A begin of what?

A Summer Of Disasters With The Famous Idiots! (Hiatus)

 

Hani’s POV

*Who~ let the dogs OUT? BHOW, bhow bhow bhow! Who~ let the dogs OUT? ---*

Ok...so that alarm tone of mine is what starts my mornings.  Yes, you guessed it right. It’s my alarm tone.  

What’s the time? Hmm, it’s 2 pm. I got a good sleep.

 Where am I? This isn’t my room........Oh right! It’s not my house either. It’s not even LONDON!!! =(  MOM~~~~ you seriously turned out to be the master =(. Never mind. I’ll win this time too =P

This room...ok let me see whose room am I using. It is pinkish, has a bunny on the computer table near a laptop. The closet is decorated with those weird posters of these guys...and the colour of the closet is PINK again!!!  The stand next to the closet has some nanchucks and a long bamboo stick which we use to fight in some martial arts. Don’t ask me how I know. I use those too. I know for sure who this room belongs to. It’s none other than my own bro.

I guess I should head out now and try getting a little civilized.

On other thoughts, let it be. I’ll stay isolated here. It’s better than being surrounded by some freaky boys.

*Knock, knock*

I’m not going to answer that.

*Knock, knock, knock*

Not going to answer again.

*BANG, BANG, BANG*

 DUDE!!! I told ya..NOT GOING TO ANSWER THAT! Can’t they get it that if one doesn’t answer; it means they DON’T intend to answer at all??? URGH!!

Sungmin hyung~~!!! Hani-ssi isn’t answering the door!!! She’s in danger!!” screamed a voice from out.

BWOH?? Hani-ah! Baby girl...are you fine?”, that’s my idiot bro. And EWWWWWWW....Baby girl??? YUKKK!

“YAH!! I’m fine. And QUIT with that ‘baby girl’ stuff!! I’m coming out.” *sighs* this is really troublesome.

I open the door and see some curious faces staring at me with mouths reaching the floor figuratively while sitting on a big dining table except my bro, the Monkey, Mr. weak and their leader, Mr.Scissors, who are actually standing in front of me,out side this room, having similar expression as the others.Psh! I know I look horrible with my nest of a hair.

“I’m out. What now? What is it that you want? And who was the one BANGING on my door?” I ask rudely. 

“Umm...it was me. Sungmin hyung wanted me to wake you up since you were missing your lunch.” Oh...so it was this monkey rapper.

I squint my eyes in frustration while looking at him.” You can please not repeat it again. If I don’t answer my door, it means I’m not in the mood to answer any; be a knocking, more knockings, more than the more knockings, or RIDICULOUSLY loud bangings!! Clear? “

“Sorry. “

“You better be. And this is a warning to all the boys out here. Crystal clear?” I say irritated.

"........." Better!

“Hani-ah. Come here. I’ve saved a plate of kimchi and rice for you. You might be hungry since last night right?” said a cute girl who seems to be much shorter than me. I think she is someone’s sister as well. What was her name again?

“Sorry, but I forgot your name. Mind reminding?” I ask her nicely. I admit it I like girls. And NO..I’m neither a Bi, nor am I an ‘L’.

“Uki. Nice meeting you again. =)”

“And I’m Alex. Just in case you forgot my name too. =) “

“Wo wo wo..Since when did you girls become so civilized?” I HATE THAT ’S VOICE!

“Since the time she insulted you, you moron. Speak more and you’ll starve for the remaining stay of yours.” Aww...I’m liking Uki :D

“Come Hani. Have a seat and eat before your food goes into any other 4 stomachs instead of yours.” Alex said chuckling.

“Other 4 stomachs?” I wonder who they are. I’m preparing myself for WW3. NOBODY takes my food away from me!

“Shindong hyung, Sungmin hyung, Eunhyuk hyung and that moron Void who’s been staring at you. Be careful with your food whenever you eat, even if they’re a good 10m radius away from you. “ Alex said.

“Ok..I’ll keep that in mind. But a question. Aren’t you supposed to address them as oppas rather than hyungs?” I question Alex.

“There’s a long story behind it. I’ll tell you sometime later. “ Ok. I’ll finish my lunch first since I’m starving right now.

                                                                                                          ......................................

It’s 4pm and the dorm is really B.O.R.I.N.G. in Capital letters. The other guys have left for some stuff they said they had on their schedules. Now the only ones left are me, that , Alex , Uki, 2 Chinese guys from today morning, and a guy who is currently inactive yet active yet inactive?..WHATEVER!!!

I didn't call mom and didn't talk to her when Sungmin called her to inform her about my supposedly 'safe arrival'. I'm still angry on her.

