Chapter 15

A Summer Of Disasters With The Famous Idiots! (Hiatus)

 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

“Hyung, do you smell muffins?”

Muffins! I love muffins! I can smell them for my whole life!” his eyes sparkled.

“I meant, right now. And I can smell the sweet aroma of strawberry too.” I perked up. Yumm…

“Let me sniff. *sniffs* I smell chocolate and vanilla too!” he perked up as well. “Let’s check what’s cookin~” Please note he said that last word in his perfect Engrish…

We both smiled at each other and ran out of his room-I don’t let hyung enter my room for he’ll ruin the neatness. Hence I hang out in his.

Upon reaching the hall, the beautiful sight of a transparent glass tray holding approximately 15 to 20 muffins iced with strawberry cream, chocolate cream, vanilla cream and blue mint icing got our desperate attentions very welcomingly. My strawberry! It has a sliced strawberry on top! I can’t wait to devour the sweetness into my welcoming mouth. Oh mouth, wait. Stop watering.

………

………….

HECK! I’m getting my hands on you before Donggie hyung eats you up!

Void’s POV

The sweet aroma of muffins~~ Oh man! I’m floating in the air already.

I enter the dorm with a desperate ‘bang’ and run to the beauties on the coffee table—where a monkey and a pig were about to stuff their mouths with two muffins in their hands each— but stop with a speed break when I see a hot devil smirking from across the kitchen with arms crossed across her chest. I smell something spicy here. I mean sweetly spicy. I mean there was pun intended to it. I mean….

Let be.

“Oh !” the anchovy screamed and his face turned all red. He dashed into the kitchen while screaming like a girl. Hmm… I was right. There was something wrong with those muffins.

But, why isn’t the fatty pig affected? He’s pigging out on the muffins on the coffee table.

“Muffins~~” came running the weird Turtle owner and the Pink loving bro of the hottie. They hungrily eyed the muffins (and I guess I saw Sungmin drool) and took a big bite, enough to fill their mouths completely; the strawberry being attacked by the Bunny while the chocolate flavored one got into the wraths of the Turtle owner.  Seconds later, Sungmin’s eyes got wide and he too ran to the now approaching Anchovy and snatched away the strawberry juice from his mouth and gulped down the contents while the Turtle maniac showed no other response than pure ecstasy as he stuffed his big face with vanilla iced muffin now.

Hani~~~~~” and the victims finally screamed; followed by loud laughter erupting from the hottie now approaching the coffee table with a smug plastered on her face.

“Now that Mission possible has been accomplished, I’d rather go and shop a little to celebrate.” And the grin never left her face…until the victims attacked her (the pig and the turtle were still pigging out on the muffins though).

Hani’s POV

“Ok. Now tell me, what was that prank for? You nearly ruined our precious taste buds!” My overly hyper *cough* bro *cough* spat angrily as he tapped his right foot on the tiled floor in the living room while his arms had crossed over each other across his chest. God, that horrifying pink shirt again. Sigh Hani, sigh. That’s all you can do over that pink lover’s taste of clothes. Oh! I’m sitting on the main white couch by the way, just so you know.

“But we aren’t the victims here. Thanks for the treat Hani” winked the fatso teddy. Well dude, you are a victim too. The effect just has to take place in a while. After all, laxatives act a little late than compared to Jolokia. It was so hard to get that beauty imported from an Indian junior I have in U.K. to shout out loud.  Good thing she had called me up the last time she visited India.

“I’m waiting for the answer Hani-ah.”

“But nobody is hurt right? So what’s the big deal?”

“I asked for the reason.” He really is my brother when it comes to being stubborn.

“Well, I had a few revenges to get done with hence I set the trap and you guys took the bait. I didn’t really force you guys to eat those muffins.”

“Why is it that just me and Sungmin hyung fell into the trap?” the monkey interrupted the investigation as he sipped his strawberry milk. Hadn’t he finished drinking two containers just a while ago?

“Well, I had put Jolokia in just the strawberry flavored ones coz the red color blended well with the pink strawberry cream.” I said bored. “And as per the plan, only the pink lover and the strawberry lover fell for the pepper. Actually, Minnie wasn’t really supposed to be the victim but all’s well anyways.” I added as a smile appeared on my face.

“But what on Earth did I ever do to you to fall into this misery? Do you know how much in pain my poor mouth is in?” the monkey wailed.

“As I said earlier, I had to get done with a slightly old revenge. You tainted my innocence! Those horrid scenes and lewd voices were the end of me, eww~” I gagged at the memory. The monkey’s face turned a light shade of red… out of embarrassment this time.

