She’ll be here in a few – oh wait, I see her coming through the door now.”

 

Everyone’s gaze followed Yoona’s line of sight, seeing a tanned woman in a black trench coat and sunglasses passing through the now heavily-guarded door.

 

The tanned woman waved, taking off her glasses to reveal her overjoyed face upon seeing the bunch huddled at some solitary corner partly obscured from the media’s prying eyes.

 

“Yuri!” Tiffany gushed, rushing like the wind towards the tanned woman, body colliding with the taller girl’s wrapping her arms around the slim waist.

 

“Tiffany!” Yuri returned the hug, running a hand over raven locks. “It’s been a while.” Yuri pressed her lips to the shorter woman’s forehead before pulling away with a bright smile. Tiffany took the tanned woman’s hand, leading the latter towards the group.

 

Yuri hugged Yoona and Juhyun, playfully lifted Taeyeon and Sunny in her arms before pinching the two short women’s cheeks in adoration, earning a playful punch from the short duo in return.

 

Yuri scanned the bunch after they had calmed down, eyes furrowed noticing some people missing.

 

“Where are they?” Yuri inquired as she sat on the bench, pulling Tiffany to sit on her lap while the rest crowded beside her.

 

“We don’t know.” Taeyeon admitted. She stood up once more and began pacing. She stopped momentarily as she looked at her watch. Twenty minutes more.

 

A huge commotion came from outside. Taeyeon’s eyes lit up upon hearing of the reporters’ shouts.

 

“It’s Sooyoung and Hyoyeon!”

 

“Sooyoung! Hyoyeon! Can you make a statement for us?”

 

“Please! Tell us something about her.”

 

“You’re going to greet her on her arrival together? Any word from her family? Is f(x)’s Krystal coming, too?”

 

The two people passed through the media with weary looks on their faces. The taller one sighed while the shorter one searched the area for familiar people. Taeyeon waved to catch their attention. Yoona took to her feet, jumping beside Taeyeon upon spotting the newly arrived couple.

 

“We’re really sorry. We almost couldn’t make it.” The taller of the two said as soon as they came to the bunch.

 

“It’s my fault. Sooyoung had to wait for me to finish choreography practice with f(x). They were having a hard time since Krystal took a leave for her sister.” The shorter one added.

 

“It’s all right. We’re all here now… well, only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter