I'm Regretting Everything

The Infinite Paradise

 

I was surprised at what I saw just then. We were just a part for weeks and I've just seen him kissed with Naeun? I felt horrible. My heart is sick. Did he do these kind of things with every girls? I came to the set specially for him and all I could see was that? Kissing scene in an emergency stair?

I took a sit on a bench and trying to refresh my mind. I tried to calm down for a bit. Then I just realize one thing. I shouldn't act like this, me and Hoya even not dating? For god sake, he touched me... but he never said he loved me, even liked me. I felt so stupid, falling for his trap. I realized how I'm so in love with him, until I saw that. I'm so in love with him, that I thought everything that he's done to me is love.

It's not the time to cry. I shouldn't cry over him. He's not worth it for me, I should stay strong. He's a bad guy, I shouldn't come to him at the first place. I should leave him and forget him. Me and Hoya, we're nothing. You're just an aquaintence for me.

 

I stood up and looked for Soyou. I saw him still chatting with Sunggyu. Sometimes, I thought that I could go on a double date with them. But then, it's a wish that will never happen to come. It's only a delusional. I came to her and grabbed her hands.

“Soyou let's get back home.” I said to her firmly.

“Huh? Wae unnie?” She asked.

“............. I think, we disturbed them too long.” I said trying to making an excuse.

“Are you ok, unnie?”

“I'm fine..... can we just go home now?” I pleaded to her.

“Unnie, why don't you go back home by your own. I'm sorry, I just want to be with Gyu oppa for a bit more.” She answered me while taking Sunggyu's arm and hug it. How I feel stressful about it. She's making me so frustrated at the P.D.A.

“I could take her home if you want, Bora.” Sunggyu suggested.

“Jinjja? You will?” Soyou asked to her guy.

“Yes, I will send you back home after I finished shoot the program.” He answered to Soyou.

“Alright, alright, please take her home Sunggyu. I'll go back home first.” I walked out without saying goodbye to them then I remembered something, I turned my face to them and said, “Remember, don't be too obvious!” They just nodded and instantly make a range between their seat.

I went inside the car and asked the manager to go back to the dorm. He asked where is Soyou and I just said that she'd like to be there for more and Infinite will send her home. I didn't talk much at the car, I was so pissed off. I swear I'm in a bad mood.

 

Hoya's POV

What a crap, the lift is not working at this time so I need to take the emergency stair with Naeun. She wanted me to accompany her to her dorm for a while to take her things out. But then suddenly she stopped her pace. I looked to her and asked her.

“What is it Naeun?” As I asked her, she looked to me and I could see a different feeling through her eyes. I don't know what is it.

“Oppa..........” She said huskily and she approached me.

“eh...... what is it?” I responded to her.

“I like you oppa.” She said.

“I like you too, dongsaeng.” I said to her, I know what she means but I try to straight things up between me and her.

“No, oppa. I like you and I want to be you girlfriend...” She approached me, I walked back until my back hit the wall. “Since the first time I know Infinite, I really like Hoya oppa. I want to be yours... Can I be yours?” She said then suddenly she kissed me and she threw her hands behind my neck locking me if I try to get off from her. I was surprised at the sudden kissed and I tried to let go but she kept her hands behind my neck. So, I used force and let her hands go of my neck.

“Naeun!! What the hell got in to you?!” I yelled to her and cleaned my lips.

“Oppa......... I like you. I'm serious.” Naeun said with a sad tone.

“Naeun, I never think about our relationship into that relationship. I always notice you as my dongsaeng. Nothing more.” I explained to her.

“Oppa.........” She was in the edge of crying. I came to her and hug her.

“Don't cry, Naeun. I'm sorry. But please understand, I already like someone else. You'll fine other guy that much better than me. I said to her and rubbed her back. Then I left her there alone to have her time.

 

I went out from the emergency stair with a hard feeling. I never know that Naeun has that feeling to me. I never realized it before.

I looked around to search for Bora. But I didn't see her anywhere. But I still see Soyou with Sunggyu hyung. So I came to them.

“Sorry to interrupt you guys, but do you guys see Bora?”

“Oh, Bora just got home, Hoya. I don't know why, but She looks in a hurry.” Soyou answered.

“Ah, thanks then Soyou.” I said and leaving the 2 persons.

Why she's in a hurry to go back home? Does she has any schedule after this? I decided to call her. I dialled her numbers, waited for a long time, and in the end no one answer. I called her again, but still the same. I tried to call her until five times but still no answer. So I texted her.

From: Hoya

To: Bora

Bora, why are you already go back home?

I still want to talk to you. You're even not

telling me you're leaving T.T

 

I sent to her that, it shouldn't be too long to reply it. But, I didn't get any replied. I don't know what happen to her. But it feels like there's something wrong. Did I do something wrong to her? Or maybe is she really that busy? I tried to make a positive thoughts in my head. It should be fine, nothing's wrong.

 

Meanwhile Hoya and the rest of Infinite and Apink recording for the program, Bora who was still on the way back to her dorm feeling so gloomy. She hates this feeling when you're sure that that guy is the one, the one that you want to spend your life with but then he turned you down is a pathetic fact that she needs to face. She knows that Hoya has the charm, he could make a lot of girls swoon over him with his dance moves. She remembered when she read a news about SNSD's Tiffany likes Hoya. Bora thoughts was going further, she thinks if Tiffany was one of the Hoya's victim?

Since all the scene that she saw that day, she labeled Hoya as a playboy, a flirtatious guy, and so on. She didn't know how to face Hoya after all of this.

 

After making a silence in the car for over 20 minutes, Bora arrived at the dorm. She walked straight inside and without even saying hi or anything she went to her room. Hyorin who was watching tv with Dasom surprised at the sudden action.

“Now what? Why was Bora unnie looks so gloomy?” Dasom asked curiously.

“I don't know...” Hyorin answered. As she looked to the door, there's no one coming in except their manager. “Oppa, where's Soyou?” Hyorin asked to the manager who just came in.

“Soyou still want to be there until Infinite finished recording the program. Sunggyu said, he will send Soyou back home safely, you don't have to be worry.” The manager explained.

“Ohh... is it ok to leave Soyou alone in a bunch of guys there?” Dasom asked innocently.

“Dasom...............” Hyorin glared to her ready to get mad for her innocence. Dasom just said sorry and remembered that Sunggyu is Soyou's boyfriend. But their manager just shrugged.

“Where is Bora? She just stayed silent in the car, what happen to her?” The manager ready to write something...

“Don't have any idea, oppa. She just went straight her room.” Dasom answered.

“I hope she's find.” He said and sighed. “Well then, I should get going to the office to check on your schedule. Have a good rest, ladies!”

“Bye oppa!!!” Both girls said.

 

Bora who was in her room, laid down on her bed and opened her phone. She looked at it and saw some missed calls from Hoya and a message. She opened it and she just couldn't believe it that this guy still trying to get near her eventhough he's with other girl.

“Hoya, I never knew that you're that kind of guy. I don't know what should I do the next time I meet you.” Bora said and put her phone next to her. Soon, she relaxed herself drifted to sleep.