Being random.

A Summer Of Disasters With The Famous Idiots! (Hiatus)

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

It’s been a week since the train incident occurred, but I find myself unable to forget about it and unconsciously, a blush occurs on my face whenever Hani is around. It’s really weird because usually I get shy in front of strangers at first, but I tend to be friendly with them after 3 days or so. However, that’s not the case this time around.

Flashback

We got off the train and I noticed Hani smiling to the elders passing by and bow down to them. So, there’s also a different side of hers that we have yet to see.

I then realized that our fingers are still intertwined from before while running off from the train. I can’t help but feel shy.

“Hani, how did you come up with such an idea in the train?” I asked out of curiosity.

“Well, I have faced many such situations back in London whenever I pranked people and ran away from them. This sort of situation is easy for me to deal with.” She replied back with a smile while looking at me. We are still walking by the way.

“So you mean; you have pretended to pretend a kiss behind newspaper before with someone who was a total stranger to you?” I asked with a shocked expression in a single breath.

“Aniyo :) I pretended to faint, to throw up, to be drunk —though I actually don’t drink or smoke and hate those stuff in reality –, pretended to get into a fight with someone if my stop was near and all other ideas I would randomly come up with. It was my first time pretending a kiss behind a newspaper though.” She replied smiling. Her smile is really beautiful, but I’m scared to complement her. I don’t want another nightmare like Victory in my room again.

“So, when was your first kiss?” I asked out of curiosity again. I can’t help but feel curious regarding many things. Well, this is what usually happens when one starts getting to know about someone else, right?

“There!” She happily commented.

“Huh? What?” I asked puzzled.

“There! The dorm. We’ve reached the dorm finally :)!” she exclaimed happily.

I saw ourselves standing in front of our apartment building and saw Uki’s escalade parked already. We approached the elevator. Hani raised her right hand to press the floor no. after getting into the dorm and that’s when she realized something,

“Oh! We had our hands intertwined together all along? How come I didn’t realize?” saying this, she parted our hands and wiped off her hand on her skirt. I couldn’t help but feel kind of disappointed. I mean; is my hand that dirty that she had to wipe off her hand with a scowl on her face?

“What did you ask earlier? I didn’t really hear the question.” She turned to me and asked inside the elevator.

“Nothing important actually.” I replied back. I don’t want to endanger my *cough*Mr. Junior*cough* by asking such a personal question.

We reached the dorm a few minutes later. I pressed in the code and we entered the dorm and were greeted by a silent dorm where the members were seen passed out on the couch and floor. So, we’re the last ones to reach.

End of Flashback

I know, I know. The flashback wasn’t really worthy of the blushing part but….I held hands with her! Not to forget, the part before the flashback too! Ever since that day, all I think about whenever Hani is around is, ‘What if we kissed for real?’, ‘Who might have taken her first kiss away?’ etc.

Void’s POV

I’ve been noticing this Anchovy ever since the day after the Amusement park trip. And I can’t help but suspect his changed behavior. He has been acting strangely whenever Hani is around.

Oh! By the way, I’m totally fine and ready to raise hell again. And I’ll make sure to get my revenge from all those who made fun of my pitiful state back then. “Bhuhuhahahaa”

“Why is Void laughing like a maniac all of a sudden?” I heard Alex murmuring to Uki.

“He’s probably gone crazy after regaining his healthy bones back.” Uki murmured back.

“Girls, there’s no use of you murmuring when I can clearly hear you both.” I hissed back.

“Anyways, I’m too happy now that I’m back to being normal. This means, revenge time! Bhuhuhauhaha” I commented with a devilish grin.

“I seriously doubt about you being normal . Want me to repair you once again?” Hani commented after entering the dorm while a Popsicle and having a black plastic bag in her hand.

Yumm… those lips.

“You’re drooling . I don’t regret naming you as a dog.” Hani commented plainly while taking a seat next to Uki and Alex on the couch while watching TV. We 4 are sitting like this accordingly; Uki, Hani, Alex, Anchovy and Me.

I noticed the Anchovy getting red and he started hiding his face with the couch cushion next to him.

