Blame and Fault

The Infinite Paradise

 

Hoya's POV

I felt great, partying like there's no tomorrow. Blend in with normal people, drinking, dancing, screaming, I felt great. The light of disco ball illuminating the room showing a glimpse of people around me. I drink and drink, not gonna stop until I forgot what happen today. I hate how she's not listening to me when I wanted to give her an explanation. Instead of words from my mouth, I got a slap from her. It's been hours but I can still feel my cheek is burning.

I rotated my chair and looked around the club searching for girls who would like to hook up with me. No girls would dare to reject me, I'm too good too be ignore. I searched around but then there was 3 girls whispering while they were looking at me. I know what are they whispering about. It must be, me, Hoya, one of Infinite members coming to a club. I just smiled to them. Then I could see that the 2 girls pushing her friends to approach me. In the end, this girl braved herself to come to me.

“Hi.” She greeted. Her voice was soft and lovable.

“Hi there.” I greeted her back.

“You are Hoya right? From Infinite?” She asked me.

“What do you think?” I asked back.

“I think you are that Hoya.” She said confidently.

“Yeah, you're right, I'm that Hoya.” I said to her. She smiled ily biting her lips trying to seduce me. It won't be hurting me, playing with a girl for a one night stand. “Want some drink?” I offered her.

“Sure, why not? It's a rare opportunity to drink with a y idol like you.” She said while placing her hands in my lap. She really is a , not just a mere girl who play around in a club. I just laughed and ordered one drink for her. “So, you've got a girl?” She asked frontally.

“Let's see... I could say no.”

“What does that mean? You could say no? Then you must be close with a girl?”

“Yeah, sort of.” I answered her lazily.

“Hmm... judging by your respond, this girl just rejected you?” She asked, I was surprised at her question, how does she know? “I am right, right? You looked surprised. You know, it's something that usual to happen. When a guy broken heart, they would always come to a club.” I was silent, quiet lazy to say anything about that topic. “And..... oppa if you don't mind, I'd love to make you get rid of the pain.” She put her hand in my chest and make a close contact between my lips and her. She's just trying to seduce me. I was tempted actually, this girl was hot eventhough she acted like , no she is a . Then she hold my hands and dragged me somewhere.

 

She kissed my face, roaming her hands over my body. I did the same, touching here and there trying to explore her. She ed my shirt and slipped her hands through the fabric. She throw my shirt leaving me in my wife-beater. I looked at her and she was so into the work. I could tell she's a good . She goes down and going to unbuckle my jeans when a guy coming and yelling like crazy,

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY GIRL?” The guy said.

“What?” I was so high that I really didn't listem to what the guy yelling to me.

“Oppa, let me finish this.” The girl whispered to me and left to the guy. I was like, 'what? She hasn't done her job and left me hanging?' I took my shirt on the floor and decided to leave but then the guy who was yelling coming to me and punched me in the face.

“WHAT THE HECK? YOU GOT PROBLEM MAN?” I yelled to the guy as I fell down to the floor.

“Yes! You just make out with my girl. And you know what? I can't accept anyone who try to steal her.” He said and he punched me again in my stomach. I tried to step back.

“You should... watch over your girl then...” I said to him half panting. “Your girl... she's the one who hook up with me. I don't... even know her name. She's a right?” I said to him.

“WHAT?!” He screamed and dragged me outside the club.

“Oppa, stop it! Don't make a commotion in here.” The girl started panicking.

I stood up in front of the club and we catched all the visitors attentions and so they went out the club and shouted me to fight. Why should I fight him? There's no advantage for me to fight him. So I said, “Sorry, I'm leaving. I won't come again.” Then I turned around left. But then this guy getting even angrier as I just left him like that. He ran to me and kicked my back. I fell down. He grabbed my clothe and punched for several times, the people around were shouting crazily, until the polices came and stopped the commotion trying to separate me and this guy.

The police caught both of us and I knew it this is the end of me. End of my carrier, after this Infinite won't be the same. I called my manager and said that I was in Police Department. He was shocked and dashed off to my place.

