To Tell You The Truth

The Infinite Paradise

 

Sistar had a lot of fun while travelling in Jeju for and not forget mentioning shopping. In 3 days, They had a lot of new experienced in their despite their busy schedules in Seoul. Even the company cut their holidays, the girls still feeling blessed for having such a great holiday.

 

LAST DAY

It's already been the last day of Sistar's holiday (Day-4). Their flight is at 10 in the morning. Their manager is going to pick them up as they arrived in Seoul. They're not yet ready to face their hectic schedules, but they've got nothing to say, the show must go on.

“I need more holiday!!!” Said Dasom childishly.

“Later Dasom, later.” Said Soyou, but Dasom still nagging for more, so Soyou said in annoyed, “Cut it out!!”

“Stop it both of you”, Said Hyorin, then she faced Dasom. “it's our duty as performers to face with all of this hectic schedules, you do know that from the start.” Dasom just nodded. Bora only gave a sad smile to her dongsaeng. “So, let's go to the airport girls, we already had excellent 3 days in Jeju and now it's time to get back to the screen.”

“Let's go.” Said Bora and gave a hand to Dasom.

 

AFTER THE FLIGHT

Sistar went out from the plane and went straight to meet their manager. As always they wear a casual attire with a sense of airport fashion. They mesmerized all of the passengers around them. They could see their fans at the airport taking pictures of them and some taking videos. They just walk calmly and they meet their manager.

“Girls!” Called the manager and waved his hands. The Sistar girls approached the manager. “Hey, How was the holiday?”

“It was great oppa!” Said Soyou.

“But, it would be better if we had more.” Said Dasom.

“Sorry Dasom, but this is what you guys have to deal with, schedules.” Said the manager. “Ok! Now you guys need to record another episode of Hello Baby, Practice for a special performance in a few concerts, and I think there still a plenty of variety shows and radio.”

“Wow, that's seriosly a lot.” Bora responded.

“Well, why don't we head to the van first.” Said Hyorin.

“Sure, let's go girls!” the manager said.

 

They are on their way back to the location set of Hello Baby. Hyorin and Bora sat in the middle while Soyou and Dasom sat in the back. Bora and Hyorin were chatting about their hectic schedules and dividing whose going to this show and the other show. Dasom was sleeping and Soyou busily playing with her phone.

“So, girls, I think you have to decide whose going to Star King for this weekend. They want two members of Sistar.” The manager said.

“Hmmm who want to go?” Asked Hyorin.

“Well Dasom is sleeping so she's missing the chance, I'd love to go.” Said Soyou still busily playing with her phone.

“Would you like to go Hyorin?” Asked Bora.

“Hmm not really, why don't you go with Soyou?” Hyorin suggested.

“Sure, no problem.” Said Bora.

“Ok then it's decided, Bora and Soyou will go to Star King this weekend, and maybe Hyorin and Dasom will go to some of radio shows on the weekend.” Said the manager. Hyorin just nodded.

 

As they arrived on the set, they walked hurriedly to meet the baby, kyumin. It's been a long time they haven't meet kyumin. As they played around, the PD gave them a script for today shoot.

“Hmmm, excuse me PD-nim, where's Leeteuk oppa? I haven't seen him.” Asked Bora.

“He's in that room. He has just arrived and hurriedly prepared. You know he's been busy recently.” Said the PD-nim.

“Ahh, gamsahamnida PD-nim.” Said Bora. Then she went to the room that the PD pointed.

“Annyeong haseyo.” Bora knocked the room. Then the stylist unnie open the door revealing Leeteuk in front of a mirror getting his hair done.

“Ahh, Bora, come in!” Said Leeteuk as he looked at me from the mirror.

“I think you're busy maybe later.” Said Bora.

“No, no, it's ok. I'm already done.” Said Leeteuk. Bora could see that Leeteuk just need a little finishing touch, so she came and sat on the couch. “So what is it Bora?” Asked Leeteuk.

“Here, Sistar just got back to Seoul from Jeju and I brought some stuffs from there. I hope you like it.” Bora said and handed it to him.

“Wah, thank you Bora. This is nice.” Said Leeteuk as he peeked into the bag.

“So, oppa I heard you'll start MC-in for Star King start from this weekend.”

“Yes, I'm so nervous.” Leeteuk confessed.

“You don't have too, me and Soyou will be there as Star King's Guest. We'll cheer you up!” Bora said.

“Ah, right! I forgot, yes Sistar will be one of the guest there.”

“Hmmm do you remember any other group who will come?” Asked Bora.

“Let's see, Sistar, Miss A, Ze:A, and Infinite, I think that's all.” Answered Leeteuk.

“Infinite?” Asked Bora.

“Yep, Infinite. Why do you ask?”

“Nothing oppa. Just make sure.” Said Bora. “Well, you better get ready I'll see my girls first and see you at the set.”

“Ok!” Leeteuk said. With that Bora left the room and went to Sistar's room to get ready.

 

The Girls spent 5 Hours recording for Hello Baby. They said their goodbye to baby Kyumin and went to Starship Building. They need to practice their dance since they've been on holiday and haven't practice again.

When they arrived their label mates, Boyfirend just finished practicing for their comeback.

“Oh! Hi Sistar noona!” Said Youngmin.

“Hi Youngmin!” Answered Bora. Then the other boys came out from the room, “and Hi everyone!” Bora greeted them.

“Hi girls.” Donghyun greet Sistar. “How was the holiday?” He asked.