“What’s wrong with the monkey?” Hani asked no one in particular with a raised eyebrow.

We all shrugged our shoulders in response. Hani simply nodded and took out 3 Popsicles from the plastic bag and passed them over to Uki, Alex and the Anchovy, while keeping her gaze fixated on the show going on on the TV and said, “Eat it Monkey. I know it won’t satisfy your hunger but it’s still better than watching some dirty action on laptop.” and finished off with a smirk.

That comment made us all look at her ending up with red and embarrassed faces except hers. She just had a smirk on her face and eyes fixated on TV.

Anchovy reluctantly took the Popsicle and opened it up. I felt wronged since I didn’t get the Popsicle from her, so I spoke up this time.

“Where’s my popsicle? I want 1 too!” I spoke out loud with a hint of disappointment in my voice.

“Don’t freeload on us for everything douche bag.” Why does she have an answer ready for everything I say?

“What are you guys watching by the way?” she asked out curiously.

“Secret garden!” the Anchovy happily commented.

“There’s a drama called that as well?” she asked back. We all simply nodded.

A while later, we found ourselves engrossed into the drama and then, the foam kiss scene came.

“That’s so…” Uki began

“UNHYGIENIC!” Hani completed.

We all snapped our attention to Hani in amusement. By ‘we’, I meant, Me, Uki, Alex and the Anchovy.

“What? It’s unhygienic.” Hani explained herself innocently.

“I was about to say, ‘cute’ actually.” Uki completed her unfinished sentence.

“But it’s a kiss man! Kisses aren’t unhygienic. They’re cute and dreamy in fact.” Alex spoke out.

“Aniyo. It’s dirty.” She plainly replied.

“Have you had your first kiss yet Hani?” Anchovy asked and his face showed the shock from Hani’s comments.

“Not yet. Nor am I planning to as a matter of fact.” She replied while shrugging her shoulders.

“BWOH!” We all commented together out of shock.

“So, I have a chance of being the one doing the honors then. :D” I spoke out loud unconsciously.

“Not even in your dreams, Gay.”

You” again with the answer backs!

“Not with the bickering again please” Uki sarcastically commented.

“Did I hear about Hani kissing someone? WHO? Who is that brave guy???” Sungmin came dashing into the dorm while the other members simply followed him with beaming smiles.

“Brave guy? What are you talking about?” I asked puzzled.

“Well, technically, Mom always told me how Hani always showed the guys their way to the hospital beds whenever she was proposed by them. So, if someone could go as far as kissing her, I wonder how he managed to.” He explained while taking a seat in one of the empty sofa next to ours.

“How many guys if you could be exact?” I asked curiously. The others started to either go to their rooms or take their seats on the couch and sofas.

“I never counted them. Mom might know though. Their families always showed up to register an unofficial complaint to mom.” Hani told in between munching a few chips from a big bowl— I don’t know where that came from though.

“Well, I guess mom told me about how 3 families once came and literally registered a complaint of how Hani fractured their sons’ faces just because they asked her out for prom dance back in high school, in the Complaint Register Book mom made for such matters against Hani?” Sungmin said thinking.

“Mom’s just pure jealous of me. Psh! She always tries to compete against me.” Hani said while rolling her eyes. “Moreover, I had a legit reason to reconstruct their ugly faces. They rejected and insulted a few of my juniors.”

“Mom also told me how a senior of yours spent his New Years Eve locked up in women’s washroom after being beaten up by you for asking you out.” Sungmin shot back.

“He tried using Ashley to get to me. He broke my Best friend’s heart; I broke his face and burst his balls.” She replied with a shrug.

“Ouch! I pity those boys though.” I commented. I know how it feels.

“Because you know the pain they suffered.” Hani spat back.

Alex’s POV

And the bickering starts again. *sigh*

                              …………………………………………………………………………………………

Heechul’s POV

“Heebum-ah. Stop chasing that squirrel and come to mommy.” I growled. This cat is being so playful at the moment. Hmm… My twitter is again filled with fan tweets to me. Obviously, who could resist that beautiful picture of mine? I bet no one can. *smirks*

“Meow”… excluding this cat.

