We Need to Talk

The Infinite Paradise

 

I rejected him.” I said flatly.

“WHAT?!” Shouted all 3 girls together. They responded with the same expression.

“Bora, since when? I know that you and Hoya are close, but I never thought that you are that kind of close with him.” Said Hyorin. I didn't say any words, shutting my mouth.

“Unnie, tell us, tell us the whole story.” Dasom begged.

“No wonder that you always defend me when it comes to Sunggyu oppa and even came with me when I go to Sunggyu's.” Soyou concluded.

“Now, now, now, I need an explanation!” Hyorin said almost shouting to me.

“Hyorin, I didn't mean to do something bad. It was just that.....”

“It was what” Hyorin asked.

“I think it's time for me to tell you everything.” I surrendered.

“Seems like not only me who have a secret.” Soyou said proudly finding a mate that did the same like her.

“Spill it out, Bora.” She said firmly. So, I started explaining what's happening about me and Hoya? Since when were getting closer? What have we been doing? I told them everything until the last meeting which was in front of our dorm's door.

 

I finished explaining to the girls, I could see that all the girls were showing their sympathy. Dasom were in the verge of crying, while Soyou bitting her thumb, and Hyorin still looked dissapointed.

“Don't pity me, please.” I said to them.

“We don't.” Said Hyorin. Then suddenly she slapped me. Dasom and Soyou gasped at the sudden movement. Soyou were trying to stop Hyorin from doing anything stupid but Hyorin stopped her. I touched my cheek it was red and burning. I looked to her and she was crying.

“Bora... I thought that we are a team... I thought that we share the pain and happiness. Why did you hide from us?” Hyorin said while crying. I stayed silent and speechless. “Why Bora?! Why?!! Tell me!!!”

“Hyorin... I-I... I'm sorry...” I apologized to her trying to hold back my tears. Dasom and Soyou were hugging each other and stayed silent.

Hyorin sit next to me and suddenly hug me. “Bora, please, trust me. Trust your own team mates. We can solve your problem. Together will be better.” Hyorin said while rubbing my back.

“I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Hyorin...” I said to her. Then I just can't hold my tears and it runs naturally like a waterfall. I hugged her tighly and sobbing.

“Cry, Bora. Cry, after this we'll find you away. We promise.” Hyorin assured me while comforting me. I nodded in her embrace.

 

Hoya's POV

Damn it. I'm in a police station and they interogated me. I don't ing know what should I do now. I answered all their answer truthfully and trying to assure them that I'm innocent eventhough I'm not. I said that I just bumped to a girl talked to the girl trying to get close but then a random guy attacked him. Hope that could make me turned unharm. I looked to the guy that was caught with me too. I gave him a look and so did he.

“Hey.” I called him. He looked at me in annoyed. “What do you want now? I could give you what you want.” I tried to bribe him.

“How much?” He said. Damn this guy.

“Just say it.” I replied firmly.

“$1000?” He said. I was like . That's quite a lot.

“......... Call.” I said in the end. “I'll said it to my manager and I'll transfer it to you. And don't forget just say it that it was a misunderstood and you apologized for what you've done.” I could see the guy just smirked.

 

For Hoya it's been 2 hours he's been inside the building while Sunggyu and his manager arrived at the police station. Sunggyu was going to open the door while his manager stopped him.

“Sunggyu, just stay inside the car. We can't put you into another trouble. I'm afraid that those reporters gonna hit you with questions.” Sunggyu looked to him and nodded. So he stayed inside the car.

Their Manager ran inside the building and went to Hoya. He looked at Hoya who was sitting in the corner of the room waiting for a result from the officer. He approached at Hoya stood in front of him.

“What the hell were you thinking Hoya?!” He said with an anger tone.

“I'm sorry, I was stressed out and that happened.” I replied him.

“But this is not a small problem you know.”

“Then make it. If you couldn't, then I just did.” I said proudly.

“What? What kind of things have you done now?” My manager looked down on me.

