The events still go on...

A Summer Of Disasters With The Famous Idiots! (Hiatus)

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

OK… to sum it all,

 Hani puked in the washroom, Uki and Alex frowned for “so called” corrupting the little Hani, Sungmin hyung starting to act over protective, the members making fun of me, me getting  panicked of being…yeah! You know what I mean right?

I’m sitting in my room, mourning over my sad and pitiful fate of being caught red handed by none other than Hani. I know, watching isn’t abnormal for a guy. But being caught red handed by a girl, and getting a reaction like that, yes, I’m embarrassed!

Can my life get any worse?

Siwon’s POV

I’m on my way to the dorm at the moment. It’s been long since I last spent some quality time with them. Being extremely busy after our comeback, it’s been hard on everyone. Uki and Alex are already frustrated. Uki, over the management and what not . While Alex, over the increased work in the dorm and managing the college work along.  

I wonder how Sungmin hyung’s sister is like though. I’ve just heard about her and witnessed a wrestling match versus Void. Well, not her fault. That hell raiser might have done something to deserve the broken bones of his face and body. Is it true he’s still bedridden?

I park my car, get into the lift and am already on my way to the dorm. I’ll finally get to spend the quality time with my sweet family.^^

“KYAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~”OMO! Why is Hyukjae screaming?

I’m outside the dorm and I’m still able to hear the chaos!

I rush into the dorm after pressing in the code. And…

“UKI~~~~ WHY THE HELL IS YOUR SNAKE IN MY ROOM??!!!!!”

“My snake? OH! Victory you mean? I don’t know how it got in there.” She said shrugging blankly.

“Phuhuahahaha! SERVES YOU RIGHT YOU STER!”

O.kay??? Now… I wonder how the day will turn out to be.

Hani’s POV

I swear I can’t control my laughter now. I was trying so hard to…but this is hilarious. You should have seen the monkey climbing all over Mr. Scissors after encountering that cute snake. Yes, I find snakes cute. They are really skinny and smooth and soft and long and cute! But obviously, not everybody thinks alike.  Back to the scene, shall we? ^_*

Ok…So, the monkey is all over the Leader ---like…literally on the poor guy’s chest as a little toddler . The poor guy is so slim; I wonder how he is still standing on his legs after carrying such a big monkey on his chest.

“Yah! Hyukjae! I’m not Donghae for you to go get all over me! Get down this instant!”

“HYUNNNNGG~~~~ There’s that DAMN SNAKE in my room!”

“I’ll have to visit my grave soon if you don’t step down. Geez! I’m an old guy already.”

“Ugh! Fine! But…how did that Python get under my bed!?”

“Well well…It was my superb idea. “ I said smirking.

“But wae~~??? I am scared of snakes!” He exclaimed while climbing off the so-called ahjussi.

“Ahem ahem” someone faked a cough.

We all turned our attention to that someone. Hmm…he seems to be someone I don’t really remember seeing before. The people in the room (excluding me) all went and hugged the stranger. Well…he seems to be familiar...but I don’t remember him.

Anyways, after the reunion of that guy and the others, I learnt that he’s Uki’s elder(overprotective) brother. I seriously don’t get 1 thing straight, why are these two elder brothers named…named??? named….anyways, the Fish and the Horse – Yes. I find Uki’s brother similar to a horse- are overprotective over their sisters? I mean, I have 2 older brothers a well. But they care less of what happens to me- not that they really need to bother either, but still! Actually, they care more about what happens to others that come across me…hypocrites! They fail as elder brothers. 1 more reason of why I hate them.

Hmm...I feel bored again. There’s nothing that I can do here.

“Hyung~~~ I feel bor~~~ed*pouts* It’s useless of having a day off. All that you people do is sleep or chat or fool around in the dorm *pouts*” Henry spoke my mind out.

 “But, WHAT ABOUT MY ROOM? Uki! Get that darn thing OUT!” Began the monkey.

“There goes the Monkey with his snake-a-phobia” I commented sarcastically.