Life has become so chaotic now. Military service will begin a month later & I’ll soon have to shave off my awesomely precious hair. This hair on my pretty head is one of the sources of the complexes for most of the girls out there. It’s okay though. My facial beauty is enough alone to keep me pretty and handsome as always. *smirks*

“Aigo~~ Heebum-ah! Don’t jump on my dressing table!” This brat is as challenging as me.

Let’s take a stroll of the dorm.

“Heebum-ah. Come to mommy. Let’s see what everyone’s doing.” I tell my baby while getting off the bed and placing my laptop on the table next to my wardrobe and gesture my baby to come to me.

“Meow” awww, my baby listens to me so well at times.

Right when I was about to open the door to step out of my room, Void entered with a scowl on his face, banged the door shut & rested his sorry on the bed while groaning like a 5 year old kid. What’s up with him now?

“Yah! Hyung! Why are all the girls in this dorm so blind?” He spoke out in an irritated tone.

“What do you mean Void?” I asked out puzzled.

“The Hot and y and dashing and manly beast ME, is being avoided by the sea (Donghae)’s sister—Alex—; the midget –Uki— and now, the not-so-good-looking Pumpkin’s too-hot-to-be-true-yet-freaking-violent sister! Can they not see the great me?” Oh. So his prince disease has hit him again.

“Sob all you want. I have other things to do. Let’s go Heebum” and I left the room while combing my baby’s soft fur with my beautifully long and slender fingers and start taking a stroll of the dorm.

The dorm is still the same. Chaotic but warm. I’m going to miss this place when I go to the military.

“Meow” O.o This cat can hear my mind!

I stop in front of Teuki hyung’s room, only to see him sleep while snoring like an old Hal-abeoji (grandfather) Poor him. Always takes care of his dongsaengs.

I continue to walk and stop in front of the Maknae’s room. I sneaked in a little and saw Alex sitting on his bed with a bored expression and him playing on his laptop and saying, “YESS SIR!” Yeah right Maknae, play that Starcraft game. I’ll miss him too.

“How long are you going to play that now? Didn’t you suggest going on a date like, an hour and 30 minutes back?” Alex spoke out with a pissed tone.

“10 more minutes Al. I’m about to kill those enemies!”

“What if Donghae gets a word about us trying to go on a date? He won’t let us! It will be your fault if my over-protective brother gets on his ninja mode then.”

“Assaaa~~ Huh? Did you say something?”Hmm, I better move on. This Maknae never learns from his mistakes.

I continue walking and happen to stop near Donghae’s room. Uki and he are being all cuddly sitting on the bed while doing something together on Hae’s laptop. Why are all the couples being lovey dovey and spending time together today?

“You were always such a dork.” remarked Uki while giggling and pointing out to something on his laptop screen.

“Look at that! Hehe. Teuki hyung looks so funny here.” He commented too. Hmm, I guess they’re spending some quality time finally. I feel like puking. I better go from here. All these Lovey Dovey stuff isn’t for the mighty me.

“Yah! Yah! Yah! What’s happening to my new laptop now?” Hmm… seems like Hae broke his new laptop again.

What has this enlisting to the military done to me? I’m doing things I don’t really do normally. I went to amusement park to add another happy memory I can depend on when being away from these dorks. I ran while being chased by the fans —which I don’t do usually since I hate sweating— just so that I could experience this with these dorks. And I don’t know what else more I will do just so that I can add it up to the memories I can smile to when I’ll be serving in the military.

“This monkey man and this turtle maniac are out of my league! Like, seriously Horse-ssi—“ I noticed Hani sitting in the living room on the couch and talking to?

 “It’s Siwon.” Yeah, right. His back is facing me so I couldn’t see him.

“Yeah, right, Siwon-ssi. How are you guys even famous? That monkey man is always eating my food! And that turtle maniac—“

“It’s Hyukjae hyung and Yesung hyung.”

“Whatever. That turtle maniac is always asking me to feed his turtles. What were their names again? Ddangkoma, Ddangkoming, and Ddangkomaong? Their names are as weird as their master.”

