I Miss You but You Don't

The Infinite Paradise

 

Bora's POV

It's been a long time since I see Hoya. I kinda miss him actually. Sometimes I check his schedule but eventually Soyou already spilled out everything to me since her relationship with Sunggyu already known by the Sistar's member. When she's in the dorm she's not busily texting anymore, but sometimes she's calling him until late.

 

“Hyorin noona!” Soyou called Hyorin.

“What is it Soyou?” Hyorin came out from the kitchen.

“I'd like to go to Sunggyu oppa's setting location where he records a new program. Can I?” She asked a permission to Hyorin. I think to myself, maybe it's a great opportunity for me to meet Hoya too.

“What?! You can't!!! Don't you think that's too obvious?” Hyorin freaked out, again.

“Noona, until when will you freak out like that when you heard about Sunggyu oppa from my mouth?” Soyou stressed out.

“Until I have a boyfriend!” She answered. I rolled my eyes at my leader's attitude.

“Uhh ok......... So back to the point, can I go?” Soyou asked her again.

I already knew that once Hyorin said no, that's no. So I decided to join the conversation. “Hyorin, don't you know how is her feeling now? She wants to meet her guy. Let her be, we could just say that we're showing our support to them by visiting them. Don't make things to complicated.” I explained to her.

“That's right unnie! Please Hyorin unnie???” Soyou pleaded.

I still see doubt in Hyorin's eyes. So, I talked again, “If you scared something bad might happen, then I go with her. So, it'll looks like we're really supporting them no other intentions.” I looked to Soyou and She looked to me back feeling so blessed that I supported her.

“Ok ok... Soyou you can go.” Hyorin said in defeated.

“YEAY!!!!!!!! Thank you unnie!!!”

“Bora, but please take care of her, don't let her do something stupid on the set, ok?” Hyorin asked me.

“of course Hyorin. I'll watch her.” I said to her. But I know in the end I won't watch her and I'll meet Hoya.

 

Me and Soyou asked our manager to drive us to the set. It's very relieving that our manager knew that Sistar and Infinite is a good friend.

Soyou decided to bring some vitamin drinks for the crews. We're afraid that we'll disturb them so at least we bought them something.

Not long after we bought it some stuffs for the crews, we arrived at the set which is outside of Infinite's new dorm. We looked to the new apartment in front of us, wow it was really not a joke. It was surely different than they had before.

Being the impatient one, Soyou got out from the car and went to the set. I ran to her and walked beside her. Apparently the boys were still filming. There was not only Infinite, there was also Apink. I could see that Hoya is at the back of the guys trying to catch the cameraman attention.

We waited for good 10-15 minutes to prepare some stuff for the crews. As we finished preparing the drink we looked to the shoot direction and it's already finished. They were coming to our direction so me and Soyou we're ready in our position and greeted them.

“Hello! We are the B.E.S.T Sistar! Annyeong haseyo Sistar Imnida.”

The guy cheered, as they saw Sistar in front of them.

“Whoa it's Sistar noona! What are you doing here?” Asked the magnae Sungjong.

“Me and Soyou and also on behalf of Sistar's decided to show our support for Infinite! Oh and also Apink, hi girls!” I greeted weirdly to the girls and turned my attention back to Infinite.

"please enjoy the meal." Soyou said.

Without thinking much i approached Hoya and tap his shoulder. He turned his face and pretended to surprise, "Hi Bora! hiw are you?" he asked.

"I'm fine Hoya! how's work going out here?"

"fine." he said simply than he geting close to my ears suddenly and whispered, "but it feels very lonely when you're not with me." I melted at his act and punched him playfully.

"ya! what is that... Cheesy guy." I said it in front his face and did merong to him, he did it again making me feel flustered. He just laughed and smiled widely.

"Oppa!" suddenly a girl shouted oppa to Hoya and came to our direction. As i looked to the girl it was one of Apink member, Naeun. "oppa, you promised me to teach the scorpion dance moves right?" I looked to them and I could see closeness between them.

