The Story End

The Infinite Paradise

 

As we meet at the park near Hoya's dorm, I took a sit on a bench waiting for him. Not long after that I saw he just went out from his car and approached me. I swear as soon as I looked at him I was confused how should I act now, should I worried? Should I be nice? I shrugged all of the thoughts and let my body's react.

“Bora, sorry to keep you waiting.” He said as he stood in front of me. I stood up and replied him.

“No, I just arrived too.” I said to him and let him sit.

“So, Bora I want to--” I stopped him immediately by putting my finger on his mouth.

“Stop Hoya. Ladies first.” I said to him and he just succumb. “First, What was happening at the club? Tell me. The truth, I ask you about the truth which means the really really truth.” I said emphasize the word truth by repeating it.

“Geez Bora, It's already over. I don't want to talk about it anymore. After this you'll see that nothing much to say about the event.” He tried to reassure me.

“I don't care Hoya. I don't care if it's already over or not. I just want to know the chronology. Now, spill it out.” I forced him. He sighed.

“Alright, alright.” He sighed again. “I was stressed out because of you. So, I thought that I could find something entertaining for me which is the club. So I went there and drank a lot of drinks. Well............ Uh the next thing was, there was a girl...” He stopped and looked at me. I knew he wanted to know whether I'm jealous or not. But I just showed my flat expression. Then he continued again. “There was this girl, she talked to me and she even knew me. She tried to comfort me by..... uh yah you know...”

“What Hoya???” I asked him wanted him to tell everything clearly.

“You make this hard Bora.” He sighed again massaging his temple. “By doing ual stuffs.” I was surprised at him, so he just did ual stuffs with a ?

“You didn't?”

“I....did. Only a few kissed not going further.” I was still in surprised and then he continued. “As we did that stuffs, there this guy coming to our place and beat me out of nowhere. And that guy was actually the girl's boyfriend. So yeah, he brought me outside the club and so we fought and... cops came. The end.” He finished and looked at me.

“You... are a jerk.” I said and hitting him several times. He winced in hurt.

“Yah! Bora what was that for?” He asked.

“I don't know I just need to hit you.” Then I hit him again.

“Yah! Bora stopped it!” He held my hands and stopped it. “Now, it's my turn I have stuffs to tell you too.” I didn't look at him and just looked down. “I just want you to know that there's nothing between me Naeun. She's a dongsaeng for me. When you saw me kissing her, it wasn't me who kissed her, it was her who kissed me. She confessed to me at that time.” I started raising my head and looked at him. “But I said to her that I already love someone else. That's all. And you know that lucky girl is... You, Bora. You still always stay in my heart.”

“You.....you...” I looked at him in disbelief eventhough I already hurt him yesterday and yelled at him he still love me?

“Yes, Bora. I love you. I know you feel the same way. Don't tell me that this is all just a friendship. I just didn't dare enough to say that I love you.” He said honestly. His eyes showing sincerity. “So, Yoon Bora, will you accept my heart?”

“I.....I...” I was speechless. First there's nothing going on between him and Naeun, second he was making out with a , now third he confessed to me that he loves me? “Yah!!! How dare you, saying that you love me, but you were making out with a random girl, or should I say a in the club?” I hit him again.

He winced again, “Bora, you should know that you're strong and it hurts me, ok.” He reminded me. “I said again, I love you Bora. This is pure sincerity. That thing was just because I'm deprived of you ok. You just rejected me that means, I won't be with you anymore. So that's why... that happen...” His face showed regret. I believe him. I always believe in him.

“Hoya, I forgive you. But...” I turned my face to him. “forgive what I did to you yesterday, it was all my fault that you became like that. I'm so sorry.” I was so sorry that I think my sorry can't even make him forgive me.

“No, no, no, It's already happen anyway, just let it be.” He said cooly. “What matters now is our feeling, between me and you.” He said then he pulled me into a hug. “Can you feel my heartbeat? It's beating for you, it's beating hard for you.” I could feel it his heart beating faster and so is my heart feeling nervous when I'm getting close like this with him. “Can you feel it?”

“I can...” I answered him. “What about you? Can you feel...... that my heart also beating hard when I'm with you?” I said smiling at my words.

I could feel his faced smiled widely and said, “I can, Bora.” Then we stayed like that for a while.

He released the hug and asked, “So, what are we now?”

I answered. “Friends.” He shocked at my answered.

“Bora, you kidding right?” He asked me. “I thought you--” I stopped his words, by kissing him and put my hands on his neck deepening the kiss and slowly the kiss turned to be a hot kiss. I threw myself on top of him and kissing him. Not wanting everyone to see us making out I stopped. Then I looked at Hoya who was pouting.

“Babe, why you stop? But you're feisty, I like it.” He pouted.