Anyways, I’m sitting in the living room, kind of inspecting the dorm and it’s seriously amusing how this 1 dorm can occupy 16 people in it. Alex is busy doing something on her laptop while Uki is busy doing something on her own laptop in their rooms respectively. The inactive guy...I guess he’s dosing off in his room along with the tall Chinese. So...it is me being unwillingly tagged along with the chubby cheeked Chinese and that while watching a random reality show on T.V.  I still can't get used to the sudden change in TV channels either =(.

“Hey Hani-ah. What are your hobbies?” UGH!!

“My hobbies are...let’s see, breaking that ugly face of yours, breaking that ugly broken face of yours further, breaking it till it is impossible to undergo any surgery, then making sure you are unable to create any babies in future by damaging those responsible for making them. And who the hell gave you the permission to go informal with me?”

“Hey baby. Why are you so rude to me? And if you break this y face of mine, how will we kiss later? And if you damage these huge, useful balls of mine, how will we make babies in future------ AAAAAOUCH!! What the hell?”

“I told you, one of my hobbies is damaging those ridiculous so-called ‘balls’ of yours. I was getting bored so I carried out that hobby of mine HMPH =S “

“You little—“ I cut him off with an angry, frustrated look of mine.

“Hey Hani-ssi. Want to check out Seoul? Sungmin hyung told us that you’ve returned to Seoul after a good 16 years.” The chubby cheeked guy spoke up. Thanks dude. I needed some break from frowning.

“Who will be tagging along? I’m not going to go anywhere with this Dog.”

“Dog? I have a name Damn it! It’s called V.O.I.D. Void in bold letters!”

“You’ll stay Void as your name. Void of behaviour, void of humour, void of character, void of respect and void of anything next to being human. Your name suits you the best! Mr. V.O.I.D. Void in Bold letters!”

“Ahm...we were in the middle of a talk by the way.” Interrupted the chubby cheeked guy. What was his name again? Was it Henry? Since it’s an English name, I tend to remember those.

“Yeah. Please continue. About going out right?” I gesture with my hand to continue.

“Let’s ask Alex and Uki, shall we?” he said cheerfully.

“Sure.”I replied less boringly. Hanging out with him is far better than being flirted by that Dog of a .

The chubby cheeked guy went to Alex’s and Uki’s rooms and returned with the girls.

“Get ready Hani-ah. We’re touring you to Seoul =D” said Alex. Cool.

 “What about me? I want to tag along too.”

“You’re not tagging along Void. Take care of the dorm till we get back.” Uki plainly said.

“HMPH! Think again Uki darling. Things might go missing later.” Said the Dog with a dirty smirk. I’m hating him more every second.

“ARGH! Fine! But stay away from Hani. Is it ok Hani?”, Uki asked with pitiful eyes.

“ *sighs* FINE! As long as he stays away from me, I guess I can tolerate a little dog tagging along.Try anything funny with me and I guarantee you your infertility for life. ” I reply with a sigh followed by squinty eyes at the . It’s not even a day and I’m already getting irritated by this gay.and NO! It's not a typo. You read it right. I called him GAY.

“ YEY~~ LET’S GO~~!” this Chinese chubby cheeked guy needs to learn to read the atmosphere of situations going around him.

“OK...let’s get ready. We’ll meet here exactly 10 minutes from now.”  Uki said while heading towards her room.

 

It’s past 10 minutes already and seems like the owner of that last line is late herself. Till Uki shows up, I guess I need to put up with the starings of this void Void.

Naaaa...me and tolerating stuff like boys??? Not in my dictionary.

 I’ll take my revenge you dirt bag. Just wait for the outing to begin *smirks*.

 “I’m ready guys. Sorry for the wait. Let’s get going now.” Finally Uki appeared.

Void’s POV

I can’t help but stare at the hotty called Hani sitting at the backseat of Uki's Escalade. Just a pair of skinny jeans and a T-shirt with a tank top on top can make her look so hot...UNBELIEVABLE!

I don’t usually get interested in girls this soon, but I can’t help it this time around. I agree, I get insulted by Uki and Alex nearly every day, and I even admit that Uki, the midget’s, hits and kicks are painful. But the irritated look and the bigger hits and kicks by Hani are much more painful and powerful to be tolerated and it stirs more interest and curiosity within me to find out...how the hell can tiny girls be this powerful!!! I know I sound like a sadist but I can’t help it this time around either. I’m going to take full advantage of this outing today *smirks*

Hani darling, I’m going to fill this outing of yours with fun more than you can even imagine. Wait for the fun to begin.

