I'm in Denial

The Infinite Paradise

 

Until night comes, Bora is not even coming back to the dorm. All the members of Sistar already knew about the news and so their managers and the company. They keep calling Bora but none of it got an answer.

Same goes to Hoya, he's still not coming back. Since the gossip already spread around, Infinite's company decided to clear the mess up. All the phone calls from the media were asking the same question, “were they really in a relationship?” But the company answered the same to all of them, “They were just close friends, so they're comfortable around each other.”

As the clarification of the news have been made, both of fandom had a huge mouth fighting in the social networking. Even some girls of Inspirits were sending a lot of cursing words to Sistar's page. That day was a chaos for all subjects.

 

Meanwhile, Bora and Hoya still together not coming home to their dorm. Bora who wears casual clothes not has much of stuffs to cover her face. She just looked down while waiting for Hoya whose buying hot drinks in the mart. Bora could sense some girls, staring at her and questioning if its Bora or not?

Hoya who finished buying, looked at Bora from a far and he seen a lot of glares and stares from people around. He doesn't like the way people stare at her, he approached her. He stood behind her and took off his cap then put it on her head.

 

“Don't worry, I will always beside you. No one will hurt you.” I whispered to her from behind. She only nodded not facing me.

In the end I hold her hands, she was surprised but then she relaxed and let it be. I brought her to a playground where not much people around there at night. I released her hands as we sit in a bench but she keeps holding my hand not wanting to let go. I smiled and hold her hands again. We sat there in silence. I gave her the drink I just bought, without talking I offered her, she took it and talked.

“Thanks a lot, Hoya. You've done a lot for me.” Said Bora.

“Welcome Bora, I just don't want to see you hurt or cry.” I said to her. I looked at her in the eyes and so she was. Our eyes met each other and she looked other place.

“I don't know what will I become without you comforting me.” Bora said.

“It was nothing. Your members would be comforting you the best. Better than me, for sure.” I said truthfully. She laughed and looked at her watch.

“Speaking about members, we both haven't back to our dorm yet.” She memorized.

“Oh right, damn, manager hyung will surely mad at me, considering that I ran from schedules.” and... stupid I told her about that. What would she think?

“Eh? Pardon?” She asked a bit confused.

“I mean he's gonna mad because I didn't come back to the dorm early.” I lied.

“Oh...” She responded. “So, do you want to go home now?”

“Sure, If you want to?” I asked her. She nodded.

She released my hand and stood up then walked first. I was sad at the fact that her hands not longer in mine. So, I braved myself to hold her hands again. I caught her hands from behind and leading her. We walked in slow pace I could sense she was staring at me, but I didn't dare to look and I ending only looking to the left. I felt like my cheek was getting hotter. Soon, she enjoyed it and I smiled secretly, it feels great now. We're holdings hand going back to the dorm.

 

In Sistar's dorm, the girls were frustrated about looking for Bora. Their phone calls is not answered. Soyou who leaves her phone at home, tried to call her again. But, as soon as she opened her phone she saw a message from Sunggyu. She froze for a while trying to digest the message. Her head spinning now, she sits on her bed looking at the message. She just don't understand, everytime she heard, read, looked at his name she would feel hurts and regrets.

“Was is true that Bora unnie and Sunggyu oppa together? I've been talking about Sunggyu oppa to her but then she went out with him, secretly.” She felt sad somehow and betrayed by her own sister. “I really can't get over him,” She said to herself. “Can I?” After thinking for a while and getting stressed out she shrugged her thoughts, but then Dasom came in.

“Unnie! Bora unnie came home! Hurry!” She said and hurriedly ran to the front. Soyou stood up and walked to the front door and found Bora with Hoya in the front door. Her thoughts getting more freaked. “What? What is Hoya doing here?” She questioned. So, she approached the door and there's Hyorin and Dasom who were saying thank you to Hoya for bringing Bora back home.

“Oppa, thank you so much for bringing unnie home. We were so worried.” Said Hyorin.

“It was nothing, I was just protecting her from the reporters and giving her a little bit of refrefreshment.” He explained.

“How nice of you oppa. Unnie will be much better now. I'm envy of you unnie.” Dasom said.

“Stop it now girls, now go inside. It's night already, Hoya will go home soon.” Bora said to the girls. The girls were teasing her with some expression that only them knowing it and came inside.

After the girls went inside, Bora looked to Hoya, “So, Hoya thanks a lot for today. I really appreaciated what you've done to me today. I owe you.”