“Babe? You never call me that. You're the one who I should call, baby, hoaegi.” I .

“You knew Hoaegi? Damn, that tainted my image.” He said to me.

“Yep aegi!” I said and giggled at the nickname. Then I sit in a proper position.

“So, does that mean lover?” He asked, oh my god this aegi really so slow. Then I pecked him.

“Of course, what else?” I asked him.

“I thought engaged.” He said and I blushed.

“What the?! Hoya! That's still far away ok!” He got me, I was blushed hard at the thought me and Hoya married and having childs? Will that happen?

“Hey, babe, you know that you're blushing now, right?” He asked me. I faced him and I just realized what he said so I cover my face with my hand and he laughed at my reaction. “We'll see what future holds for us.” I just hit him again and again.

“Bora, stop hitting me, you don't want to have a HUSBAND with full of bruises right?” He said emphasize the word husband.

“OH MY GOD HOYA STOP IT!” I blushed hard again.

“Arasseo, babe. I get it.” He pulled me in a hug again. Then he said. “I love you, Bora. Stay with me forever.”

I smiled and answered him, “I love you too, Hoya. I will stay with you.” And so we become offically couple.

 

Soyou's POV

Unnie makes me worried, she's so vulnerable somehow. What should I do, I keep checking the news and other portal sites of news on the internet. There's nothing new about Hoya's accident. I decided to make a phone call to Sunggyu oppa.

“Hello oppa?”

“Ah, Ne, Soyou.”

“Where are you now?”

“I'm already at the dorm.” He answered. “Oh and I saw Bora just now in the park near our dorm. I think Bora and Hoya have a business. I wonder what is it.”

“Oppa! Why you sound so calm? What about the problem? This is not the time to talk about that.” I said to him on the phone.

“Soyou, don't worry it's already over actually. Maybe this evening the news are gonna out. It's already finished. Hoya finished it actually with his way.”

“So, everything fine now?”

“Yep, everything fine now.” He answered. I smiled and feel great.

“What a relieve.” I sighed. “Wait for a while, oppa.” I said and left my phone on the bed. I shouted on the dorm.

“GIRLS! THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN SOLVED! IT'S FINISHED!” I shouted, Dasom and Hyorin ran to me and ask was it true I nodded. “Sunggyu oppa just told me.” Dasom and Hyorin hugged in relieved and I grabbed my phone again.

“Happy?” He asked after knowing that I back to the phone.

“Yeah oppa, everyone's happy now.” I said.

“Oh... and Soyou I think it's about time that our members know our relationship. Hmm I mean my members since yours already know. Hoya just found out this morning.”

“I'll do what you think the best for us, oppa.” I only responded with that.

“Soyou... you don't know how much I'm grateful to have you as my girl.”

“Oppa, you said that for many times already.” I whined at his cheesy line that he always repeats over and over again.

“Did I? Then my world just stop when it comes to you.” he said another cheesy line.

“Oppa! You're so unbelievable.” I chuckled.

“I love you too.” He said.

 

Both couple back to their normal activity again and spent their times together. The problem has just been solved and so they have their joyful moment and happiness. They got their best paradise, spending time with their love one.

 

SEVERAL MONTHS LATER

After months, both members know about the secret relationships between Hoya-Bora, and Sunggyu-Soyou. Both group accept it and even celebrated it. The relationship between the couple has grown stronger. Much fans already suspected both couple are dating. Until then,

“Hoya, I think it's about time to announce it to the public.” I said to Hoya while I'm resting my head to his shoulder.

“You ready babe?” He asked.

“I'm ready Hoya. I always am. I have you by my side, why would I scared?” I said to him.

“Just like my girl, always stay strong.” He said to me and gave a kiss to my hair.

“Besides, we know that some fans already suspected us dating, why would we hide it any longer? I think they could accept us, eventhough some can't.” I said to him.

“I know, I just don't want any anti-fan hurt you. That's all.” He said worried about me. “Well then until the topic brought into broadcast, I'll answer it honestly to all of people. So are you Bora. Promise?”

“Promise.” We did the pinky promise and he kissed me sweetly and gentle. I know that we are destined to be together. Nothing can a part us.

 

WEEKS LATER

“For all of you viewers, get ready to be shocked, as Infinite's member Hoya just announced that he was dating Sistar's Bora. More over it already happens for more than half a year. Hoya stated that he wants to have a flexible relationship without having to hide it from anyone...” The host informed from a infotainment. Me and Hoya just sat down on the couch while watching the infos.

“Hoya...” I looked to him and he smiled. “I love you.”

“I know and I love you too.”

 

This place is a paradise only if you’re here
A paradise that has locked you in against your will
A sad paradise that you won’t go if you’re awake
A paradise that we can be together forever”

Infinite - Paradise