Introduction.

A Summer Of Disasters With The Famous Idiots! (Hiatus)

 

Hani’s POV

“So?” I began.” Since I’ll be living here for the coming 2 months starting from now, I need to get everyone’s introduction. And GOD!! How many are you anyways???? Don’t tell me, you guys..and girls live here together?”

“Nae. We do.” Replied the monkey. He looks kind of weird. Whatever.

“Ok. Here’s our introduction.”Began the guy who had scissors with him previously. I’m assuming he’s their leader, since he was the one who decided on my stay here.

“I’m Leeteuk. Super Junior’s Leader.” Saying this, he got up from the couch. So I was right. He is the leader.

“I’m The y Heechul. The 2nd eldest among us.” Saying this, he got up too, but with a smirk. He resembles that .

“I’m Yesung. And this is my baby Ddangkoma. Say Hi to Noona baby!” Ok..this guy is creepy. He too stood up while introducing. Are they in a sort of introduce-yourself-and-get-up-from-the-couch show??

“Shindong Here. As long as you don’t snatch my food, I’m willing to accept you.” He got up too.

“I won’t introduce myself Hani-ah. I’m your own Oppa.” Yeah, yeah. That was my lame bro and his super lame joke.

“O.k. I guess it’s time I introduce myself.

Hey girl, I’m known as Eunhyuk . But my real name is Hyukjae.

 I’m the rapper of this boyband. And you stay away from my Donghae.

I don’t care if you’re hyung’s lil sister.

I’m this awesome group’s lead dancer.

Stay away from creating any scandal.

You’ll face consequences you won’t be able to handle.

I joined the Chinese group with the song Perfection.

And that’s how I get done with my introduction.”

O.o .....CREEEEEEEEEPYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

“Hello. Nice meeting you. I’m Zhou Mi.” He said with a genuine smile. Ok...That was sweet. But.....EWWWWW!!!!

“Hi. This is Donghae. I hope we get along well. Don’t mind my Hyukkie and his rap.” He stood up too.

“Hello. Ryeowook imnida. I’m the eternal maknae. I hope we get along well.” O.K. I usually don’t get this opinion about boys, but he seems sweet. Kind of....soft. Aren’t girls supposed to be that way? South Korea has stopped producing manly guys or what???? He looks so week.

Like seriously, my own bro looks a lot like a girl himself. PINK!!!! He loves pink even more than I do!!!!

“Hello. Kibum here. I’m currently inactive in the group but I’ll make a comeback with them soon.”As if I asked about his career. I’m least interested in your inactivity or comeback dude. And seriously...WHEN THE HELL IS THIS INTRODUCTION GETTING OVER????

“Hey there. So you are Sungmin hyung’s little sister. I was the only one who knew about your arrival today. Anyways, Cho Kyuhyun is my name and I’m 1 of the lead singers of the group.” He was playing with the girl’s hair he was sitting next to. He too stood up after introducing himself.

“Hey. Is it true that you’ve lived your 16 years of your life till now in U.K.?” asked me a chubby cheeked guy. I nodded in response.

“Great! I have Alex, and Uki alone whom I could talk to in English. Now I guess I have 1 more person to talk to in English. I hope my Korean improves though. But still, it’ll be easier to communicate in English =D” he added.

“And you are???” I asked raising one of my eyebrows.

“Oh. Sorry. My name is Henry. I’m the youngest member in the group.” he replied back while getting up from the couch too.

“Together we are SHUPA JUNI-OH!!!” Ok. I guess now I know why these guys stood up while doing their ladder long introduction. They literally showed their palms on my FACE!!!!!  Are they trying to curse me or something??? Or are they planning to use violence against me? Bad choice guys, your poor hands are all going to go and visit their family doctors if this is repeated again.

“OK. And what about the girls? Are they a part of this Senior Junior band too??”I ask with my hands crossed across my chest and one of the brows raised up.

“Well. I’m Alex. I’m glad there’s another girl in the dorm now. By the way, I’m that fish’s younger sister. =)” She spoke up while pointing at that Donghae guy. Hmm...now that she mentioned him being a fish, I can’t help but relate him to 1.

“I’m Uki. Siwon’s little sister. He isn’t here but you’ll be able to meet him soon. We’ll get to know about each other slowly Ok? =)” She replied too. I’m glad there are girls here. Yey~~ The only thing I’m happy about.

“Nice to meet you both. As for you guys, let’s hope we get along fine with each other. So now that we are done with the introductions, I guess I can head to my bedroom and get some sleep now. Bye” saying this, I wave my hand to them as a gesture of saying bye and head towards my new bedroom.

“Hey!! What about me? You didn’t get my introduction yet. I didn’t introduce myself and we din’t shake hands either.”  A voice I started hating voiced itself.

Void’s POV

She turned around with a y smirk on her gorgeous face and her arms crossed across her chest. 1 word, HOT!

“Ok. My turn to introduce myself. I’m the y beast Kim----“

“Not interested in your introduction . I don’t get introductions from douche bags. Save it for someone else. And what did you say??  y beast? Psh!!! Now ‘y beast’ my foot. A dog is far ier than you anyways.” She cut me off. What??? She compared me to a dog?

“So since you’re saying dogs are ier, I guess it means you’re a .” I replied back coolly with a smirk. Try to get back with that now.

“Since you already addressed me as one, I guess I’ll use that title while scratching that horrendously ugly face of yours someday.” She replied back with a smirk. How can she keep cool??? She is....WOW!

“Hey! Where do you think you’re going? I didn’t finish my introduction.”

“I know you are a and a douche bag. I don’t need any further introduction of yours. Good day everybody....make that good night.”

Saying that she finally went into her room and shut the door accompanied with a clicking sound of lock.

Since when did girls get so vicious?

“PHUHAHAHAHAHA!!! Void got insulted again!!!!! Hani is becoming my favourite as for now.” Ok...can Alex and Uki get any more hateful than this? These girls always roll on the floor laughing while I get bullied. PSH!!!!

“Shut up midget.” I spat back.

“What did you say?” the midget got serious and stood up with her hands on her hips. Ok...I guess I invited my own death. What a nice introduction to begin with.

**************************************************************************** ^_^ ********************************************************************************

Hey pals!! 

Ok...I know this chappie was kinda lame. But you can consider this as a filler and a short update b4 me going on my Hiatus. 

Yes...It's true. I'm going on a 1 month HIATUS!! =(((

Exams just a week away now. Being in 3rd year doing bachelors in Pharmacy studies isn't an easy Job COME ON!!! 

Anyways...I don't really expect good comments for this crappy chappie since I MYSELF feel like KILLING myself for coming up wid such a lame chappie.

But if u guys don't mind...I'd love to be killed by ur comments!!!! =P

in other words...COMMENT!!! YES!! I'M TALKING TO U!!! TO YOU you

OK...I guess I went on another psycho attack of mine.

Time to do the replies for the previous chappie...a.k.a. latest comments before this chappie is officially posted ^_^

EternallyInfinite: Yes dear. You did =P

MusicChibi: THNX for the appreciation ^_^ and OH..PLZ do kick that kid. He doesn't listen to me!!!

Lila1414: AAWWWWW...my DONGSAENG!!! =D Glad u like Hani ^^ AND THNX FOR THE WISH!!! =D

dolitle123: YEY!!!! MY OTHER FAVORITE DONGSAENG IS SUPPORTING THIS FIC!!!!!  

chohaneul: awwww....thnx A LOT for the likening my dear =D REALLY means a lot to me =D I'm glad u're liking the story so far ^^

Alexa1994: Awww....u're adorable TOO!!! and sooo right u are. He barely even knows her!!! That kid seriously needs some kicks from his umma =P

FicTIONal: Guess I'll be getting a bad jaw ache after this. I've been smiling NON STOP while reading all these comments!!! and ur comment added the CHERRY on top of it!!! THNX A LOT for supporting me and my story =D I hope I don't disappoint u ( since i know i did in this =( ) but anyways...as I said..it was just a filler before my Hiatus. And thnx for lob=ving my Hani-ah ^_^

OK....I never though my Hani-ah will recieve SO MUCH LOVE with in JUST 2 CHAPPIES!!! U READERS ROCK!!!!!!! 

I LOVE MY READERS!!! I LOVE MY COMMENTORS!!!! I LOVE MY SUPPORTERS!!! AND I LOVE MY SUBBERS!!!!

I've got 16 SUBBERS FOR THIS STORY!!!! CAN U BELIEVE IT???? I CAN'T!!!!!

ok....ignore the caps lock above. I'm just plain happy and excited. Lemme treasure this happiness b4 getting into my depressed mode due to the TORTUROUS exams starting from 23rd =((( !!!

OK..don't forget to comment on the chappie on the comment box |

                                                                                                                     |

                                                                                                                     |

                                                                                                                    V 

                                                                                                             D.O.W.N.

So..till the next update..this is Ashmy..signing off with a psychotic brain.

Have a nice day ahead and DO comment!!! 

READ, SUPPORT, SOMMENT & SUBSCRIBE if u haven't yet. What are u still waiting for? GO CLICK THE BOX NOW!!!!

Off I go..

Anneyong & Jaljayo ^^