The Scandal

The Infinite Paradise

 

Sunggyu's POV

I was tired after went out with Bora last night. I went home and manager hyung scolded me for coming home so late and he informed me for Infinite's next week schedule. It's Monday already and I have to wake up early. As I woke up I looked around my room and I could see Woohyun still sleeping. I woke him up.

“Woohyun, wake up~” I said. But he keeps sleeping. I keep calling him, “Woohyung, wake up, wake up~” I said again. But he still not waking up, “woohyun, come on wake up, wake up.” I said again but then he pushed me away. “Ouch... Ah this kid.” I slammed him and locked him up.

“I-I—wo--ke up!” He said.

“Good.” then I brought him to wake up the others. “You go wake up the others.”

“But it's your duty hyung!” He complained. “Let's do it together then.” I nodded.

We went to Sungyeol, Sungjong, and Hoya room. We woke them one by one. “Hyung you go wake him up, I just accompany you and stay here.” Woohyun said.

“Don't move ok.” I said to him then I started waking up Sungyeol which was so messy in his sleep. He almost hit me with his hand. But then I succed in waking him up. I looked to the door and find woohyun is not there anymore. I called him, “Woohyun!”

“I'm here hyung! I just took this spray.” Woohyun came and bring a spray. Soon he sprayed Sungjong with it and finally he woke up. Hoya is being good, he woke up the first time I called him to wake him up. Next is Dongwoo and L, they're a heavy sleeper. So Woohyun and I used the most extraordinary method. We used a microphone to wake them up and spray also. Thanks god, they woke up.

“Guys, wake up and prepared we're going to our first schedule.” I informed to them.

 

After an hour we finished preparing our things up and get ready to leave. We went inside our car and left our dorm. The boys busily playing with their own things. I decided to text Soyou, I wonder if she stills mad at me.

From: Sunggyu

To : Soyou

Soyou, wake up~ Have you wake up?

Don't forget to eat ur breakfast, k?

I just want to say, I like you, I really do.

Have a nice day ^^

 

Sunggyu looked at his own message, he felt that Soyou really makes him like a crazy. His manager looked at him and asked him what happened. He just said nothing to his manager.

As he arrived the boys start preparing the recording and changed their clothes. While waiting for others Hoya went out of the building buy some stuffs.

 

Hoya's POV

I finished first while others still changing. I went out from the building to buy drinks and snacks. I'm so hungry, haven't eat my breakfast properly this morning. As I went inside the mart near the building I started choosing foods and drinks. I came to the cashier and paid, but then something caught my eyes. I looked at the news stand and looked at the headlines. I was shocked at the news, I started using my sunglasses. I bought the newspaper also and left immeadiately.

I went to the changing room and grabbed Sunggyu hyung out of the room.

I threw to newspaper to him, he caught it and asked, “Ya! Hoya have some manners to your hyung.” He said madly.

“Manners? I don't care, look at the News! I never expect you'd be out on the news having a scandal.” I said to him irritatedly.

“What?! I never have any--” He was surprised as he looked at the headlines. “What is this!”

“I don't know! You explaine that!” I yelled to him.

The news headline was 'Infinite's Sunggyu is in a relationship with Sistar's Bora?' The news included with some proofs when they were in a cafe talking comfortable and walking side by side on the street.

“Hyung, you know what? I'm done with you.” I said madly and left. He stopped me and asked.

“Hoya! First, I'm confused why were you the one whose mad? I should be the one. Second, I'm not in relationship with her, we just had a nice chat time. Third, where did you get this?”

I turned my body and facing him. “Hyung, you said yesterday that you were only going out when I asked you if you go out with Bora or not, you said no! You lied to me. And for your info I got this in the market. People already know about this since the morning.” I said. I felt like I've been stabbed from behind. Bora? with my own hyung? I don't know what possessed me but I felt so angry.

“Hoya, just calmed down. It's not like I'll destroy the whole group. I'll take care of this.” Sunggyu said calmly. I'm confused how come he can handle this?

“Hyung, this is serious..... you went out with Bo--” I almost slipped my tounge probleming about the girl who he went with. “I mean, what happens if both of our fandom have a fanwar. It will be doomed.” I tried to calm myself. “Just... please handle this.” With that I left him, feeling all stressed out and depressed.