“At least others didn’t fall into the trap.” My lame bro sighed. I was just about to clarify but a loud greeting interrupted me midway.

“WOW~~~ MUFFINS!” the chubby-cheeked Canadian entered the dorm with a few shopping bags in his hands and the tall Chinese followed behind with a quite perky mood—how many shopping bags are those? I must go shopping with him someday. “Where did the muffins come from?” Henry continued as he dipped his index finger into the chocolate icing of one of the remaining muffins and it off; eyes sparkling with delight right after.

Henry, don’t eat them! They are made by Hani!” The monkey squealed. Why are they saying that it’s made by me as if I poison the food I make always? Well, I don’t poison their food. Did I ever make them any food apart from these beauties before?

Hmm…. No. OK.

“Hani made them?! So let me try eating one. The chocolate cream is really delicious by the way.” Henry happily said and finished off with two thumbs up. The tall Chinese had long disappeared from the scene into his room with all those shopping bags. I should really get on his good side to get some favors.

On the other hand, I really don’t dislike Henry since he’s been trying to be really friendly with me ever since I stepped my foot in this dorm. Hmm…

“Henry, I’ll make you new ones without any Jolokia peppers or laxatives, unlike these ones.” I said and a small smile escaped my lips unconsciously.

“Jo… Jolokia?” Henry gulped as fear was inflicted in his tiny eyes. I swear his eyes are the tiniest eyes I’ve ever seen!

“Did you just say laxatives?” the group’s teddy a.k.a. pig a.k.a Shindong (yeah. I memorized his name finally) spoke with a mouth full of another muffin with blue icing smeared on the side of his lips.

“Good morning. You finally realized you are a victim too.”I scoffed as I rolled my eyes. And I noticed the turtle maniac’s eyes popping out of their sockets.

“OH NO~” and the rest follows.

BY THE WAY~ The turtle maniac tainted my innocence too! He forced me to see the mating sessions of the bugs! And the pig had threatened my heavenly food!” I said out loud in the middle of the chaos. I don’t have the time for another interrogative session by these useless creatures called boys.

Oh. Did I mention that Kibum and the fish, who happens to be Uki’s boyfriend and Alex’s brother, ate 2 chocolate muffins each too? No? Oh well, I did now.

……………………………………………………..

An hour had passed and the dorm was anything but quite. Why? The washroom had started to stink with the stinky stench all thanks to the five frequent visitors and the gagging sounds and throwing ups were heard as well. Yes. It’s five. Void had forgotten about the laxatives since his gluttonous stomach had tempted him to eat a chocolate muffin. Well, he just made the predator happy.

But I kind of regret my revenge right now. No, no, no. I’m not kind. I’m anything but kind.

Flashback

“And you are going to clean the washroom like your life depends on it.” The leader of the group ordered while Sungmin pretended to be busy with an English book that he held upside down. He can’t be more obvious, can he?

But—

“No objections will be acknowledged Hani. I had clearly stated the consequences of your mischievous acts. Be glad I’m not forcing you out of the dorm. I’m just punishing you to clean out the mess that was created in the washroom all thanks to your brilliantly high class laxatives that are still acting as effective as new.” He huffed and his face scrunched up due to the stench that was now freely floating in the whole dorm… gross. He sounded so very like Dumbledore from Harry Potter by the way.

A loud growl was followed by a loud farting sound—which stinks!— and the fish and the were in a war to enter the washroom. Eww… I need to clean the stinky stench of those two now?

“I hope it’s clear to you how much of damage this little trick of yours is doing to our noses.” He continued to frown.

“But I don’t want to!” I protested.

“You will follow Teuki hyung’s punishment or else…” my brother finally opened up his mouth.

“Or else?” both I and the leader chorused; the leader slightly confused by the possibility of an ‘or else’ in the conversation too. Wow. He amazes me at times.

“No free food, no money, no shopping and no more going out of the dorm for a good one week.” He finished off with a smile! Seriously?!

“Shut up Minnie. I know you can’t do that. And please hold that book upright.” I scoffed. I know him too very well by now.

“I swear upon mom, I will.” Or not. Aargh!

“FINE!” can’t endanger my food. Bear with it Hani. Just for the day.

********************************************************************************** ^_^ **********************************************************************************

Sorry the update took quite long to get done. busy being lazy before and then got stuck with the college and graduation/research project  This update is more like the filler and a continuation of the previous one. The next update might take quite some while. 

Do Comment :D And subscribe if you like the fic but haven't subbed yet :)