Meeting The Idiots.

A Summer Of Disasters With The Famous Idiots! (Hiatus)

 

Hani's POV

"Sungmin hyung? Sungmin hyung? Can I sleep next to you?" some creep whispered.

Who the hell is this? Who is so daring enough to ruin my beauty sleep!!

"Yah hyu~~ng!" The same voice again.

"ABDKJFE". I'm not bothering to translate that.

"Hyu~~ng? I'm going to sleep next to you. OK?" UGH!!!

"YAH!!! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO SLEEP NEXT TO ME?!!!", I say this after I shoot up from my sleeping position to sitting position while resting my hands on my sleeping knees in irritation.

And I know the way I might be looking right now isn't a pretty sight to see. Especially since I didn't even bother to remove my scary make-up from before. And my open hair adds up the scary part too.

Not my fault anyways, this is the sight you get to witness after waking me up from my beauty sleep and turns it into a nightmare for yourself.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!! SUNGMIN HYUNG TURNED INTO A SCARY FEMALE GHOST!!!! .......No...*gasps* TEUKI HYU~~~NG!!! SUNGMIN HYUNG GOT GOBBLED UP BY A SCARY FEMALE GHOST!!!!!!" The guy in front of me screamed on top of his lungs.UGH!!!

"YAH!!! What are you talking about you monkey?", I ask irritated.

"!! Where's Sungmin?” asked another guy running into the room holding a pair of scissors. Scissors? Seriously now? What's the time anyways?

"OMO!! Who's this? What's a girl doing on Sungmin's bed? And where is Sungmin now? YAH! Who are you & what did you do to our Sungmin-ah?", asked the same guy holding scissors. GOD!! He asks so many questions Gaaaah!!

And...by any chance, is he trying to scare me? Sorry to say but it's not working dude.

"She's not Sungmin hyung? So she really is a ghost??? YAH!! Who are you?" asked the monkey clutching a baseball bat in both of his hands above his head.

GOSH!! When did the bat arrive??? O.o

"SILE~~~NCE!!! DAMN!! I'm not any so-called ghost for god's sake!!", I screamed at them.

Slowly, the whole room was kind of filled with.. O.o ... how many are these people anyways? 3+3+... HOLY LOLLIPOPS!! A total of 12 guys and 2 girls?

But....Where the HELL is my own brother?

"Oh ! What's going on here?" Finally...finally that good-for-nothing brother of mine showed up.

"Yah Sungmin Lee! Explain the situation to them!", I scream at him.

"Sorry, sorry.....YAH! Sungmin Lee??? I'm your Oppa, Hani-ah!", he exclaimed loudly.

"OPPA?!!!", all the uninvited creeps chorused together in exclamation .

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sungmin’s POV

So..we are sitting in the living room & it's 7:00 am at the morning. Hani-ah is still in that scary attire as before. Seems like she’s least bothered about looking like that in front of guys. *sighs*

“O.K. Now explain what’s going on Sungmin. And I want to know everything. I repeat everything.”Leeteuk hyung spoke up in a serious tone.

“O.K. So this is what actually happened.” I said with a sigh.*sigh*

 

After explaining everything about Hani-ah, her punishment, Mom’s tricking me, and all the other stuff...I was finally done with the explanation. I don’t know what will happen now and how will Teukie hyung react to this.

“I see. But she can’t live with us. Come on! She’s a girl and we don’t want to create further scandals with anyone else. Poor Alex had to hide her true gender for almost a year!! How will your sister manage? The E.L.F.s have learnt to accept Alex..but if they come to know about Hani now, they won’t let her be in peace.” He responded after.

“But what am I supposed to do now hyung? Umma clearly rejected the idea of letting her stay away from me.” I asked back thoughtfully.

“She can live in an apartment nearby. That will do it.” He replied.

“But Umma rejected that idea too hyung!! Umma wants her to live with us!!! I told you that already.” I replied back.

 

“AISH! I can’t even refuse Ahjumma’s request. Ok. Sungmin-ah. If you can guarantee about her responsibilities, make sure she doesn’t get into any troubles or gets any member into any sort of major trouble like scandals, I guess we can manage her letting live here with us.” He replied sighing.

“But, where will she sleep? Who should give up their room?”, asked Kyuhyun while playing with Alex’s hair.

“Hani-ah, why don’t you go and clean yourself first? You’re giving a very scary aura to all of us here.” I told her so that she knows how scary she looks at the moment.

“AISH!! Fine. You ruined my beauty sleep anyways.” Saying this she leaves but a comment we didn’t expect to hear was passed on her...want to know what?

“Gladly that witch will be off from my sight now. She is so scary and UGLY! Psh! Beauty sleep my foot!!” Void, that !!!

The moment that comment made its way to our understanding, I knew...it was the biggest mistake of Void in his entire life.

“YOU !!!! YOU DARE CALL ME A WITCH!!!! U DARE CALL ME UGLY!!!! What did you say? “beauty sleep my foot!!”...YOUR FOOT!!!!!??? Oh no boy!!! Now your foot is in danger.”, Hani said with fire in her Big, round eyes and that scary make-up does no good to us viewers right now.

