Secret Hobby??

A Summer Of Disasters With The Famous Idiots! (Hiatus)

 

Sungmin’s POV

“Teuki Hyung~~! H…Ha..Hani-ah isn’t back yet. I’m sc...scared” I managed to say while sobbing.

“Hyukkie went to get her. It’s ok. Don’t be scared.” Teuki hyung tried comforting me but ended up sobbing himself.

“Aniyo hyung. I’m…I’m scared she’ll hurt him instead.” I continued.

Bwoh!” we heard two familiar voices echo from behind us.

We turned around and found Hani ---with squinted eyes and folded arms across her chest and Hyukkie with a shocked expression and he covered his lower region after seeing Hani’s expression--- standing on the doorway.

Hani!” Uki exclaimed excitedly & ran to her. Alex also joined her.

“You’re alright, right?” Alex asked Hani with worried expressions.

Hani just nodded & then started approaching me.

I get up and run towards her only to engulf her in my awaited arms. I hug her tight, possibly tight enough to squeeze her precious life out of her tiny body.

“S..S..Sun..Sungmin….I…cccan’t…br..ea..th..” she managed to speak out. But I’m too happy at the moment on her safe return (and Hyukkie’s safe return as well).

Uki and Teuki hyung managed to separate us and Hani started panting while slightly bending forward.

“I’m sorry.” I softly apologized.

She instantly looked up and a smile made its way to her lips.

“That’s what I wanted to say too. I’m sorry =)” she spoke softly too.

I smiled softly & the next thing I know, we’re hugging each other, after a really long time… for a really long time. A hug we missed since past 10 years =) A hug that had tears in our eyes, with huge smiles lingering on our lips. And I finally noticed, she’s grown to be a really beautiful young lady, my beautiful baby sister =D

My thoughts were broken by the sounds of loud applauses. Those dorky members and their weird siblings. Yes, including the semi-handicapped Void. How did he manage to get off his bed anyways? But let me cherish this moment with my beautiful sister for longer.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Hani’s POV

Hmm…so since all those chaos between me and Bro started because of that blonde Monkey ---since when did monkeys start dyeing their hair anyways?--- I have to get my revenge. I know, I know he apologized, but I have this huge urge to prank him now.

You might be wondering where am I right? Guess, guess.

Can’t?

In his EWWWW-SO-DIRTY room. I seriously wonder, how does he manage to get through his own room!?!?! And to add to the mess, IT STINKS!!! I can guarantee, a person in coma for over 20 years can also come back to his senses after getting a piece of this !

You think I’m over exaggerating? Please, check it out someday.

Anyways, I’m in his room and am unfortunately hiding behind his bed and am trying to put a snake under it. I seriously wonder how did a snake show up in Uki’s room.  But it’s handy at the moment *evil grin*

“I’m such a genius! I united those two weird siblings! I’m sooo proud of you Lee Hyukjae! :D Time to reward yourself for such a good deed*grins widely*” the monkey said while locking his room’s door and grinning widely.

I started peeking carefully from behind the bed and saw him taking his laptop and sit on the bed at the left side (opposite to my side phew). He got it started on and I carefully managed to hide the huge snake under the bed. I was least bothered of what was he doing with his laptop…that is, till I heard some weird sounds. Since he was sitting on the bed facing his back on me, I could see what was going on in his laptop. And EWWWWW…I FEEL LIKE PUKING! He’s a BLOODY watcher! I WANT TO STAY INNOCENT AND KEEP MY EYES PLEASE! I DON’T CARE IF I’M A MEDICAL STUDENT AT THIS MOMENT!

OMO! I can’t help but puke now. SHOOT!

Eunhyuk’s POV

I felt something moving from behind and saw Hani rushing out of the room. Hmm…so it was Hani.

WAIT WHAT! IT WAS HANI!

So it means, she saw me watching ! OH NO! I closed my laptop’s lid and ran behind her…only to see her entering the washroom and puke. OH NO….she definitely saw it. :(

Sungmin hyung rushed out of his room accompanied by Ryeowook. Alex and Uki also came out running with worried expressions.

THIS IS GONNA BE HELL! 

************************************************************************************** ^_^ *****************************************************************************

Hey there my AWESOME readers! 

tumblr_ljao4c2faw1qb0q15.gif?w=500&h=283

So...I guess this is the shortest chapter I've ever come up wid in this entire fic till now (not that i wrote many chapters either *cough cough*) 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTToB_wRaLnaR8lVRq4OdG

So....i was kind of expecting a flood of comments 

 

Heechul___Super_Junior_by_deadellamorte.2.gif

but it turned out that only 3 of my AWESOME readers bothered commenting.