“What's with him? It's my problem, right? Why he's so mad?” Sunggyu stood alone in the corridor with his mind puzzled because Hoya's act and the problem.

 

The Recording went well, they finished early than they have scheduled. Infinite's managers were walking around to see if there any reporters around the building. All the members already knew about it, Sunggyu told them hisself about what happens last night between him and Bora. Hoya still looked so stiff. Sunggyu stil don't know what happen to him.

“Hyung, what were you doing actually at that night?” Woohyun asked.

“I was just meeting Bora, she wanted to discuss some matters with me that's all.” Sunggyu explained. I snorted.

“Ya! Hoya, what got into you? You're hyung is in trouble, yet you looked like you don't care.” Sunggyu scolded me and I stood up and get the newspaper.

“Hyung, I ask you, you guys only discuss some matters? Then what is this?!” I pointed at the photo where their hands touch each other. “And this!!!” I pointed when Sunggyu and Bora walked side by side.

“It was late at that night, so I took her home!” He defended hisself.

“Then explain the other one.” Hoya said.

“We was... she was just comforting me, ok? We're talking about some problems.” He replied with his reason.

“Hoya hyung, please just cut it out.” Said the maknae Sungjong.

“I can't.” I tried to calm myself. Then I packed my things up and left the room.

“Hoya!!!” Sunggyu called but I just left.

 

I walked out from the building and opened my phone. I called her, Bora. I wondered how is she doing with this gossip around.

“Hello?” the girl answered the phone.

“Bora? Are you fine?” I asked her straightly.

“Eh? I'm fine, what is it Hoya?” She answered.

“Where are you right now?”

“I'm at KBS building right now. Going back to the dorm.”

“Wait for me, don't go anywhere, tell your manager that you'll go with me.” I said.

“Eh Ho--” With that I hung up the phone and grabbed a taxi.

 

I asked the taxi to drive faster. In the middle of the trip to the building, I got a message. It's from her.

To: Hoya

From: Bora

Hoya what is this all about?

I don't understand.

 

To: Bora

From: Hoya

I'll explain later. Right now,

Please don't go anywhere.

I'll pick you up.

 

I asked the taxi driver to drive faster, and thanks god we arrived faster than I expected. I paid the taxi and ran to the building. I saw her in front of the building standing alone. I ran to her and she waved her hands to me.

“Hoya!!” she called me.

I ran to her and tried to catch my breath.

“Bora.Thanks.God.You're.Still.Here.” I managed to say.

“Hoya, breathe, breathe.” Bora said to me.

I catch a deep breath and said, “Bora, where the others?”

“Others? You mean Sistar?” She asked.

“Yeah, where are they?”

“They went back to the dorm first. I told them that I had some business first. So, they left first.”

“Great. Now let's go.” I said and giving my hands to her.

“Eh? Where?” She asked.

“Oh the reporters!” I looked to my left and there's the reporters. I grabbed her hand and ran away. She was screaming at first but then she ran with me thanks to her athletic legs.

We catch a taxi and went inside of it. I said to the taxi driver to drive first and so he drives.

“Hoya..... What was that?” She asked. “I was using this heels and you grabbed me and run?” She said.

“Bora, don't you see those reporters back there? They were all searching for you.” I said to her.

“What?! For what?!” She asked.

“You didn't know about this?” I asked.

“No.” She answered simply half worried.

I put out the news from my bag and showed it to her. “Here, you are on the headlines with Sunggyu hyung.”

“'Infinite's Sungyu is in a relationship with Sistar's Bora?'” she read the headlines. “What is this?!” She's mad. “We were just having a nica talk, that's all.”

“I know, I know.” Hoya said to her.

Soon, as the taxi keeps driving, The news about her keep spreading around. The street was full of the news about them. Bora was trembled. She was scared. I embraced her the minute I saw her looks so scared.

“It's ok, Bora, It's ok. Everything will be fine.” I said to her. While embracing her. In the end she was crying in my arms. I know how she feels. “I'll be with you till the end.”