“Why are you being mean to me now?? I thought you had forgiven me!” He replied back with a hurt look.

“I don’t know either. I had this Huuuuuge urge to prank you *pouts*” I said exaggerating on ‘Huge’ and did a (DISGUSTING) pout. Well, I guess it’s time I reveal my ‘Aegyo Queen side. I use it as a weapon actually. I’m glad it comes with this God gifted face or else…using fists every time won’t help me to get out a situation if it’s against elders (not the outsiders though) and cops.

“Urmmm… with that face…ok… It’s ok…” He replied stuttering while rubbing his nape slightly.

“Why do I feel ignored again? I had made a comment about my metal state earlier if you guys remember?” Henry butted in.

Hmm… I guess it’s time to do some enjoyment with everyone. Moreover, I haven’t seen Seoul all so well yet. Though it’s my 3rd day, I still am unfamiliar with things around.

Think Hani, think. What can you do?

………….

………………

……………………….BINGO!

“Let’s go to the Amusement park!” I said cheerfully

“Woooooooo…Hani smiled???” Commented the . I seriously wonder, how did he get out of that heavenly bed that was keeping him away from me?

“Well, don’t get your hopes high anyways . You won’t be tagging along this time around…that is, if you don’t want to worsen those broken bones.” I smugly commented.

He finally shut that stinky mouth of his and made a disgusting face while groaning which, I loved to see.

“So? What say? Shall we?” I asked everyone with hopes up.

“I’m in!” Mr. Scissors exclaimed happily.

“Me too!” the Tall Chinese and Henry exclaimed together.

“I’m in too!” Yesung commented while holding his turtle next to his face.

“Amusement park means no cooking dinner! COUNT US IN!” Uki, Alex and Ryewook – I by hearted his name now - commented together. Gosh! Is it that bad to cook for these guys? Well, I can understand when it comes to Sungmin though.

“Since baby is in, I’m tagging along as well. What say Sungmin hyung?” The guy who sticks a lot to Alex said. What was his name again? Koon? Anyways, he’s the computer maniac.

“What about you Hyukkie? In or not?” asked the fishy.

“A…Amusement…park...*gulps* there will be those….rides….Rollercoaster rides…*gulps*” he said gulping again and again and looked really nervous while stressing on the word ‘Rollercoaster’ with that Korean accent of his.

“In or staying in the dorm with the Douche bag?” I asked him plainly.

Eunhyuk’s POV

“In or staying in the dorm with the Douche bag?” asked Hani plainly.

Hmm… I go to the Amusement Park; the members will force me to ride that nightmare.

I stay in the dorm; Void will eat my precious brain off and there’s still that snake in my room.

In both the cases, I’m definitely the 1 at loss.

Dorm with a snake and an annoying Void or The Amusement park where I’ll be able to enjoy if not for the Rollercoaster nightmare.

“I’m in?” I said a little unsure of my final decision.

“We are in too.” Donghae and Siwon added.

“So, except the and what’s the name of your cute snake again Uki?” questioned Hani. Cute? That snake is cute? Why do I find it Ugly and scary and hungry then???

“Victory!^^ And it’s my baby but actually belongs to a very close friend of mine, Seungri.^^” Uki replied happily.

“Hmm..anyways, except the and Victory, I guess everyone’s coming along. What are we waiting for then? Let’s GO!” Hani replied with a beaming smile. Now that I notice her smile and after that Aegyo she pulled off on me, she’s a real beauty.

“I’m coming too!” Heechul hyung came out of his room with a mirror in one of his hands and a hair brush in the other.

“What about me!?! You are my bro man! You should take care of my needs!” Void said panicking.

“I won’t miss the fun for the likes of you Void.” Heechul hyung said in his almighty manner.

“Deserves you right. Only if you would have been better and in good behavior will people really think about your needs” Alex muttered.

“Now what are we waiting for? We don’t have the whole day to waste. We’ve already wasted a lot of time since morning. Let’s go and get ready!” Hani said excitedly.

