Emotional breakdown

A Summer Of Disasters With The Famous Idiots! (Hiatus)

Hani’s POV

*Who~ let the dogs OUT? BHOW, bhow bhow bhow! Who~ let the dogs OUT? ---*

How should I know who let the dogs out? Go ask someone else.

Oh! So you’re here already.

I’m still grumpy from yesterday, so my mood isn’t really that good. I kept on having dreams about London and that’s what made me moody as well.

Actually, I woke up an hour back but am still on bed. You might be wondering what time is it, right? It’s 9 am at morning.

I agree I wake up early. I’ve been awake since 8 actually. Can’t help it you see. It’s a habit of mine to wake up early and get some privacy before starting my day.

I don’t know when do the others in here wake up and start their day. But 1 thing I’m sure about is, they are pretty late sleepers. I’ve been awake since an hour already, yet there’s no sound of any civilization from outside this door. Anyways, since it’s time to begin my day, I guess I’ll start doing my morning chores already.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

*sound of the shower*

I wonder why the washroom door has 3 locks. Anyways not my problem if they fear burglary even in the washrooms.

The water is average compared to that in London.*sighs* The feeling of relaxation one gets under a shower is something incomparable and precious in its own way.

“ *whistles* Isseulgguhya nuhreul saranghae~~ hamkkehaeyo geudaewa yuhngwuhnhee *singing, whistling and murmuring haengbok “happiness” song*”

Hmm???? Am I hearing things now???

“* singing Bonamana in loud voice* Ddanddaranddan, ddanddaranddan, ddanddaranddan, ddadaddarabba 
Ddanddaranddan, ddanddaranddan, ddanddaranddan, ddadaddarabba ”

HUH *gasps* THERE’S SOMEONE IN HERE!!!!

Who THE HELL IS SO DARING ENOUGH TO ENTER A WASHROOM WHILE SOMEONE IS TAKING A BLOODY SHOWER!!!!

And...Hadn’t I locked the door????? I clearly remember I had!

Let me peek from the shower curtains. I’m NOT got to spare once I find out the culprit.

“ *singing while washing hands* Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry 
Naega naega naega munjuh

Oh..there’s a towel here too..not bad. I’ll wipe my hands as well * singing while wiping* Bwara Mr. Simple, Simple geudaeneun geudaeneun geudaero meotjyeo”

*gasps* OMG...That was MY towel YOU JERK!

I can’t take this anymore...”YAAAAAAAAAAAHHH~~~~~! * screaming in loud voice* GET OUT OF THIS WASHROOM THIS VERY INSTANT YOU BLOODY ERT!!!!”

Eunhyuk’s POV

OMO! There was a girl inside all this while?!! “Who is here???” I asked loud without turning around to face the shower place.

“Who’s here??? Who’s here????? GET OUT FIRST instead of asking questions!!” said the girl. Ok...I guess I know who it is.

“Miane. Miane!” I guess I should rush out sooner than possible. I don’t want to get an appearance like Void’s.

I run out and shut the washroom’s door with a bang.

2 minutes have passed since that happened and I’m sitting beside Leeteuk hyung in the living room. It’s 9:30 am and we’re all up. We got some early morning schedules today so we had to wake up early. But I never imagined Hani would be the one showering in the washroom. I entered casually thinking it was Heechul hyung :( GOD! I’ll stop watching for a whole week if you save me and my face from those tiny yet powerful hands.

Poor Void, I agree I don’t like him much...but his face from yesterday is really pitiful. I could hear him in pains last night since his room is next to mine. His moans could make one believe that those moans were moans of ‘you know what’. But the murmurings and Heechul hyung’s coming and claiming my bed saying “ Yah! I can’t tolerate that sound unless and until I make someone moan. His painful moans are out of my league! Now get off the bed and let me sleep!”

All thanks to him and his brother, I had to sleep on the couch :(

“YAH! YOU ERT! How dare you enter the washroom when someone’s taking a bath! And what else? You used my DAMN SOAP AND TOWEL to wash those dirty hands you used to PEE and wipe them!!!! You find singing and dancing while doing those chores fun right? Let me show you what real fun is!”

OMO! So what if she looks hot with her wet hair! She’s a FREAKING BELLATRIX from Harry Potter at the moment!

OMO!! She’s running towards me! RUN HYUKJAE RUN!!!

Sungmin’s POV

I’m glad I don’t have to be over protective of my sister. She can take care of herself very well. But! Why the hell do my members need to suffer because of her!!!!

Hani started running behind Eunhyuk in full speed. And Eunhyuk ran with all his might as well. Since both of them are good runners, the whole dorm, I repeat...whole dorm is in chaos.

The tables, the chairs, the couch, the rooms, the beds, the washroom...nothing was spared from their “Tom and Jerry” game. But honestly speaking, it’s getting on my nerves now. We have a schedule at 11:00 am and all that Hani-ah is doing is ruining it by delaying us. It’s enough!

“Enough! It’s seriously enough Hani-ah! There’s a limit to everything.”  I yelled angrily.

Eunhyuk’s POV

“Enough! It’s seriously enough Hani-ah! There’s a limit to everything.”  Sungmin hyung yelled angrily.

The moment he yelled, Hani stopped chasing me and I hid behind Teuki hyung.

“Sungmin is right Hani. All that you’ve been doing after your arrival is disturbing the peace of the dorm. We nearly got into the hands of crazy fans and paparazzi because of the violence you displayed yesterday. We lectured you for 30 minutes last night and the behaviour you show early morning is this? I’m sorry but if you really want to live with us...or should I say, to live with Sungmin, please be careful with all that you do.” Teuki hyung spoke up as well.

“There’s no use to be polite with her hyung. I’ll talk to Umma about it as soon as we get done with the schedules today. I don’t want to endanger anybody I love because of her.” Sungmin hyung commented in frustration. I’ve never seen him so frustrated before. Neither have I seen him say such hurtful words to strangers either. This side of his is shocking. But, the expressions on Hani’s face, it shows shock and sadness.

I’m sure not most of those here present might have noticed it, but I saw something in her eyes when those words were being said out to her. I saw....tears. Silent tears.

Hani rushed towards the main door, wore her simple sandals and ran out while banging the door behind her. The “ding” of the elevator was heard right after the bang.

“Teuki oppa, Sungmin oppa, you shouldn’t have been rude on her. She ran out in just her PJs and wet hair.” Uki said angrily.

“It’s all her fault to begin with.” Sungmin hyung objected.

“We are elders and we have a right to correct her. She needs to know that she is crossing her limits.” Teuki hyung spoke after him.

“I don’t blame Leeteuk oppa to behave like this. But you? Sungmin oppa you? She’s your own sister! Do you even realize that she didn’t have her dinner last night? Did you notice the bruise on her right fist from the blows she gave yesterday? Did you hear her murmurings last night in her sleep? Did you even get bothered to check on her? If you would have, you would have known that she was crying in her sleep last night. If I wouldn’t have woken up to take a dump, I wouldn’t have heard those sobbing and murmurings coming from her room. And I know for sure, she was doing those in her sleep, when she might have been in deep slumber. You really shocked me as an elder brother.” She finished with a sad expression.

I never imagined Hani would have cried in her sleep. She looks like a strong girl. And I never thought Uki would have noticed those things about her, and this soon to be specific.

“Her fist is bruised!? And she didn’t have her dinner last night either!?” he asked in shock.

“Yes. And she left without having her breakfast either. Honestly speaking, I had thought you’d be even more over protective of your younger sister than Donghae is of Alex and Siwon oppa of me. But it’s a shocker that you are the complete opposite. :(“ she finished with another sad expression.

“She left in just PJs. Her fist is bruised. She didn’t have a drop of water or a bite of food since last night. She cried in her sleep. I’m a bad brother. I’m a bad brother...” Sungmin hyung started saying sadly and he finally started sobbing. I feel bad now :( I feel like sobbing too *starts crying too*

“I..it’s O.K. Sungmin h...hyung. I...I’m at f..ff..fault too..*sobs non-stop* “

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hani’s POV

This is so frustrating. Seriously so very frustrating!

Why the hell am I crying anyways? I already knew nobody understands me. I already knew nobody likes me. I already knew I won’t be able to get along boys. Then why the hell am I crying? But, maybe I do know the reason behind these pathetic tears of mine. It’s Sungmin. My own older brother, who failed to understand me. Who failed to like me. Who failed to get along with me. Who failed to spend time with me.

It’s been a day merely and I’m already having disagreements and clashes with the dorm members. And it’s been a day already yet Sungmin didn’t even bother having a sibling bond with me.

This is seriously frustrating. *sobs silently*

I spot a bench in front of a river and go and sit on it. I don’t even remember how long had I been running. But my legs feel numb.

AISH! Since when did I get such a cry baby! STOP right now! These tears should stop right now. *sobs*

Somehow, the breeze from the river is calming. And the wetness of my hair is quite helpful to cool my mind a little along with the breeze.

Mr. Parkor! Couldn’t you keep quite and take your useless car for the car wash rather than going and complaining about to. You could have kept quite just like others whom I threatened before? At least I wouldn’t have been suffering right now :(

“Excuse me? Need a tissue to wipe those precious tears?” said someone after tapping on my shoulders.

I turned around to find the ert from morning.

“What do you want now Mr. Monkey? Oops. Is calling you a monkey not allowed either?” I asked sarcastically.

“Why are you being mean to me Hani-ah? I came here to talk things out.” He replied back.

“What is it that you want to talk about now? If you want to know when I will shift to another place, don’t worry, I’ll do that as soon as possible. I’ll start looking for a place starting today. Use the washroom and dance and sing in there as much as you want. I won’t bother anybody anymore.” I spoke angrily.

“Hmm...seems like Sungmin hyung’s words affected you a lot. He’s not that was usually.” He said sadly.

Why is he being sad?

“I know, you might be thinking that Sungmin hyung doesn’t love you like he should. But it’s not true.” He continued while looking down.

“Recently, we members are really busy and tired with all the comebacks and schedules that we rarely get any proper sleep. We are working very hard to achieve our goals and we are sacrificing a lot of things because of it. And since he’s one of the most active members, he has a lot to worry about. Do you get my point?” He continued to speak but looked at me towards the end.

I unconsciously nodded my head in approval. Since when did I become so attentive and obedient?

“So, still angry with him?” he asked.

I shook my head.

“Good :) Should we go back to the dorm and have our precious breakfast now? Sungmin hyung and Teuki hyung are crying like cry babies and honestly speaking, I was crying too. All thanks to Uki and Alex for kicking me out the dorm to go and find you. Seriously, how can you run at such a speed? Do you know this place is so far from the dorm? My feet are killing me now.” He turned back to being the Monkey he was originally.

“Oh! By the way, sorry for the incidence in morning. I didn’t mean to. And honestly speaking, Uki and Alex have kicked my poor little too many times after their arrival. I didn’t want to get into the same pitiful position again. But seems like I did a much greater damage than just being an accidental ert to you. Sorry?”

“Hmph! I won’t forgive you this easy, ert.” I replied stubbornly.

“Really? OK then. I’ll bring out my charisma. If you liked what I do to gain your forgiveness, you have to forgive me right then and there. Deal?” he said confidently. I guess, it’s fine. I forgave him the moment he started consoling me. But a little entertainment isn’t harmful to anybody :P Let’s see, is this rapper any good rather than just rapping or is he really worthy being an idol.

“Ummm.... O.K. Deal!”  I replied

“Ok. Here I begin.*starts dancing Sorry Sorry*” he started dancing singing something related to Sorry. Is this really a real song?

“Hey! Is this actually a song?” I asked puzzled. It looks quite pro. (Professional)

“it’s a song sung and danced by us. Don’t tell me, you never ever heard or saw any of our songs or performances?” he asked surprised.

“Well duh! There’s a reason why I don’t even know all of your names properly yet. I could just catch Alex’s, Uki’s, Henry’s and Voids names so far. Well..apart from Sungmin’s that is.” I replied casually.

“BWOH! You don’t remember my name yet?”

“Aniyo.”

“It’s Eunhyuk. Actually Hyukjae. But my stage name is Eunhyuk.”

“O...K...I’ll try remembering it.”

“Ok. Let’s go back to the dorm now. We are an hour late on our schedule today, all thanks to the emotional breakdown. I wonder if they are still being cry babies. I’m a pretty tough man.”

“Yeah right. Coming from a tough man who ran like a mouse when I was chasing him. Psh!”

“Hey! I’m your oppa. Show some respect. I’m just 3 months younger than Sungmin hyung. So basically, I’m 6 years older than you.” He started whining childishly.

“I’m tuning ou~~~t.” I sang while covering my ears with my palms.

Hmm...this monkey rapper isn’t really as bad as I thought he might be. I don’t feel angry or sad anymore. For once, I don’t hate a guy at the moment. Thanks Monkey man. But I still need to kick your little bum. I can’t let you get free with me. Not this soon anyways.

But, let’s be happy for now. We’ll carry on our little chase some other time. I’ll get my revenge for sure though =D

********************************************************************************** ^_^ **********************************************************************************

Hey FELLAAAS!!

tumblr_lsoyicsDId1qb9k90o1_500.gif

heechul-super-junior.gif

Louder!!! I can't hear you~~~~

siwon11.gif

so...how was this chapter???

67854337gw1dl9a9fzgc8g.gif

Good?

tumblr_lhfsa6s1fo1qevnc9o1_250.gif

tumblr_lo6xi1aqyy1qa9iafo1_500.gif

bad?

Sad.gif

well..i got my mid semester results today...and sadly, my grades slipped. and my doctors were like,

tumblr_ls2nysvBUX1qfate6o4_250.gif

tumblr_ls04533PrJ1qi4zmno19_r1_250.gif

tumblr_ls04533PrJ1qi4zmno16_r1_250.gif

tumblr_ls04533PrJ1qi4zmno18_r1_250.gif

tumblr_ls04533PrJ1qi4zmno15_r1_250.gif

tumblr_ls04533PrJ1qi4zmno14_r1_250.gif

I managed to pass...but i am trying to get scholarship this year tumblr_ljdwwvkZOG1qhcznwo1_400_thumb.png

image

i'm planning to be a book worm now!

I want to get the higher GPA and make my parents and doctors proud of me since they have REALLY high expectations from me.

So..I'll face the coming exams like

tumblr_lpv59z68R21qcc8aao1_r1_500.gif

and excel!!!

Anyways, the updates for this fic have been quite fast and I've kind of isolated my other fic. So....I guess...the updates for this fic will be rather slow from now on.

tumblr_ljk97tc7Qw1qb32v2o1_500.gif

There's a HIGH possibility that I might go on a Hiatus again due to my college schedules.

image

I'm really sad today, and i guess..this update shows that too.

image

 

image

image

Anyways, what's done can't be undone

image

So....Let's cheer up and talk about the CHAPPIE!! 

image

Do tell me how it was.

This is the first emotional chapter I've EVER written!!!

OK....I'll do the replies now.

EternallyInfinite : Hehehe....Void gives mixed emotions to MANY!!!

kpopluver3: Yup dear. She IS fiesty. And regarding their chemistry, let the story go on dear :P Thnx for appreciating the girl I used as Hani. She is actually an Indian actress and her name is Amrita Rao. :D She's 1 of my favorite actresses ^^ AND I loved ur comment and I always LOVE reading ur comments as well. I love reading long comments since it feels that the reader is reading it in dept ^^

nicky-1945: There! Updated :D Thanx for liking it ^^ It means A LOT to me :)

Lila1414 : THNX for that ADORABLE comment dear. Your comments always leave me smiling :D I LOVE READING LONG COMMENTS!!! AND U always leave long, adorable comments!!!! Regarding Void, Oh..he's DEFINITELY Heenim's Bro hehehehe...

So...that's it. Oh by the way...THNX A LOT for subscribing to this fic of mine. I can't believe I got 22 subbers ALREADY!!! WiDOUT ADVERTISING INFACT!!!

THNX A LOT AGAIN!!! :D

Ok...

I guess It's time to say good bye. Have a nice day ahead or a nice night ahaead.

Till the next update...this is Ashmy..signing out..

BYE

Anneyong & Jaljayo^^