Great Rest Time

The Infinite Paradise

Sistar has just finished their schedule for this month. They already ended their promotion with so cool remix version. Even they're only won one trophy but they can't get any happier. They closed the promotion with the remix version which is showing a bit latin music in it. They have full of schedule everyday, but they already finished their last schedule and heading to a free vacation time that Starship's boss provide for them. The boss giving them flight tickets to Jeju Island for a week, so they can rest and relax their mine. The girls feel blessed and excited with the upcoming holiday.

 

“Unnie, which one is better, this or this?” Dasom showing 3 pieces of swimsuits to her onnie.

“The bright one looks great.” Said Hyorin while packing her bag as well.

Currently Sistar's dorm is full of mess because the girls are packing their stuff for their trip tomorrow. All the girls seem so excited. Soyou already finished packing first and decided to watched tv, while Bora and Hyorin still helping Dasom packing.

“What should I watch?” Asked soyou to herself. She's pressing the channel button to prev. And next. Again and again only to find out that there's nothing to watch. “Ah! There's nothing interesting on the tv...” kriiiiing~ suddenly Soyou's phone ringing. “Oh? A message, from who?”

From: Sunggyu

To: Soyou

Hi soyou-ssi, have you sleep yet?

 

From: Soyou

To: Sunggyu

Aniyo oppa, I haven't sleep yet, wae?

 

From: Sunggyu

To: Soyou

Nothing, I'm just checking on you. Have a good night sleep!

 

From: Soyou

To: Sunggyu

Thanks oppa. You too, have a good night rest! :)

 

Soyou closed her phone and smiled to herself. She and Sunggyu from Infinite have secretly changing phone number and texted each other sometimes. But none of the members know this. Even the manager. They just don't want to make a commotion between idols back stage life.

“Soyou, have you finished packing your bag?” Bora asked Soyou whose currently staring at the tv.

Soyou turned her head and answered, “Yes unnie.”

“Then you should better go to sleep then staring at the tv, cause I know you don't watch it.” She said firmly.

“Ne, unnie.” Soyou obeyed her and aproached her room.

“Hmmm well, Dasom finished with the packing, Hyorin is preparing the snacks for tomorrow now what should I do?” Bora thinks for a while and in the end she let herself relax for a while in the couch. “I think we already finished preparing for tomorrow's trip.” She said, then she checked her phone but nothing comes up on her phone.

Hyorin suddenly came out from the kitchen and passed Bora on the couch. “Bora unnie, you shouldn't sleep on the couch. If you sleepy, go sleep in you room.” She said to Bora who still lay down on the couch.

“Yes Hyorin, I'm just relaxing my mind.” Bora replied.

“Ok then. I'll go to sleep first. Good night unnie!” Hyorin said to Bora.

“Good night.”

 

Bora just keep laying there on the couch without doing anything. But then she woke up and position herself into sit position. “I should just go to sleep now. Can't let my self be rotten by the morning.” Then, Bora went inside her room and sleep.

 

TOMORROW

“Unnie, wake up!” Dasom tried to wake Bora up but it seems she's a heavy sleeper. “UNNIE!!!” Dasom screamed as loud as she can.

“WHOA!! FIRE?? THIEF??? WHERE?” Bora suddenly woke up and asked Dasom in panick.

“No, unnie there's no fire or thief. I'm trying to wake you up.”

“Aish! You don't have to scream like that Dasom.”

“Are you staying late at night yesterday?” Dasom asked.

“Not really, I'm just tired I guess.” Bora said while rubbing her eyes.

“Then let's have a breakfast unnie! We can't be late for our flight today. I'll wait for you at the dining room ok!” Dasom said excitedly and ran to the dining room.

Bora chuckled and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and washed her face.

 

Meanwhile at the dining room, Soyou is busily texting someone, (we know who), Hyorin is preparing for breakfast and Dasom just sitting on the chair waiting for the breakfast. Soyou looked so happy, so Dasom decided to ask her.

“Unnie, who are you texting with? You look so happy?” She asked.

“No one, you don't need to know.” She asked not minding to face Dasom.

“Uhhh, it seems that our unnie is in love, she's even not caring her dongsaeng anymore.” Dasom said sadly.

“Yah! You--” Soyou was going to pick a fight with Dasom but Bora came and tried to loosened up the tense between them.

“Soyou, Dasom, no fighting in the morning.” Bora said to her.

“Unnie!!!” Dasom came to Bora. Bora just patted her back.

“Girls, breakfast is ready.” Hyorin came out from the kitchen. “Let's eat!” Said her.

They're busily eating and have a small chit chat about their trip. They finished their breakfast and ready to go to the airport.

 

They went to the airport with their airport style which soon cacthing attention all of the guests there. They were going to the boarding room, but Soyou accidentally hit someone shoulder and all her stuffs fell.

“Ah, sorry sorry!” Said Soyou.

“Ne, It's ok, it's ok.” Said the guy. He was going to helped Soyou to pick her things up but then their hands touch each other. The guy looked at her and so is Soyou, but soon their face is showing surprised expression.

“Sunggyu oppa?” Said Soyou.

“Soyou-ssi?” Said Sunggyu. “What a coincidence we meet here” asked him to her.

“Ne, oppa. But once again I'm sorry for earlier.” She said.

“No, no, it's ok.”

“So, are you going somewhere oppa?” Soyou asked shyly.

“Oh, ne, we're going--” His phone suddenly ringing, “excuse me, soyou-ssi.” Soyou just nodded.

After finishing her conversation on the line he came to Soyou again and said, “Soyou-ssi sorry but I have to go now, my manager is looking for me.”

“Sure oppa, be careful!” She said.

“You too, hope we can meet again.” He said and smiled sweetly to Soyou. Soyou can only smiled back to him and waved her hand.

 

Soon, she realized that all her girls already left her. So, he ran to the boarding room. When she arrived she could see her girls was waiting for her.

“Where have you been soyou? We're worried.” Said Hyorin.

“I'm sorry unnie, I.....” She was going to tell the truth but they would be teasing her if she said that she met Sunggyu, so she lied. “I just... left my phone in the toilet so, I ran back to the toilet. Sorry.”

All the girls just nodded and let it go. Then suddenly the speaker calling for their flight to get in to the plane. They went inside the plane and as an Idols they sit in a first class. They were surrounded with nice stewardess and they got all the best services. Dasom just happily playing games, Soyou listened to the music and enjoying the cloud outside, while Hyorin and Bora were having a chat.

 

The trip wasn't that long, without they realized they've already arrived in Jeju. The air was so different with Seoul, they can feel the breeze of the sea. A driver from their boss suddenly came to them and led them to their van. The girls came inside the car and sit. When the cars moving the girls just happily see the scenery around them. Seagulls can be seen along the shore. It was a nice view. They just can't wait to start their day in Jeju and having a great time!