Chapter 13

HOME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|13|

  

“Soojung, are you all right?”

 

She turned, eyes filled with worry after staring at her phone for some time. Soojung gave the concerned one a weak smile before her eyes reverted back to the gadget, contemplating on whether to call a certain number or not.

 

“You should give your unnie a call.” The concerned one suggested, patting the maknae on the shoulder.

 

Soojung sighed.

 

To call or not? But what if, her unnie was still asleep? Or rather, sedated? It was something that racked her whole being just when she had been made to depart with her still-slumbering unnie back at that reserved room inside the airport terminal. It was all work right after that and Soojung barely got any rest or sleep.

 

“I’m worried for unnie.” Soojung muttered, still boring holes on her phone’s wallpaper with her gaze. “I want to see how she’s doing now.”

 

“Would you want me to ask manager-oppa about it, Soojung?” Victoria, who had been looking out for f(x)’s maknae, asked as she placed a comforting hand over the youngest Jung’s back.

 

The f(x) youngest shook her head, gaze shifting from her phone’s wallpaper of her and her older sister down to the tiled floor. Victoria knew this was the part where she would give Krystal Jung a hug, for the youngest would be fighting with herself to hide the tears. This would be the part where the headstrong and seemingly impenetrable maknae of f(x) would crumble and be reduced into a sobbing mess just like how other maknaes would act should they be standing on Krystal’s shoes.

 

And for Victoria, this would be one of the rare moments when Krystal would be – well, a normal maknae – someone who needed her unnie’s consolation during

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter