A day to make new friends. Part 1

A Summer Of Disasters With The Famous Idiots! (Hiatus)

 

Hani’s POV

“Bwara Mr. Simple, Simple..”

Hmm? When did this become my ringtone? O.O

Oh yeah right. Minnie mouse changed it.

Flashback

“Hani~~~” cooed my bro in his failed attempt to do aegyo.

“Minnie~~~~” I cooed back in sarcasm.

“What are you doing~~~~?” he sang again. Ewww… I’m getting scary goosebumps.

“Creeping out coz of you~~~~” I sang back.

“Sho bad of you” he pouted and changed the whole spelling of the poor “So”.

“Berry thanks to you.” I did my aegyo. Gosh! My English teachers would have killed me after the disastrous English I just sprouted to pull my aegyo!

 “Let me have some brother-sister bond with you, will you!”  he exclaimed.

“Not really interested at the moment :P”

*I’m a Barbie girl~ In the Barbie world~*

“Hey Ash! How have you been? GOSH! It’s been so long since we last had a talk!”

“Who are you talking to??” Minnie whispered.

“My bestfriend, duh!” I scoffed.

“Hello? Hello? Aaargh! It got disconnected!” I cried in despair. Not the real cry ok.

“Can I say something now?” Minnie asked bored.

“Go ahead. The call got disconnected anyways.”

“I don’t like that ringtone.”

“The bunny loving pink stuff said what?!”

“You’re the sister of a Super Junior member. Don’t you think you should be having our songs as your ringtone?”

“Like I really care?”

“I do though. Hence~~~” he smiled. I hate that smile.

Hence??” please don’t ruin my day.

“Hence~~~” he sang

“I hate it when you and mom smile and sing like that.”

“I’m changing that ringtone and you can’t change it back.”

“And why do you think I’ll oblige to your worthless doings?”

“Because I’m letting you stay here for free? Take it or I’m not helping you out with the food for free.” He smirked.

AAARGH!

YOU BLOODY BLACKMAILER!

“Being your brother thought me to become one. Now give me that damned phone of yours!” saying that, he snatched my cellphone from my hand and started doing something in it.

“What is taking so long?” I asked bored

“What’s wrong with your playlist? All you have are just animal songs and a Barbie song and a few violent ones. Are you sure you’re my sister?”  I just shrugged in response. “I’m downloading a song of ours as a ringtone in this useless cellphone of yours.”

“Whatever.” I replied nonchalantly. If not for my lovely food, I’d have totally reserved a bed for you in the hospital :S

End of Flashback

*Bwara Miss Simple, Simple..*

With that long flashback, one would have long missed that call but since this is not the case at the moment, who is calling anyways? An unknown number?

Conversation

“Hello?”

“Hello~, Hello~ Nareumdaero yonggil naessoyo”

“WTH! Who’s singing such a weird song?”

“Hmm… so Alex was right. You know nothing about K-pop.”

“It’s up to me if I know about K-pop or L-pop or M-pop or popcorn or not. Now who the hell are you and how did you get my number and if it’s a wrong call so it’s ok but if it isn’t then prepare yourself to get admitted in the E.D. in Soul National Hospital!”

“Wo, Wo, Wo~ take some breath. It’s me, Key!”

“I’m a locket then.”

“Wow, you’re my fangirl!”

“I’m your what? Who are you?

“My fangirl. You just admitted that you’re a locket.”

“It was a sarcastic comment you moron.”

Ouch! Yeobo got bur~ned.

Shut up, you Dino.

“You dare call me a Dino? YOU COW!

“Why am I being dragged into this? I didn’t even eat her chicken!”

“Oops. It wasn’t for you Hani. And you calm down Onew hyung!”

“Whatever! I’m disconnecting this prank call now. You succeeded in lifting up my mood, thank you very much!”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..............................................

Key’s POV

“Whatever! I’m disconnecting this prank call now. You succeeded in lifting up my mood, thank you very much!” *beeeeeeep*

“But—“ What? She disconnected the call on me!

“YAH! Who do you think you are!? I was trying to be nice to you ‘cause Al asked me to!” I shouted at my poor handphone.

“You got owned Yeobo~”

“That was some conversation there Key.” Minho scoffed while controlling that damned laugh of his. I shouldn’t have kept the phone on speaker *sigh*

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..................................................

Alex’s POV

“Bloody Key & his locket! Who has such a name anyways? If he’s a Key then I’m the knife!”

O! O~~ Seems like she didn’t get along with Key. Looks like I have to play dumb now. Or should I not?  I think I should be honest. Let’s start it naturally Alex.

“Who was that Hani?” I asked like I didn’t know. I took a few crackers & put them in my mouth soon after.

“No idea. Some weirdo who called himself key.” She said with flaring nostrils & popped some popcorn into .

“Key? Key is my bestfriend.” I replied while munching on a few more crackers.

“What?”

“You remember Kibum who you met last week in the ice cream parlor near the S.M. building? The one in SHINee.” I said and munched some more popcorn. Yumm~ These are delicious.

“Oh! You mean that diva! :O” she said with an O-ed face and paused munching on her lays chips.

“Yup. That’s him.”

“Hey girls! What’s up?” Not him again, please.

“How did he get my number?” she asked while munching on her chips and taking a glance at the ongoing Happy Together Show on T.V.

“I gave him. I…I’m sorry.” I said apologetically and stopped eating. Hey! I love food too, you know!

“Hey! I’m here too! Give me some attention too chicks!”

“Oh. So you gave him my number.” She said expressionless.

“Who gave your number to whom?! Don’t tell me you got a stalker now Lee Hani!

“Shut up Void.” She blankly said.

“I just wanted you to be friends with my friends because I can relate your condition with mine when I first came here.” I said in one breath after placing the remote control on the table and staring at my lap like it was the most interesting thing I ever came across.

“Al, look at me.” She said. I didn’t dare to. I think I crossed my limit there.

“Al….look at me.” She repeated while placing her right hand on my left lap. I slowly looked up.

“Can anybody tell me what’s going on here? I don’t like this swag!”

“Thanks.” she smiled and said.

“Hmm?”

“Thanks for caring.” She continued with her unfaltering smile. I smiled back at her.

“Wanna know more about these famous idiots called Super Junior?” I asked her with a smile unwavering.

“Let’s do it.” She smiled back.

“Smile at me too~~ Hey! Where are you girls going? Hey! Hey!” and we left Void screaming and sighing at us in the hall and headed to my bedroom to get access to SuJu’s old and new variety shows and make fun of them and to talk about our idiotic elder brothers and the remaining dorks I call ‘The’ famous idiots.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Void’s POV

“Hani~ let’s go now~”

“Coming Al~ Let me get my cellphone.”

“Hurry up you two~ I’m going down to start my Escalade. You two better hurry up before the others reach the place and we get behind the given schedule.”

“Got it Uki~ I’ll be there within a few seconds.”

Sitting on this damned couch and witnessing it all indifferently whilst all this hustle bustle going on and not being a part of it, not my swag.

Hani soon came out of her bedroom wearing a Sapphire blue, A-line, Knee-length, ribbon on waist, sleeveless frock. Gosh! How can she be so hot without trying! Living with these idiots has some advantages when it comes to their hot sisters, I must say.

I saw the two chicks leave shortly after Uki left and shutting the main door from behind. There they get out of the dorm and here I dump my so-called comic book on the table. Time to turn my spy mode on. “Void, the handsome spy, you’re too hot for your own good. My mere reflection on the mirror is jealous of my hotness too. Mission spying on chicks, starts.”

********************************************************************************** ^_^ **********************************************************************************

HEY THERE! OK. I had to, had to, HAD to divide this chapter into 2. Infact, I wrote this chapter in my notebook BUT didn't have time to complete the next part in the Word document because life had gotten too hectic for me. I need comments for this part though. Wait for the part 2 for a little while. :)