“It was great! Oh and I think we brought you some gifts.” Hyorin answered.

“Yes oppa, I've already put it there.” Soyou said pointed to a room.

“Wah! Presents!” Said Minwoo and he rushed to the room with Kwangmin and Youngmin.

“Thanks a lot noona.” Said Jeongmin and Hyunseong.

“Welcome guys.” Said Bora. “Well, then we'll start practice, ok.”

“Sure, the room all yours.” Said Donghyun and he left with Hyunseong and Jeongmin.

 

They get ready on their positions then as the music start so the girls start dancing with their song, “So Cool”. The girls waved their hips to right and to the left and feeling the beat. As usual the girls danced hotly with their short and tank-top. They've been dancing for long now, memorize other choreography for their previous songs. Then they decided to take a rest for a while.

“Good job girls. Now you may rest for 15 minutes.” Said Hyorin.

“I'm tired.” said Dasom.

Soyou as always checking her phone first before doing anything. Bora getting annoyed somehow looking at Soyou's behaviour. She decided to have a private talk with her. So, she approached her and grabbed her hand. “Soyou, I need to talk to you for a while, let's go take a drink outside.”

“What is it unnie?” Soyou asked.

“Nothing, I just want to talk about something personally with you.” Said Bora nicely, so Soyou won't reject her.

Then without Soyou's answer Bora drag Soyou to a cafe in front of the building.

“What do you want to drink?” Asked Bora. Soyou thinking carefully. “Don't worry, it's my treat.” Said Bora.

“Really? Ok, one Caramel Macchiato, please.” Said Soyou.

“One Esspresso, please.” Said Bora.

Then Soyou take a sit while Bora paying the drinks. After paying, Bora went to take a sit with Soyou.

“So, hmmm what do you want to talk about unnie?” Asked Soyou.

“You know, I felt like you are getting far away from us. It feels like you have your own world with your....... phone obviously. As your unnie, I want you to focus in everything that we do as a performer. And... I know that you've been close with some guy.” Bora explained.

Soyou listened very well what Bora said, but the last sentence makes her shock. “Uh? What do you mean, unnie? Are you kidding me? Me, getting close with a guy?” Soyou just make a small laugh.

“Don't deny it Soyou.” Bora said, then their drinks came out.

“hmm unnie, I'll take the drinks first.” Said Soyou nervously. Bora nodded.

“Here's your drink unnie.” Soyou gave Bora's Esspresso.

“Thanks.” She sipped her espresso and continued the conversation, “so what I want to say is, I want you to open up with me. I'm the oldest in Sistar and I know you can rely on me. You can tell me anything. I just don't want you to get in trouble just because a little obstacle.” Bora explained.

“Unnie........” Soyou said a little bad nervous and sad.

“It's ok, you can believe me. I won't tell anyone even Hyorin or Dasom. It's only between the two of us.” Said Bora.

“Well, I think I should tell you. Because I don't want to keep it a secret forever.” Said Soyou. “Hmm... Yes, unnie. I've been closed with a guy and he's an Idol.” Soyou confessed to Bora. Bora didn't show a surprised respond, she just stay calm.

“May I guess whose the guy?” Bora asked. Soyou nodded shyly. “Is it Infinite?”, Soyou nodded again. “It must be, Sunggyu? Right?” Soyou looked hesitant, then finally she nodded. “I knew it.”

“You knew? All this time you know about our closeness?” Soyou asked.

“No, it's just that I could see you guys showing charms and stuffs.” Bora said. “So, how's you guys doing? Mind to tell me how far is your closeness?” Asked Bora calmly.

“Hmmmm to tell you the truth, we text almost everyday, and when we meet at some studios we would talk together just the 2 of us. But if you say how far.................” Again Soyou got hesitant. “He confessed to me and still waiting for my answer.”

“WHAT?!” Bora got surprised. Now she's surprised. She didn't know it would turn this far. “You're kidding, are you?”

“No, I'm not unnie. He confessed to me when we were in Jeju. When I went out with him at that night.”

“Whoa, I'm so speechless.” Bora really surprised hearing this. “So, have you got your answer?” Asked Bora.

“Unnie... I still don't know. I'm very comfortable around him. He takes care of me so much. He's so gentle and nice. But for being in a relationship with him. I don't know, I'm afraid with the media and reporters. I don't want Sistar to be in trouble just because of me.” Soyou explained.

“I'll give you some advice, Soyou. Do what you want to do, we're Idols, but that's not limiting our own will. If you want to go out with him, then do. I'll help you cover your relationship. Just thinking about it carefully.” Adviced Bora.

“I know unnie. Thanks a lot. I feel much lighter now, no more tension in my shoulder. Thanks to you unnie.” Soyou said smiling.

“Welcome, that's what friends are for. Please tell me again about your problem, I'll help you, ok.” Bora hugged her dongsaeng.

“Sure unnie! I will.” As Soyou looked to her watch, she said, “Unnie, I think we need to get back now, or Hyorin unnie will get mad at us.”

“Hahaha ok, you can get back first. I want to stay for a while.”

“Sure unnie, don't be late.” Said Soyou whose leaving the cafetaria.

 

Bora just sat there and looked through the window. She never knew that Idols life could be this complicated and it's because love. She never knew, that there's a love between idols group. She just worried that her dongsaeng would get hurt someday and affecting her carrier.

“Will I find this so called love?” She questioned herself and let out a small laugh as she finished her espresso, she leave the cafetaria to continue her dance practice.