 I found Hani doing a mehrong to him and walking into her room after we all agreed to get ready and meet in the Living room after 15 minutes…excluding me. I don’t have the courage to be in the same room as that snake.

You might be thinking, “Uki can remove him from your room” right?

Well, sad enough as it sounds, she told she wanted to keep it there since she wanted to have her own little ‘revenge’ on me for butting into her and Donghae’s romantic moments and ruining them :(

I should reconsider of displaying EunHae more from now on. Fan service can be like hitting your own leg with an axe at times. :(

At the Amusement park

Hani’s POV

Hypocrite! That older brother of mine is a hypocrite! Why you ask? He came to the Amusement park with Uki and s in her humungous escalade while, I had to take a bloody crowded, fully packed, BUS filled with erts! Well…wasn’t that bad either since I got to knock some of their balls to rid my irritation.

Sungmin’s excuse,

Flashback

 “Hani baby, it’ll be scandalous and problematic if the Media or the E.L.F.s happen to see a girl with us.” He reasoned.

What the hell?

“You can say then that I’m your little sister!”

“But then they’ll start stalking you! You’ll get fans and antifans! E.L.F.s will start looking into your personal life and will start threatening you not to date any of the members…Not that I will let you date any of these idiots anyways…” he murmured the last part.

“And I won’t even date any of these idiots ANYWAYS!”I spat back.

“You don’t get it Hani-ah. It’s risky! There’s a reason of why Alex has to pretend to be a guy, you know?” He argued back.

“I don’t care if I get fans or antis or both at the same time. Who are these elfs anyways? And improve your English for heaven’s sake. If it’s a plural, it’s called ELVES and not elfs! By the way, are there really elves here in South Korea? I thought they existed in fictional movies and cartoons and Harry Potter only.” I said a little confused.

“They are not elfs, it’s E.L.F. standing for Everlasting Friends. And they are our fans. Mainly…fangirls.” He explained. Oh…what a weird name of a fandom.

“It’s a wonder you guys got fans. I don’t find anything special about it anyways.” I stated as a matter of fact. “You distracted me from the main point by the way. So what you mean is that I take the bus and suffer while you guys ride comfortably in an escalade. Right?”

He nodded his head shamelessly, while smiling wide. Is he really my elder brother??? Well…I DOUBT!

And then, all those idiots favored him and started begging to me…excluding the horse and Voids brother…Seagull?

I made a gag face and groaned. Aaargh!

“Fine.” I guess, I can be a good sister for once.

“But don’t expect me to agree to each and every request of you from now on. Hmph.” I said a little irritated. The reason why I agreed was because I don’t want to spoil my mood and the trip to the Amusement park either.

“I’ll tag along then.” Alex said raising her hand. Awww… there goes a reason of me liking girls... and no, NOT in the wrong way! Don’t get the double meaning people!

“You sure?” I and Sungmin asked together.

“It’s ok. I understand her situation too well.” She said smiling. Awwww again^^

End of Flashback

 

And here I am…I can’t help but puff my cheeks in annoyance.

Right now, we are getting off from the Pirate Ship after riding it together. But what annoys me is that they are all in disguises…IN THIS HOT SUMMER DAY! These guys sure know how to annoy me very well*groans*. I shouldn’t bother myself anyways. It’s them who’ll suffer from the heat . I won’t treat them and waste my medical knowledge and skills on them.

“WOW! The Rollercoaster! A Huge one!” I exclaimed the moment I laid my eyes on it.

“Let’s go!” Exclaimed Sungmin and the Koon something guy together. (A/N: KYUMIN MOMENT! xD)

Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Zhoumi’s POV

O! Ooo~~ O.O

********************************************************************************** ^_^ **********************************************************************************

I'm BACK My lovely readers! =D

*throws confetti*

A Heenim treat there!^^

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAgwO1WGnr6EqCdyY9ZEW

Before anything else...