"oh! that's right. I almost forgot! then why don't we start now?" he looked to me,"Bora thanks for your support today. But i can't accompany you today for a long chit-chat."

"It's okay Hoya. There's still a lot of people that i could talk to." I said to him smiled sheepishly.

"Sure., then I'll go now." he said and waved his hand while Naeun bowed to me and soon she linked her arm with Hoya like they were a couple. They even not a couple? I just shrugged all of my thoughts and went to other places to talk with other members.

 

Soyou's POV

It's been a long time since I talked face to face to Sunggyu oppa. It feels great finally I could see him again. I looked at his face who ate lots of food hurriedly. He seems so hungry. Then he looked at me and questioned me.

“What is it Soyou?” He asked.

“Nothing oppa. I'm just happy that I could see you again.” Soyou exclaimed.

“I'm happy to see you too Soyou. How things have been doing at the dorm?” Sunggyu asked.

I think for a while to understand what he means. “Ah, you mean that 'thing'? Well nothing change, its just that Hyorin unnie always freaks out when I mention your name. Even this morning.” I explained.

“We should find her a guy, shouldn't we?” He suggested.

“Yes, we should.” I answered with a laugh. He continued eating his food, then I asked him. “Oppa, how's Apink?”

“Eh? What do you mean?”

“I mean.................... uh do you find them attractive or anything like that?” I asked frontally to him. I don't want him to lie about his closeness with Apink or even other girl groups.

“Well they are attractive but they are just dongsaeng to me. And I never try to be close with them in the first place, because I always know that my one and only love will be mad with me if I did.” He said and poked my nose.

I blushed at his gesture and smiled shyly. “Gyu oppa, I love you so much.” I said with a lot of aegyo. He choked after hearing it. “Oh, have some drink first.” I handed him a glass of water.

“Sorry with that, I just surprised. What did you call me before?” He asked.

“Eh..... I just called you... Gyu oppa. You don't like it?” I asked.

“I like it. So much! And I always love you too.” He said to me and smiled widely. I blushed and swear it makes my heart skip a beat. I really love him and there's no such a thing that makes me regret to accept him.

 

Bora's POV

I sat alone while drinking my coke. I looked around and people were busy with their own things. I could see Soyou with Sunggyu talking to each other, Hoya and Naeun whose still busily dancing to Infinite – BTD, Sungyeol, Sungjong, and L who were playing around, and there's only 2 adult guys who were lonely like me, Dongwoo and Woohyun. But Woohyun had an activity, he read a book which was so thick and Dongwoo just eating all the snacks.

Eventhough that I looked to other places but my eyes were always seeing one things. It's Hoya and Naeun. I don't like it how Naeun stays close to Hoya, like that. Hoya even spoilt her too much. I feel like I'm gonna hate Apink any sooner.

“Unnie!” Soyou called me and tapped my shoulder. I jumped a little. “Did I scared you?”

“Ah no no. What is it?” I asked her what she want, I'm so not in the mood now.

“It should be you to be asked like that. What is it unnie? You're face look so bad...” She asked me and then I realized that Sunggyu was next to her.

“Nothing, just feeling not in the mood for some reason.” I explained. Then I saw Sunggyu looked to my eyes direction and he knew that I've been looking at Hoya all the time.

“Oh is it him?” Sunggyu suddenly asked.

“What him?” I asked back.

“The one that you like?” He asked, I was startled.

“Who?! I don't have any people that I like at the moment.” I said to him.

“Ehh, young people these days like to deny their heart's feeling.” Sunggyu said to me.

“Gyu oppa, I think Bora unnie is not in the mood let's just go somewhere else.”

 

I stared at Hoya and Naeun again, but only to found out that there's no one there at their place before. I tried to change my focus, but still there's no one there at their place. I searched for them but, things getting more surprise as I found them and looked both of them in the emergency stair. It was something that I never want to see. I left them to let them have some privacy and walked out of the set.