“My foot is in danger? Oooo I’m scared. Psh! And how is my foot in ------- AISH!!!” Void’s sarcastic comment was shut off the Moment Hani stomped on his left foot with all her might.

“There! Now you know the answer to your unasked question right?”, Hani said with a smirk on her scary, red, lipstick smudged on her lips.

“YAH!!! You !! What was that for? I called you ugly ‘because you are one. You Witc--- AAAAHH!!!! My foot!!!!” Void was shut off again after Hani gave his left foot a wound he wasn’t prepared for. Deserves him right. But he’ll lose both of his foot if this little war goes on.

I didn’t notice this before, but Alex & Uki were laughing while literally rolling on the floor at the moment. These girls love seeing people in pain. And my sister adds up to it. *sigh*

“Now...your foot has served its danger warning.  I’m off to get a good shower now. I’ll get an introduction of everyone after my shower. And I hope a room is quickly arranged for me. Chao” saying this Hani left for my room and got out with a pair of neat clothes and a pink towel and her personal bathing products and stopped.

“Sungmin Bro. Where is the bathroom anyways? There’s no attached bathroom in your bedroom.” She asked me.

“I’ll be back in 2 minutes Hyung.”, I said to Leeteuk hyung and guided Hani to the bathroom.

I returned back to the living room and we discussed about Hani’s room. I had to give up my room and I shifted to Ryeowook’s room. So me and Ryeowook are roommates too now. Why are all the siblings ruining our nights and peace by snatching our rooms!!!! 1st Alex & Donghae. Then Uki & Siwon –but that’s a totally different case and poor Henry had to give up his room along with Alex--- Then Void & Heechul hyung. And I had never imagined...I’d be joining that sad line too. =(

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Void’s POV

That !!! I would have kept my mouth shut if and only if

1)      I knew she would be so violent.

2)      She was pretty and hot.

But unfortunately, she isn’t either. That tramp and trash can, my feet is hurting so bad now. OUCH!!

 

I got a good 10 minute lecture from Sungmin, Heechul and Leeteuk hyung for my honest behaviour I presented just now.

“I’m done. Now let’s have a quick introduction of everyone here and I’ll go and get a good sleep since I’m seriously tired enough at the moment to pass out for the next 2 days from now in bed.” That violent girl appeared and her voice made its way to our ears. We were all busy in our own worlds, like I was caressing my poor left foot, Donghae hyung’s head was resting on Uki’s shoulders while the monkey had his heads resting on Donghae’s, I smell a love triangle here, Heechul hyung was still busy lecturing me --which, I completely tuned off-- and was  talking to Leeteuk hyung at the same time, Henry well..I don’t really understand what that guy is doing with food in his mouth yet eyes closed. All the idiots are being random here.

After we heard the witch’s voice, we all looked up at her direction, and OH MY GOD!!!! I RUINED MY CHANCE TO FLIRT WITH HER!!!!! SHE IS THE TOTAL DESCRIPTION OF THE WORDS HOT & BEAUTIFUL!!!!

“You’re Hani?? Are you seriously that same ugly witch from before?” I asked her unconsciously loud.

“Why? Are you regretting ruining your first impression on me now? PSh!” she replied back with a beautiful smirk. Wow...when did smirks get beautiful to begin with? Cool.. I guess my days here in Super Junior dorm are going to be fun now. I guess I found my soul mate here.

Lee Hani..get prepared to fall for this y beast. *smirks*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: 

O.o So seems like Void is developing an interest in Hani. But don't you think it's too soon? I think so too..but that idiot doesn't listen to me.

Yess!!! I got 13 subbers!!!! And it's just the 2nd chappie hehehe THANX to allll my dear SUBBERS for reading and subbing to this story =D

I thank all my commentors, readers and subbers for their support =D

I thank you with ALL MY HEART <3 ^_^

OK... now I'll do some replies to the comments I recieved for this story here =D

FicTIONal: Thnx for supporting ^_^ It's my first time writing about such a character too =D

Rii_SHINBLAQ: GOSH!!! I guess I'll be giving the same reply to every commentor here...Nearly every1 gave a similar comment hehehe =) So...refer to the reply above =P

Lila1414: hehehe...I love their mom too =P She's like the biggest reason this whole story started with. =D And yeyeyyy!!! 1 of my favourite dongsaeng is supporting this fic too...and that's YOU!!!

peodbear: Hehehe...Thnx for liking her..hehe..I never though She'll be liked coz of her iness hehehe

EternallyInfinite: You love hani-s personality...AND I LOVE your comment!!! Now what do u think?? will she really get along wid void?? =P

Ok...so I guess that's it for today's update. There's a HIGH chance of me going on a short hiatus after this since my midterm exams will begin from 23rd of this month. So expect the next update by next month or so..or maybe...JUST maybe...some time sooner than that =P

THNX again for reading, supporting, subbing AND commenting on this story =D

Till the next update...this is Ashmy...sighning off with a smile =D

Anneyong & Jaljayo =D