Sweet Love

The Infinite Paradise

 

Soyou's POV

Day by day, I still ignored Sunggyu oppa. I got this embarassed feeling when I met him and sometimes hurt seeing his face. The rumours about him and Bora unnie has faded away, not much of people talk about it anymore since there were already official statements between both of sides entertainment.

Sunggyu oppa still trying to make up with me. He texts me sometimes but none of it got my reply. When we meet I only bowed my head and left hurriedly. Sometimes I could see sadness in his eyes. I felt so bad when I see his eyes. I don't know why, but I always think that he doesn't deserve me as his girl. He's too good and kind for me. Never once, I tried to make up with him.

 

“Noona, thanks a lot for today.” I heard a familiar voice as I walked in the corridor.

“Welcome, Sunggyu. Infinite hwaiting!” Answered the stylist noona. So, it's Sunggyu oppa, I hurriedly walked pass his door without looking. But then, because of my stupidness I hit someone and a coffe that he hold spilled into this guy shirt.

I panicked and said, “Sorry, Sorry, I am very sorry.” I said to the guy. As I looked at him, it was none other than Mblaq's member, Lee Joon sunbaenim. “Joon sunbaenim, I'm very sorry.”

“Ah, this is bad. But, it's ok, I'll take care of this, Soyou.” He said nicely and he knows my name.

“Ah no, please let me take care of it I am so sorry, let me wash it for you?” I said to him.

“Should you? I don't think its necessary.” He said cooly.

“No! It will become a burden for me. Or if you don't want me to wash it, I'll do anything for you.” I said without thinking.

“Anything, like anything?” He asked. I nodded.

Suddenly, he hold my hands and dragged me somewhere I don't know. Soon my body moved and I looked to my back but then what I saw is a terrifying view, a figure come out from a room that I never wished to see whose inside. It was Sunggyu oppa, he's come out and saw me being dragged by Lee Joon. Our eyes met each other, His expression was rather flat, I don't know what inside his eyes. Soon, I can't see him anymore.

I got a heartache when I looked at Sunggyu's expression. I was rather expecting for something than that. Maybe he would come to me and released from Lee Joon's hand. I was deep in my sadness as the fact is not like what I expected. Moreover, this hand that hold my hand is not as warm as his hand.

The minute I don't see his figure, that's the minute I realized how I've been lying to myself about my own feelings. I struggled on Lee Joon's hold, he released it.

“What is it, Soyou?” He asked.

“I am sorry, but I need to go now. I am truly sorry for what happened earlier.” I bowed and left him. I walked fastly to catch the figure that I saw earlier. I walked faster and faster. I Looked to left and right. Then I saw him alone, walking to the exit door. I ran to him.

“Oppa!” I yelled to him in a distance. He keep walking without looking back. I yelled again, “Oppa!!” but still his not making any respond. I was sad that maybe he's mad at me and pretending not listening to me, but then I realized it's because his headphone. He wore a headphone. So, In the end I ran to him and hugged him from the back. He stopped his walked and flinched. He released his headphone and looked at the hand which wrapping his body. He grabbed my hands and released it. He walked again and leaving me. This is hard. I started crying and thinking what should I do. As I cried, I got an Idea and I sing a song.

“Please don't stay in my heart once you're gone,아직도 내가 널 원하잖아, 더 이상 내 귓가에 머물지 마 (ajikdo naega neol weonhajana deo isang nae gwitgae meomulji ma), because... I wanna listen. I wanna listen” [Infinite Sunggyu - Because]

He stopped his stepped and I stopped singing. He turned around and looked at me. He approached me slowly, calmly. He stood in front of me. He touched my cheek and whispered, “I won't go, because I always stay in your heart.” with that he kissed me softly, not a passionate one but a sweet simple kiss that I always remember. I blushed hard and couldn't see his face. Next, he whispered to me again, with words that surely blow me away, “You're mine now. Don't go out with other guy.”

 

As the two love birds having a romantic moment between them, Bora who doesn't have any schedule stay at the dorm. She got nothing to do now. She called other members but none of them answered it.

“Aish, why there's no one answering my call? I'm deathly bored right now!” Bora yelled to her phone. She turned of the tv and lay down on the couch. She's trying to get an inspiration on what should she do? Lot of things passed her mind, but then she got this great idea.

“I'm going around to Hongdae! Gonna make my mind fresh by walking around.” She said excitedly and prepared to go.

 

Bora's POV

Not long after that she opened her dorm's door and suprised seeing someone she's not expecting come to her dorm.

“Waa, you scared me, Hoya.” I said to Hoya whose suddenly coming to the dorm.

“Ah sorry if I scared you. Are you happen to go somewhere?” He asked.

“Yeah, there's no one inside and i am quite bored so I decided to go out.” I said, he nodded. Then I asked him, “So, what brings you here?”

He was surprised, “Uh... well... I was thinking... that *cough* maybe, I could talk to you for a while, hmm you know... so, yeah.” He looked speechless.

I giggled and said, “I get it. So, instead of standing here, why don't you accompany walking around Hongdae?”