“Listened, I just bribed the guy to said that I was innocent. And I asked him to say that it was just misunderstood stuffs.” I told him.

“What?! You just bribed the guy?” I nodded. He think for a while then he looked at me. “.........It's better than tainted your name.” He said. “Then how much?”

“Well, I let him decided and he said...... $1000.”

“That's quite a lot.” He said, then as he looked around the guy just got out from the interogated room. “Is that the guy?” I nodded.

“Mr. Lee Howon, this guy said it was just a misunderstood. You were innocent and you could go now after signing couple of documents.” The officer said. I smirked to my manager. He looked relieved.

I approached the guy and whispered to him. “Thanks, I'll transfer it immediately.” Then leaving him to sign some documents.

 

“Now, now, you're finished with all of the documents. We're going out and it's the hardest part of all.” My manager said.

“Yeah you're right.” I trying to glaze the window and I could see some of the reporters ready to hunt us. “Let's just walk through them and said that a representative will talk.” He nodded and we walked out.

As we expected they came to us and surrounded us with questions, flashes of cameras, videos, and others. I could hear couple of questions like 'what happened?', 'Were you drunk?', 'What's the problem?', so on and so on. Thanks to the police officers that we could go out safely. I dashed inside the car and I could see Sunggyu's face already stiff.

I greeted him. “Annyeong, hyung.”

“YAH! WHAT WERE YOU--”

“Stop hyung.” I covered his mouth before he could finished. “It's finished, I was stressed out then it happened. It was all a misunderstanding. Nothing much.”

“You just worried me to death you know.” Sunggyu said. “I thought that Infinite would collapse and will be in trouble.”

“Hyung, you're like my parents. you really need to find a girl, I think you're ready to become a husband.” I .

“YAH! I'm good looking, it's easy for me to find a girl. And by the way I already have a girlfriend! Just for you to know!” I was surprised and I could see he closed his mouth and surprised too.

“OH MY GOD HYUNG! You already have a girlfriend?” I asked him curiously. Even my manager looked to Sunggyu through the mirror.

“No........ uh yes.... uh no?” He answered doubtly.

“Hyung... you said you have. Now I don't need yes or no, I want name. Who's the girl? Can I guess?” Now he looked confused. He tried hard not to look that obvious but he was. “I'll said a girl name, you have to say yes or no, ok?” He nodded silently.

“SOYOU!” I shouted to him.

“WHAT?!” He responded. “How?.... How? How do you know?”

“It's obvious hyung.”

“Is it that obvious?” He asked.

“Hmm I think, maybe not that obvious, but some might guess that.” I told him. Then there's a silent, both of us were thinking.

Suddenly Sunggyu broke the silent. “Yah! Just stopped talking about me. This is about you, Hoya! I don't know what will our Boss said to you. Pray for the least, boy.” Oh my god, I totally forgot about our Boss. He must be mad like hell at me.

Beeeeppp beeepp~ my phone buzzed and I saw a message there. It was from Bora, was she worried? I read the message and she was actually asked me to meet her to have some talk. I replied her back immediately.

 

Bora's POV

What should I do now? I really need to talk to him. I need to find out what was happening actually. I'd even like to say sorry for what I've done yesterday that cause him into a deep stress. I decided to text him, eventhough I didn't expect any replies from him since maybe he couldn't even looked his phone.

To: Hoya

From: Bora

Hoya, we need to talk.

Text me after everything clear.

 

I pressed send and so I sent it. Not long after, he answered it. I was surprised on how fast he could text me back. Maybe it's already finished.

From: Hoya

To: Bora

I'm already out from that place. Everything is clear.

We definitely need to talk. Where? I'm free now,

let's meet at the park near my dorm.

 

I answered with a short replied 'ok'. After that I rushed out of the dorm with Hyorin and the other girls screaming 'where are you going?' and I just shrugged them off running to get a taxi to my destination. I believe this will be the end of my story.