Hani’s POV

You douche bag named Void, just wait for the outing to begin. This outing will mark the begin of your downfall. Wait for the fun to begin. *smirks*

********************************************************************************** ^_^ **********************************************************************************

Hey my Precious readers!

Sorry for the late update. 

By the way, I got done with my mid semester exams and I SO VERY PRAY that I pass them with good results! But anyways..I can finally...FINALLY say..

Mid semester exams 2011!!! I OFFICIALLY KICK U OUT OF MY COLLEGE LYF!!!! =)

Ok..I seriously want to thank you loyal readers for sticking around wid this story even when I had declared a Tiny miny Hiatus. So..

image

 

My exams were like

 teukie_angel1009.gif

And I was giving the exams like..

hyukie17.gif

but the after effect of those messy papers was

 tumblr_lpvoo0yGVT1qa42zmo6_r1_400.gif

and after checking my mistakes, i went all

 tumblr_lbey2dKKdr1qdhozz.gif

My doctors will be tumblr_lhmslvNdNF1qe0z8t.gif and images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQll1PS9TOjob6B8brSuR and kyu_is_angry_gif_by_freelivesthebird-d3e and 2dci9vt.jpg and tumblr_lsni8mHpsw1r4n1pco3_250.gif

 

and they will tumblr_lmimndawwS1qej7hi.gif after my results are out. 

Y u ask? They expect me to be a topper :(

Anyways...so after those terrible nightmares, I was happy to c a new reader commenting on my story not once..but thrice!! And I was like 

tumblr_lnwh4lI6vB1qj60veo1_400.gif Yo baby images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQagINFmmxbLKd4tA9e7PK Lemme express my happiness dxkev.jpg 

So.....

huggy.gif?w=496&h=291 lemme thank you all by hugging you like <------

Ok...Now about the chappie..

I know it wasn't really as good as you might have expected it to be Sad.gif

and ur expressions might have been

 tumblr_lif7efAbEZ1qeyiqp.gif  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsrtZsFqWy6jPY_jxSjv9

but I'm determined to make you readers smile :D

 

tumblr_lild4cgvfj1qattdbo1_400.gif

 So.....Don't give up yet.

 0.jpg

 

Now..It's time to do the replies for the recent comments i recieved before posting this chapter :D

peodbear: Thnx for the support and that comment :D I seriously can't believe ppl r liking this hehe ^^ Do lemme know wht u think abt this chappie too ^^

Alexa1994: I was like SOOOOO EXTREMELY smiling when I read ur latest comments!!! I can BET my jaws were cursing me for the constant smiles hehehe ^_^

chohaneul: It's ok for the late commenting. YOU COMMENTED!! :D And I soooo very agree to u. Pharmacy SURE makes my mind go BAMM =( But anyways..THNX FOR COMMENTING!! ^_^

FicTIONal: Awwww....ur comment was so CUTE!! and ur comment put on a goofy smile on MY face =DD Do keep supporting me like this ^^

Lila1414: FINALLY...FINALLY some1 commented abt Eyunhyuk's rapping!!!! hehe...i was like...soooooo deep in thoughts while I was making that thing kekeke And it's Alright...ALRIGHT! ( Mr.Simple :P ) for commenting late. what matters is that u DID ^^ And my dear dongsaeng..refer the forward AGAIN to know more about Void, Uki and Alex. ALL THE READERS MUST KNOW ABOUT THEM!!!

kpopluver3: It's not a big deal dear. I just used that to show like I'm talking to you specifically..which..all the readers might have got to c as their "user name" I used an application merely :D 

cloudyblingerfreak: And when I read ur comment...I was like..ur comment is completely awesome...Completely awesome! :D Welcome to my world and I hope u have a good time reading ^^ 

nidhi_de_cool: Yeah right! :P As if I care u lazy bummm..I always had to FORCE u to review my 1st fic and u used to give boring expressions while reading it (though it made no difference in my chapters since i always wrote wht i wanted 2 :P ) But gave a good feed back :D

Oh by the way...THAT...the lady named Nidhi up there..is my REAL LYF DONGSAENG!! :D

Ok..since the replies are over..I'll do some shameless advertising of my first fic I'm working on featuring SHINee and SUJU..

here's the link ---> How my life changed in Seoul. 

DO CHECK it out and my writing style is WAY~~~~ too different in it :)

NOW..I'm done with my HUMONGOUS, LONG A/N ^^

Till the next update..this is Ashmy..signing out with smiles and hopes of getting COMMENTS!!

So keep reading, commenting, supporting, AND subscribing if u haven't yet..YES NIDHI..I'M TALKING TO U!!!

And DO check out the forward AGAIN since it's kind of important. I edited it :P

Now OFF I GO..

Anneyong and Jaljayo ^^