“Hongdae? I would love too.” He said. I smiled widely.

“Let's go then!” I said and walked.

 

We walked in disguise wearing a sunglasses and cap. Hoya wearing a gray hoodie and sunglasses too. We walked while chatting about our activity nowadays and gossiping about junior idols. It feels great if we could walk like this everyday without any disguise, wearing a casual attire. Well, this is the risk.

“Bora, do you like dogs?” Hoya said suddenly.

“Yes, I like it. Why? They're cute.” I said to him.

“Infinite is going to star in a show called, Birth of a Family.” He explained.

“Wow, congratulations! So what's the program about?” I asked her.

“It's about raising a stray dog in our house. Then we'll raise it until we found a permanent house for it. Overall its just like that.” He explained simply.

“That must be fun! So you guys have all the air time?”

“Nope, it's gonna divided into 3 segment.”

“3? then whose the other 2?” I asked.

“Its Apink, and Kim Byungman and Lee Hwijae.” Hoya said.

“Apink?” I asked.

“Yep, Apink why?” Hoya asked.

“Nothing.” I said then suddenly my mood turned down.

“Apink is a great rookie girl group, I like them. They're cute, great and pretty. Do you know the song? Ireojimayo~” Hoya started getting excited all alone. I just scoffed at him and started singing Sistar's song.

I feel so cool... cool cool~ nuneul ssitgo chajabwado~” After I sang it, Hoya stopped singing and looked at me. My face was rather annoyed.

“Ahhhh, a battle between girl's group. I get it, I get it. Sistar is the best!” Hoya complimented me trying to make me smile and then he embraced me. My face smiled a little bit. He could be adorable sometimes.

 

“Hoya!!!” I called him as we looked some stuffs at an accessories store.

“Ssst! Bora could you turn down your voice? And it would be such a mess if we get caught here.” Hoya said.

“Oops, sorry. I just found this bracelet.” I handed the bracelet for him to take a look.

“This is nice.” He said.

“Which one is better? This is or this?” I asked.

Then Hoya recognized something, “Hmmm... Bora I think those 2 bracelets are a couple bracelet.”

“Huh?” I take a look again at the two bracelet and I just recognized it after seeing the details. “You're right, it's a couple bracelet.”

“So, you're buying it?” Hoya asked.

“Too bad, it's a couple bracelet. But I really like the design, would be such a waste if I only bought one of it.” Hoya just nodded. Then, I got an idea. “Hoya!!!”

Hoya closed my mouth with his hand, “Ssst! Bora I said it to you right, don't call my name loudly.” Then he released it.

“Sorry... and I got this idea. If you don't mind, uh... Why don't you wear the other one?” I offered him.

“Huh? Me? Why?”

“Yep, well... you know...” I tried to find words to give him an explanation, “I think you're the only guy from out of my entertainment that close with me. I enjoy spending my time with you. And you always help me. So, I think you deserve this.” I blushed a bit, after explaining it.

“Are you sure?” He asked.

“Yes Hoya.” He was silenced not saying a word. I took that as a no, “If you don't want it, then let's just go somewhere else.” I said putting the bracelets back to its place and left the store. But, then Hoya caught my hand.

“Bora, I never said I don't want it right. I'll pay for it.” He said and took the bracelets to the cashier after he messed my hair. I melted at his gesture and smiled shyly. He is a sweet guy that every girl dream of.

Not long after that he's back with the bracelet already hanging on his right hand. “I wear it already, let me put yours.” I give my hand to him and he paired the bracelet to my hand. “There, it looks pretty on you.” I smiled at him and he smiled back.

 

We walked again and I keep looking at the bracelet. It looks really nice, I'm glad that I bought it.

“Do you like it that much?” Hoya asked. “You look at it every minute.” I only nodded in silence. “So, would you like to grab some food?”

“Sure, I'm quite hungry actually.” I said to him.

“Great, then what would you like to eat?” He asked.

“Up to you, anything that is delicious would be great.”

“Let's go to that bulgogi restaurant then.” He pointed at the restaurant. I nodded in agreement then we went inside the restaurant.

We took a sit in the corner near the kitchen. He called the waitress and ordered some foods. The waitress was beeing flirty to Hoya by saying words that unnecessary to a guest. After he finished order the food the waitress left.

“What a flirt.” I said to Hoya.

“She's only saying that I'm good looking and charming. Not forget asking my status.” He said defenced the girl.

“Ughh... you're on her side? Great, you fell on her trap.” I said in disbelief.

“I'm just kidding Bora, don't be mad. I'm just trying to be nice to her. I'm a nice guy right?” He asked.

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever I don't care.” I said to him completely annoyed.

“Come on, It's not like I'm only yours.” I was shocked after he said the words. I was hurt hearing it, he said that he's not only mine. But He's right after all, it's just that he doesn't have to say it right?

“Yeah. You're right. Sorry.” I said awkwardly and simply.

 

The time that we spent inside the restaurant was rather awkward and silent. Not much conversation that we maked when we're eating. Hoya confused at the atmosphere. I just felt not right at the moment, there's something hanging inside of my heart. I wonder what it is...