“Well, that’s Yesung hyung for you. But, do you even feed them?”

“I feed them only when he starts doing some crazy crab dance that I don’t even ask him to. He calls it, ‘I’m entertaining you so take care of my babies when I’m away’ dance. Like that even makes sense?”

“He calls that ‘break dance’. You should have seen him dance when we were doing a reality show called EHB back in 2007! He was really funny hehehe” Since when did this horse start enjoying Hani’s company?

“Hani~~~ please make me something to eat~~” Sungmin started whining while coming out of his room along with Hyukjae-ah.

“I want kimbap!” Shindong excitedly said while running out of his room.

“I want Bulgogi!” Hyukkie jumped into the conversation.

“I want…ummm…Yeah! Beef short ribs!” Sungim excitedly exclaimed.

“OK! :)” Hani replied back cheerfully.

“Really?” we all asked with the hint of shock visible in our tones and faces.

“Yes :) Go and sleep and dream about them.” She replied and ended it off with a smirk.

“Oh” said the 3 hungry cows.

“No way in reality am I going to cook for your pit less stomachs. Not when I always get my food taken away and eaten up by you unthankful pigs.” She ended it off with a scowl. The guys left the living room with a depressed expression and then,

“Why do I always end up cooking for you hyungs? I can’t even rest and watch my dramas in peace.” Poor Wookie.

“Make me something to eat as well.” I say while taking a seat on the single couch along with Heebum on my lap.

“Me too!” Hani commented excitedly. And to think that she didn’t encourage her oppas. How much can this girl eat? She always talks about food man! I wonder how she maintains that figure of hers.

“Hani-ah! Come on a date with me~~” And there come Void again.

“ARGH! I’m leaving! Don’t make me any food Ryeowook-ssi” She said irritated, got up from the couch, wore her sandals and left the dorm.

“I’m coming too~~ wait for me!” Is that really my own brother without any sense of shame?? I doubt. *sighs*

********************************************************************************** ^_^ **********************************************************************************

Hey readers! This is a re-update.I'm quite sad that this had to be re-updated coz I had really worked SO HARD on my A/N for this update the last time. I don't remember what I had written in it anymore. So, I guess No Suju treats today. 

Anyways, regarding the Poll that I created in the previous chappie, the results are OUT! And I got 67% votes on Yes and 33% votes on What I want to do. So...It's a 100% WIN!!! Ok. So, what you have to do is just post your question or letter here in the comment Box or my Wall and just wait for the next update for the answer!
Eg: Void, why are you not like Heenim and mind your Own business? Y do u love to Flirt wid the girls and get your future status as a dad in danger?

I KNow, I know the example is lame but..it's an example!

Now the replies (Again!)

Lila1414: I know right! Well, Void isn't the poor one. trust me.

bibigurrrl:Well, Void was sure the poor one in this chappie. But he isn't the poor one really though. He got what he deserved hehehe. Thnx for supporting my fic. Here, an update :)

kpopluver3: And since I had replied to ur previous chappie's comment and u commented back as well before this whole prob wid AFF came into existence, here's the answers to ur PREVIOUS questions for the ORIGINAL update of this chippie. The gif wid the baby crying is actually Hello Baby season 3 wid Teuki and SiStar. The pic where Wonnie and Hyukkie make a heart while Gengbao (Hangeng) and Kibum making a heart too is actually from their MV called "Happiness" Watch it. IT'S REALLY CUTE AND SWEET AND BEST! The gif where the SuJu is performing where Heenim is Blonde is actually 1 of their stage performances for "No other" Those performances are CUTE! so, I guess I answered them all? And once again, I know ur comment is not there from the previous update, I read it and REALLY LIKED it. :)

So, this is where I get done wid my A/N today. I know, No SuJu treats today but I'll do them next time^^

till the next update (which isn't going to be any sooner coz my midsemester exams will be beginning quite sooner and I'll need to work my brain OFF), this is Ashmy, Signing off wid a teared body but still wid a smile^^

Anneyong and Jaljayo^^