Meeting you

The Infinite Paradise

 

Bora and Soyou arrived at their dorm with Soyou sleeping after their trip filled with her sobs. Apparently Hyorin and Dasom hasn't come back home yet. So, as the manager oppa bring Soyou to her room, Bora just stayed silent in the living room. She needs to do something about this. She think and think about what she has to do. She looked to her phone and then she looked at Hoya's number.

“Maybe I should just call Hoya.” Said Bora to herself. She dialled Hoya's number and waited for the line to be answered. Not long after she dialled, someone picked up the phone.

“Hello.” Hoya said.

“Hi Hoya, it's Bora.”

“Oh Bora? Hi, missing me already?” Hoya teased.

“Ahh jinjja..... of course not.” Bora said and giggled a bit.

“I'm just kidding, don't be mad.” Said Hoya. “So, what's up?”

“Well, Hoya, hmmm... are you with Sunggyu?” Asked Bora.

“Sunggyu hyung? Yeah, he's here with me.” Hoya answered.

“Could you give the phone to him?” Asked Bora.

“What If I don't want to?” Bora sighed, Hoya could hear her sighed clearly and quickly said, “don't be mad, I'm just kidding. I give the phone to him, ok.” Bora answered with ok and then Hoya was out of the line.

“Hello?” Bora heard Sunggyu's voice on the other line.

“Hello Sunggyu, it's Bora.” Said Bora nicely.

“Oh Bora, hi. Have you got back home safely?” Asked Sunggyu hyung. Hoya who heard what his hyung said was snorted.

“Thank you for asking Sunggyu, yes, I've got back home safely.” Bora answered to Sunggyu. “And I was thinking If we could get some drinks to talk some matters.” Bora said to him emphasized the word matters.

“Ah... I get it Bora.” Sunggyu seemed understand what Bora means. “Then tell me the place.”

“Are you free this night? Let's meet at the cafe.” Bora suggested.

“Sure, I see you there.” Said Sunggyu.

“Ok. Thanks Sunggyu, and don't let anybody know. I'll see you there.” Bora said and hung up the phone.

“Hyung!” Hoya called Sunggyu.

“Eh? What is it Hoya?” Asked Sunggyu after he looked at Hoya looked a bit stress.

“Are you going out tonight with Bora?” Hoya asked.

“Who said? I'm going out, but not with Bora.” Sunggyu lied.

“Then I'll come hyung.” Said Hoya.

“You're not. Don't interfere with my business, Hoya. Just stay at home and take a rest.” Said Sunggyu to him.

Hoya silence and speechless still wondering if his hyung really not going out with Bora. He feels something not right.

 

THE NIGHT

I take a sit at the cafe near the cashier as I arrived. I ordered a drink while waiting for Sunggyu come. Dasom and Hyorin just come back home when I went out, while Soyou stil in his sad atmosphere.

I looked around while waiting for Sunggyu, I could see some eyes looking at me and even staring at me makes me feel uncomfortable but knowing this is the risk as an Idol I only could smile. I looked to the front door and I could see a guy with short brunette hair using gray hoodie. It's him. He's arrived. I raised my hand and he noticed then came to me.

“Hi, sorry Bora to make you waiting.” Said Sunggyu.

“No, it's ok. Please take a sit.” Said Bora.

“Before you talk, I'd like to order first, if you don't mind.” Said Sunggyu

“Sure, sure.”

As Sunggyu ordered my mind full with questions that I'm going to ask him. I tried to rearranged the words to make the questions not too interogative. He went back to sit with a coffe.

He sipped his coffe then said, “So, what do you want to talk about?”

“Of course you know what I'm going to talk about right.” Bora said.

“I do know, but I want you to tell me straightly about it.” Sunggyu said.

Bora sighed, “it's about Soyou and you.” I could see him nodded. “What's happen earlier in Star King studio? Will you tell me? Soyou is still in his sadness.”

Sunggyu is in silence and trying to say some words but no words come out from his mouth. But finally he said, “It was..... well... she rejected me.” I wasn't surprised. I do know that Sunggyu already confessed to Soyou and Soyou seems so hesitant about her own feelings.