“No, it's ok. I just don't like seeing girls cry or hurt.” He said cooly.

“Stop it, you cheesy guy.” Bora pushed him and giggled. Hoya laughed with her. “So, I think you have to go home now.”

“Yep, I think so too and by the way I had a great time today actually even though it was tiring.” Bora smiled at his words. “I just wanted you to get your own paradise, just like I got my own. Remember I tell you about this in Jeju?”

“Yes, I do.”

“I'm glad that I could get close to you.” He said and Bora just smiled in silence and looked down. Her face getting a slight blush. Hoya's hand suddenly moving, moving slowly towards Bora's cheek. He was hesitant at first, but Bora's giving a sign that she won't move back. He finally touched her cheek slowly moving to her hair and fixed her hair so he could see her face clearly. She's beautiful, what he thought as he fixed her hair. But then reality snapped him and he's backed to his sense. He put his hand back beside him and said, “Uhh... Good night then.” With that short words he left the dorm.

 

Bora got her heart skips, after what Hoya did to her. She never felt like this before, she has butterflies on her stomach. She went inside touching her cheek and smiled going to her room.

“Eh? What's with Unnie? She came with smile all over her face?” Dasom asked.

“She's now on the headlines news but she managed to have that face?” Hyorin joined

“Just let her be, maybe she's really in love with Sunggyu oppa.” Soyou said suddenly make both, Dasom and Hyorin, surprised.

“Soyou! Do you really think that she is in relationship with her?” Asked Hyorin.

“Who knows, no one's know!” Soyou said angrily and went to her room, locking herself there.

“What is with her unnie?” Asked Dasom.

“I don't know, but I sense something wrong here.” Hyorin said and she gets suspicious. She felt like there's something that the members were hiding.

 

Soyou's POV

I don't know why but it feels hurt. I know that there's already a statement from our representative between Startship and Woolim Ent. But sometimes they're lying. Not all of its true. I felt so uneasy. I looked to the message that was sent by Sunggyu. I wonder if I should reply it or nor. But then I decided not to Reply it, I don't want to make a contact with him at the moment.

 

Hoya's POV

I arrived at the dorm, I was hesitant on opening the door but then somebody opened it first. It was Sunggyu hyung. He looked at me surprisedly. He shouted to our manager inside the house. “I'm going out for a while!”. Then he dragged me somewhere.

“Come with me, first.” He said firmly. I just nodded and followed him.

Then we arrived at the park near out dorm. He stopped walking and looked at me in the eye. His eyes flaring a death glare at me, he suddenly ran to me and preparing to punch me in the face. I was surprised at the sudden act, all I can do is just closed my eyes to reduce the pain. But then, I don't feel aything at all. I opened my eyes, only found his hand a few inches my face.

“I felt like I want to punch you right now. But since we're brothers I won't.” He said to me and returned his hand from my face.

“I'm sorry hyung, about my manner and my dissapearance earlier. I'm so sorry.” I apologized to him, I know that I've maked all the members worried.

“You're just in big trouble Hoya.” He said then he approached me and hug me. “I always knew Hoya, you're in love with Bora, aren't you?” I froze at his sudden statement. I didn't respond at his question. He released the hug and wanting an answer. “Are you?”

I was confused. I never realized about this, I just feel worried about her and I want to protect her all the time. “Hyung... what is this all about?”

“After dissapear for more than 6 hours, I want a good explain that's all. You didn't answer our calls and I heard that Bora was missing too. She was with you right?” Sunggyu asked.

“Hyung--” Sunggyu cut it.

“Stop. I. Want. You. To. Explain. Now.” I can't avoid it again.

“Ok, I'll explain it to you. After I read the news, I was worried about Bora. I dissapeared because I went to Bora's place and ran away with her, so the reporters won't caught her. But apparently, she was depressed, so I took her around and having some fun. That's all. The end. Happy?”

“Very happy. So, I'd like to ask you one question, Do you like Bora?” He asked frontally.

“Hyung!!”

“What? I'm asking you.”

“I'm............... not.” I said to him in doubt.

He chuckled, “Hoya, you're in denial. Well you answered it though, so let's go back home.” He said then left the park but then he looked to me again, “For your info, denial is the first stage of love.” He said laughing and left me. I ran to him and walked beside him with my thoughts full about the question. Am in love with her? Or is it just a good intention?