SAENGILL CHUKHA HAMNIDA EVIL KYU~~~~

tumblr_l83g8mgF8S1qd6fcfo1_250.gif

Ooops..that's Sungminnie...well Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you too minnieee!!!! XD

tumblr_lpe5akm44A1qk2u4ao1_500.gif

Ok....Now...HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYUUUU~~~~
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6ppjJt0omNrJFoxyZCIv

tumblr_lg0nruejUb1qeyx6t.jpg

Kyu: ok Enough with the sweet act now.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXRnmYd167lu9wysvrzIj

pk3.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7S2pweohFUiUfTV2cjRv

Kyu: I'm gonna out ur blood Bhuhuhuhhaha *Evil laugh*

Me: Omo! Hyukkieee Save ME!

Hyukkie: Stay away from my girl u evil maknae!

tumblr_lrdy1lMyJe1r04i5wo4_500.gif

Dare you her blood!

tumblr_lnvovtUZja1qmvjbco1_500.gif

Coz i'll do the honors...

VampireEunhyuk.gif

me: So I'm ultimately going to die? When did they turn into vampires to begin with????

Ok! I donno How did my Author's note become like this!

tumblr_ly5uldvGTW1qkq34eo1_500.gif

So...where was I? Yeah right. the chapter.

tumblr_lxoapvqfi51qjq8gao2_500.gif

Henry: WAIT!

tumblr_lq7rojwIZT1qebc34o1_400.jpg

super-junior-m-henry.gif

That wasn't funny Mochi...>.< Don't worry guys. He was laughing at me...

So, how did u find this chapter??? Do tell me by commenting on it. I'm through my finals and I'm glad I passed.^^

 

kyuhyun-super-junior-mustache.gif

Thanx A LOT for sticking along for so long and not abandoning me from ur love that I recieve through this story.

tumblr_ly9glyD15t1r3s9pm.gif

If I'm not mistaken, I guess I actually gained a few more subbers for this story? (though I lost many for the other fic of mine :( ) It's ok though since I had already mentioned about it in my "NOT AN UPDATE" post. Oh by the way, I'll be deleting that post so this chapter is actually chapter 8^^

Hyukkie: It's all thanx to the y me... that u got subbers for this story...*pridely*

tumblr_liu11ngdpn1qaxfz1o1_500.gif

Well....there goes my Monkey again.

Now I'll do the replies to my AWESOME commentors :D

Lila1414: Awwww^^ I missed u too my lil saeng :)

kpopluver3: Well...I guess I'm ur Unnie ;) I really LOVE ur comments EVERY single time I read them. I LOVE READING LONG COMMENTS!^^ And I agree with what u told about the commenting thingy. Thnx for appreciating my SJ TREATS :p And I LOOOOOOVE SHINee! I became a SHAWOL before I became an ELF. but I guess... I'm more of an ELF now though I'm still a LOYAL AND CRAZY SHAWOL! And My Bias is the Bling Bling DINO in SHINee :) Last but not the least, I'm really thankful to you for spending your time reading this story and commenting ur views on it and sticking to it :) Gomawo^^

Syakirah2000: THNX a LOT for that lovely comment^^ It really means A LOT to me. And...WELCOME to my world XD

apple_pie: Thnx A LOT for understanding my situation^^ And thanx to the cheering. Though the exams were really TORTUROUS and as horrible as a living NIGHTMARE...I still could get over them well :)

So.....This is where my Author's Note comes to an end. 

DO COMMENT! Or...or...or.....Ahhhh..what can I do even if u don't comment :(

Anyways, hope u had a happy time reading it. 

hyukie17.gif

I wanted to thank my readers Hyukkie...Not scare them or kill them. Why do u always show up with that Heart thumping step anyways?(Not that I don't love it :P )

Honestly speaking, I don't know how did this chapter come into being. I was going all random and don't know how did all these ideas make their way into my brain and ultimately...into my Word Document.

So...till the next update (hopefully soon),

This is Ashmy..signing off with a satisfied smile and a body experiencing flu. 

Anneyong and Jaljaaaa (since it's night here)^^