“What did she said?” Bora asked.

“She said that she can't accept me because she's still thinking about her future, her career, and sort of things.” Sunggyu explained shortly, totally not wanting to recall the memory.

“What was your respond?” Bora asked.

“She left me after she said that, I called her but she keep running. That's all. Sorry Bora I just don't want to talk about it now. I'm in the same state as Soyou now.” Sunggyu said.

I understood about his feelings, so I didn't talk about Soyou again. He just looked as sad as Soyou but he hid it for hisself, the typical guy. So, I tried to change the topic to lighten up the mood.

“By the way Sunggyu, congratulations for winning the chart this week!” I said excitedly, “I know that Infinite will win.”

“Thaks Bora. Thanks for the support.” Sunggyu replied simple. He still looked so sad and depressed, maybe he tried to hide his sadness but people could see it in his eyes. I touched his hands and make him look to me.

“Sunggyu...” I put my hand above his, trying to comfort him. “I know that Soyou likes you, she just not sure yet of her feelings. You will show her what you worth for.” I said to him wisely. I somehow proud of my self for composing those words.

Sunggyu snorted and said, “Bora, you don't have to say that. I'll be fine.” Sunggyu smiled.

“I know you will.” I said and replied with a smile too. “Just don't make her cry again or else.” I threatened him.

“No, I won't. I won't be dare making her cry. I just like her so much” He said sincerely.

“Good, then your pass!” I said to him cheerfully.

“Eh? What pass?” Sunggyu confused.

“I as the oldest member of Sistar will trusting you to take care of Soyou.”

“Bora, don't you allow me at the first place?” Sunggyu asked.

“Nope, I was still in doubt actually, that's why I call you, I want to make sure that you're a good guy for Soyou.” Bora said.

“Ah, jinjja? Then Soyou is so lucky having a good sister like you.” Sunggyu complimented. I just smiled proudly.

Then the conversation changed into other stuffs about our career and sort of things.

 

As I looked to my watch it's already 9 P.M, I forgot that I had a practice around 11 P.M. I need to go home now, need to prepare.

“Sunggyu, thanks a lot for your time today, but I think I need to go now. I have dance practice around 11 P.M. It's still 2 hours from now, but I need to prepare first.” I explained to him.

“Sure, I don't mind.” Sunggyu nodded.

“Well ok then. I'll go first.” I said and stood up but he stopped me.

“No, we'll go together, I'll accompany you to your dorm.” He said gently.

Actually, I'm afraid sometimes walking in the dark alone. But, walk with Sunggyu, it feels like betraying my own member, Soyou. “Hmmm.....” I looked around at the sreet through window, wheter its crowded or not. And I could see that the street is empty.

“I won't bite, I'm just worried ok. But if you don't want--” I cut him off.

“No no no no no.” Sunggyu smiled in winning. “Let's go then.”

 

We walked side by side and keep talking about any stuffs that cross our mind. He's quite funny actually and he's good to everyone, though one or two persons recognize us, he just keeps walking calmly. The street was empty only several people walked through us. I sensed something behind me, so I looked to my back and stopped my pace. Sunggyu also looke to the back since I stopped my pace.

“What is it Bora?” He asked.

“I sensed someone have been following us.” I said to him.

He looked around to see if there is anyone around. “I think it's just your imagination, let's just go home quickly.” I nodded and so we walked again.

Little did they know that there were really someone watching them. Ready to bombard the world of idols.

 

Not long after that, they arrived at Sistar's Dorm. The light of the building still .

“Thanks Sunggyu.”

“Your welcome Bora.” He replied. “Then, I should go back home to now.”

“Yes, be careful.” I said to him and waved my hands. Soon, he already out of my sight. I went inside the dorm and greeted my members. Hyorin and Dasom was watching tv while Soyou sat there gloomily.

“So, Hyorin what time will we start our dance practice?” I asked her.

“Well since you're here already let's say 30 minutes after now?” She suggested.

“Sure, I'll go take a shower and pack my things for a while.” Hyorin nodded.

With that Bora go take a shower and prepared her things for her dance practice. But still Bora feels something bad will come after her.