 

Not long my manager came. “YAH! Lee Howon! What the hell are you doing? Are you out of your mind. This frustrating you know. This is a big problem. The president gonna be mad like crazy to you, after this.” I just sighed and trying to relax my mind before the interrogation. I just wanted this night to end and I ended up sleeping in my bed peacefully.

 

Bora's POV

MORNING

As the morning came I woke up and washed my face. I wandered around the dorm and finally took a sit on the couch. As I realized no one have been waking up.

I the tv and looking through the channel. There's nothing good in the morning. Too much news report. I decided to stick with one news program.

“We reported that around 1 AM this morning , a member of a rising idol, Infinite has just caught making a commotion in a club. Lee Howon or known as Hoya was fighting with a customer outside the club because of a problem that hasn't yet been untold.”

“WHAT???!!!!!!!!!” I screamed in surprise, loud enough to make all the girls wake up.

 

“ugh.... what is it... unnie? Why are you... screaming?” Dasom came out of her room and asked. So, was the others.

“What is it Bora? Ugh... I need my beautiful sleep more.” Hyorin said.

“Girls, look at the news.” Bora pointed to the tv.

“Hoya members of Infinite fought in a club....” Soyou read the headline out loud. Then there was silent for a while.

“WHAT???!!!!!” The 3 girls screamed together and took a sit on the couch. Their face were all serious and listened carefully to everything the reporters said. After a few informations about it, the girls started discuss it.

“What just happened to Hoya?” Soyou asked.

“What was happening actually? I'm worried now. He's a nice guy, he won't just madly punch someone in the face.” Hyorin said.

“Unnie, try call Sunggyu and asked what happen.” Dasom suggested.

“You're right Dasom.” Soyou said, then she dialled his boyfriend number.

 

“Hello?” The guy answered with a worried tone.

“Oppa... Are you fine?” Soyou asked worriedly.

“I'm fine.” He answered unsure.

“Oppa, the news have been out. I just watched it on the tv.”

“WHAT?! You already knew? It's just happened for a few hours back then and it's already published to the town's people. Great! Great!” Sunggyu said with a stress tone.

“Calm down oppa. Don't get too emotinal, there must be away for this. I'll try to help you as much as I can.” Soyou tried to calm Sunggyu.

“Soyou, you don't know how I feel. I'm their leader and I'm the one who responsible for this. I feel like I want to die right now.” He sounded so stress. “they would asked me about what happened that midnight.”

“Where are you now oppa?” I asked her.

“On my way to Police Deparment.” He answered.

“Me and Sistar will come there.”

“Don't” Sunggyu answered with a threatening tone. “You're just gonna make it more complicated. Just please don't come.”

“But oppa...”

“Please don't.” He begged for Soyou to not to come. “Soyou I need a space now, I need my own time to think. Sorry Soyou. We talk again later.”

“Ok, oppa. I just want you to know I always on your side.” Soyou said.

“I know, thank you Soyou. I love you.” He said and hung up the phone immediately before Soyou could reply it.

 

Soyou looked to us and gave a little saddened face. We knew what she's mean.

“He said that he's surprised and didn't expect that the news would come out soon. He said that he's stressed out now.” I heard it, I heard it that Sunggyu is stressed out now. Hoya must be act like this because of me. I'm the one who should be blame for all of this. Without I realized I already shed tears. The tears fall from my eyes down to my cheek. The girls were shocked at me.

“Unnie, what happen? Why are you crying?” Dasom asked in concern.

“It's all... my fault... It's all my fault.” I cried hard covered my face with hands.

“What do you mean Bora?” Hyorin asked searching for an explanation.

“Hoya, I'm the one... who make him turned... into like that...”

“Unnie, what actually have you done to him?” Now Soyou is the one who asked. “It is impossible for you to make him turned into like that.”

“I could.” I said trying to stop my sob.

“What did you do, Bora? What did you do?!” Hyorin asked impatient.

“I rejected him.”