 

7.gif

 

COMMENT! YESS YOU

5.gif

I Seriously wonder how can u NOT comment on such an awesome chapter 

tumblr_lh34x4Zx0D1qbf8kso1_500.gif

(I'M COMFORTING MYSELF! I KNOW IT WASN'T AWESOME :P) 

2472000823_20ffee9e0a_o.gif

ok..I know I'm getting maniac attacks but like seriously, i work really hard behind all these chapters and I post them only after knowing my limit of posting a better one. So i really expect to get more comments. OK? :)

f0047243_48e5d5e64b2ce.gifrero861015_shgifs3.gif?w=480&h=220

 

But anyways, I'm really honored and appreciate the comments I recieved by my SWEEEEET readers. :D

 

 

1.gif

YOU READERS ROCK THE MOST!

tumblr_lrdy1lMyJe1r04i5wo6_500.gif

I'll do the replies now :P

 EternallyInfinite : I'm SO glad u could imagine it. My purpose is served :D

kpopluver3 : Thanx for appreciating the fic :) It SERIOUSLY brought smile on my face after reading these comments :) And regarding the pic asked abt wid sungmin saying "that's right" I guess it's from the drama called "The President" Not really sure. :P And regarding Siwon and OUR HEENIM's appearance and her knowing more about them...it's just the beginning of her knowing them, don't worry, they'll appear soon. :) I'm just waiting for a chance to make their appearance.

Lila1414 : AWWWW.....I SOOO LOVE YOUR COMMENTS DEAR! you got the point of the chapter...her emotional state :) OK...i agree about Hyukie too hehehe...Wait and watch! A lot is going to happen later :P OOpps...did I give u a hint? :P

OK..the replies end here. 

Lastly, I'd like to send my prayers to the deceased Super Junior's Manager/ translator Yuntae-ssi, who passed away this morning due to a car accident. 

6.gif

so..that's it I guess.

 

Till the next update, this is Ashmy...signing out.

P.S. I might go on a MINI HIATUS AGAIN since my semester's FINAL exams are about to commence from the 25th of this month. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsUrsG8sChxJYmM_2__Cq130FB04E4E90664A1E29DB

00032rdh

So please keep me in ur prayers as well. :)

NOW I finally take ur leave and go and hide in a hole where i can dream and dream and dream and DREAM about my

Jjongie,

tumblr_l6erqaSGjz1qcy549.gif

tumblr_l6eryhzX2M1qcy549.gif

tumblr_l6erzd87TY1qcy549.gif

tumblr_l6erprLBgO1qcy549.gif

tumblr_l6erpaZS1o1qcy549.gif

tumblr_l6eroasfrm1qcy549.gif (FANGIRL MOMENT!!! KYAA~~~!!!)

tumblr_l6ermaeLvb1qcy549.gif (Aww~~ My cutie!)

tumblr_l6erizZ1PA1qcy549.gif  (Tae is better as a girl Jong! U're better as a HOTTIE though *_^ )

 

tumblr_lm9fvtyPpJ1qin3szo1_500.gif( THERE! c That! THAT'S MY HOTTTIE!......GOD! I never used those words b4 getting into Kpop keke)

Jonghyun wide laugh giff

Jonghyun gif singing ^^ 

tumblr_lfjl6uwTuC1qfw89c.gif

Hyukie,

*sighs dreamily*

eunhyuk183.gif?w=400

z1.gif

tumblr_lpe3dhx6Lb1qijhiio1_400.gif

Eunhyuk+8.gif

Eunhyuk+1.gif

Eunhyuk+3.gif

Eunhyuk+4.gif

OK I understood! U don't want any1 else being my Bias! But Jongie, Heenim, Teuki, Kyuhyun and Hae were my biases b4 u...But BE happy.. U are standing In 1SY place along wid Jjongie AND are ONE OF THE TOP BIASES OF MINE NOW! Happy right???

Eunhyuk+6.gif

2mziam8.jpg

hyukie17.gif( Eunhyuk: only for you Ashmy <3)

 

 

Eunhyuk+7.gifDonghae,

giffff.gif

tumblr_lgkk38wnZQ1qdwobuo1_250.gif(Don't fight boys)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5V8uRJ29dJ1fXRVs4ewhtumblr_ldk1wwq1PO1qdmzm8o1_400.gif OK

tumblr_lganyt2pBC1qdh85ho1_250.gif

Eunhyuk Donghae gif Sukira

Eunhyuk Donghae gif Sorry sorry

image

 

Eunhae 5Eunhyuk Donghae gif

3f971z

 

Eunhyuk Donghae gif

 

[GIF] Behind Donghae’s latest EunHae Twitpic (IDOL SPORTS FEST) ^_^( Eunhyuk: I'm doing this for Ashmy. HMPH!)

                                                                                                               (Donghae: Me too. HMPH!!)

                                                                                                                (Me: I know, only in my dreams.*sighs*)

tumblr_lixrwvBkJw1qg9f3no1_500.gif

tumblr_lgqggkoJPa1qbf8kso1_400.gif

 

JUT20001.gif

Bonamana_Donghae_Rose_GIF_by_Born4catz.g

tumblr_ldk1wwq1PO1qdmzm8o1_400.gif

 

tumblr_lgylacMUC71qc29pho1_500.gif

 

 

 

Kyuhyunnie,

tumblr_ln5qaksp3p1qb1nat.gif

091226-kyuhyun-100-entertainment.gif (Kyu: I can't believe I'm so lucky!)

                                                                                                     (Me: Are u being sarcastic there?)

20gfeza.gif

tumblr_lpa46p3jfg1qbnykoo1_500.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHQl6XWJWcM7YAOVXp-Se

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpAN_0CeFpkVWj10X-_0C

tumblr_la0d90C5uv1qbnykoo1_400.gif

Teuki,

& Heenim :D *sighs dreamily :D*

U thought I was going to mention something bad or sad when I told "hole" right? :P

Till then...

Anneyong and JALJAYO~ since it's night here ^^