A day to make new friends. Part 2

A Summer Of Disasters With The Famous Idiots! (Hiatus)

 

Void’s POV (continuation)

Flashback

“Taemin wants to meet you Hani and you’re coming with me to meet them tomorrow.” I overheard Alex.

“Why me? I’m awkward with boys Al and you know it.”

“I’m not taking a ‘No” from you. In fact, Uki is also tagging along since BigBang is also coming to the same place to meet her.”

“Big bang? You mean that theory?”

“No, the owner of Victory, your cute snake.” That nightmare.

“Oh!”

“And I want you to make friends here now Hani. I’m not allowing you to rot in here for the remaining stay of yours.”

“I already have you, Uki and my cook; Ryeowook. Wow that rhymes!”

“You and your rhymes. Anyways, I was saying that we are not enough as your friends. And I say that you are coming with us tomorrow. Fine? Can you do this for me?” Danger alert!

“Hmm…. Ok. Since it’s you, I’m doing it. Happy now?”

“Yup!”

“So where are we going to meet them?”

“The KFC outlet in Gangnam. The leader selected the place and I can guess the reason already.”

Chicken! If you would have told that to me earlier, I would have agreed to come even without all those talks by you! Heck! I would have tagged along even if you wouldn’t want me to!” The food and Hani sure were lovers or prey and predators in her previous life, I must say.

Wait, that means…..No~~~~ the chicks are in danger~ Super Handsome Void has got to save the day tomorrow!

End of Flashback.

I flagged a cab and started following Uki’s giant Escalade. No way in hell am I going to get another rival. That’s my play-chick we’re talking about here. Hani and the chicks, I’m coming to save you.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..............................................

Jonghyun’s POV

“Chicken, chicken, chicken.” I so~ regret coming here. Onew hyung and his chicken obsession will make us go bankrupt someday.

*Loverholic, robotronic*

“Yeobo, your phone.” I said while pointing at Key’s pink handphone in his left pocket.

“Might be Al.” he said and answered his call.

“Hello Al…. You’re here?”

“Ok. Just come straight to the counter. We’re ordering right now.” Saying this, he disconnected his handphone.

We were just getting done with our orders when,

“Chicken~~~~” since when did Onew hyung start sounding like a girl?

We turned our attention to the voice and I noticed the same hot chick we met last week, tagging along with Alex and Uki. To be apt, she was running.

“Yummy chicken~” she sang and soon got in the long queue.

“Hey Alex, don’t tell me she’s in love with chicken too.” I slowly whispered.

“Actually, she’s in love with food in general.” She whispered back.

“Ok Alex, Seungri has arrived with the rest. I’m going to meet up with them. Ok? You and Hani enjoy with the cute boys here.” Said Uki after checking her Iphone and winked at the end.

“Ok. Go ahead^^” Alex replied back.

“Who’s paying?” shouted Hani from the counter. Wow! How did she get there so quick despite that long queue?

“Onew hyung is!” Key shouted back.

“Ok!” she shouted back to Key.

……………………………………..

“Bhuhauhahahaa.” We heard Taeminnie laugh hysterically while running to us with his tray of KFC. “Alex noona, your friend is hilarious!” he exclaimed while laughing. He placed his tray on the table next to us and said, “The pretty noona there placed the order by saying, “The cow over there with a dinosaur and a frog is going to pay for my order.””

*silence~~~~~*

“HUHAHAHAHAHA” Oh no~ embarrassing. The only ones silent are none other than us so called animals a.k.a. Onew hyung, Minho and I. So much for a good impression I say.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..............................................

“This chicken is yummmm~” cooed both the chicken lovers in chorus.

“I can bet you that mine is tastier.” stated Onew hyung proudly.

“Nope. Mine is the tastiest one and you couldn’t even eat it ‘cause I ate it up.” Hani stated proudly as well. “I think I’ve got all the best ones.” She finished.

“No! Mine is!” Onew hyung.

“No! Mine is!” Hani.

“Mine!” Chicken maniac 1

“Mine!” Chicken maniac 2

“Mine!” Maniac 1

“Mine!” Maniac 2

“I, MY, ME, MINE!” ME!!!

Both the maniacs turned their heads to me in unison after that sentence escaped my mouth.

“Weirdo~~” they chorused together. LOOK WHO’S TALKING!

They resumed munching on their nth chicken leg. I mean, I even lost count of the number of chicken legs they had!

“This is so juicy~” Maniac 1

“And so spicy~” Maniac 2

“And so tasty~~”Maniac 1

“And so yummy~”Maniac 2

“Alex, are you sure she’s not just a chicken lover?” I whispered to Alex.

“Trust me, as long as it’s food, she’s a foodoholic.” She whispered back.

“Anybody can mistake these two for either siblings or lovers. And they’re so in chorus too.” added Key. We five just looked at the oblivious two chicken lovers and nodded in agreement.

“So noona, what do you like other than chicken?” spoke up Taeminnie.

“Food!” her eyes lit up.

“Oh! I meant, other than food.”

“Hitting boys! :D” she replied back enthusiastically.

“Cover your shins!” we heard a scream and soon obliged unconsciously.

“What was that? I think I heard Void.” muttered Hani.

“I thought I was hearing things too.” added Alex.

“I guess I’m too high on chicken. But I just had very little of it.” Hani stated. Yeah right.

“So.. what else do you like other than…those?” I asked in my seductive voice. I can’t help it. It’s a hot girl I’m talking to!

“If you’re trying to flirt, don’t. I’ll break your bones instead.” Hani scoffed. Ooops. Alert mode on.

“She’s right!” we heard the same unknown voice again.

“Did you hear that again Alex? I really think I heard Void.” Hani said seriously while dropping her current leg piece bag in the tray.

“I guess you’re right. I heard him too.” Alex replied.

“Take care of my chicken legs. I’ll be back,” whispered Hani eyeing a person behind Alex at the table behind, covering his face with a newspaper upside down.

“Where are you going?” I whispered to her.

“Sh~ I think I know where the culprit is. Be right back.” saying she got up and went to the where? Washroom? She’s a weird one I must say.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..............................................

Void’s POV

Gosh! I should learn to control my mouth. I was nearly caught! For a moment there, I thought Hani was coming here *sigh* Gladly, she headed to the wash—“Ow, ow, ow, ow..”

I soon found myself being pulled to the group of people I was spying on. I glanced at the hand pulling my poor ear and oops, the Hitler has found me.

“See, I told you I’d get the culprit.” smirked Hani.

“Ow, ow, ow, leave my poor ear or you’ll pull it out with that Hulk strength!” I winced in pain.

“But why did you go to the washroom?” the Dino-looking guy voiced himself.

“To wash my hands obviously. I’m pretty much a hygiene freak actually.” Hani said while releasing my poor ear. Aah~ the pain seems to be going slowly.

“Ooops. Sorry but you’re bleeding .”

“What?” I touched my ear immediately and felt the liquid on it.

Lee Hani!

“You asked for it. I’ll go and wash my hands again. Chao.”

Cut those freaking nails of yours!

“I love them more now~” she cooed back happily.

Aaargh!” lesson learnt. Too much of spying can be injurious to ears. I totally don’t like this swag! HMPH!

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..............................................

Eunhyuk’s POV

I wonder what is Hani doing at the moment. Probably beating up Void or eating food. Yeah. I guess my thoughts are going in the right direction.

“Hey Hyukkie, why the sudden smile?” I heard Hae say.

“Hmm? I was smiling?”

“Yup!” he replied back with a goofy smile. I didn’t really realize I was.

“I guess I remembered a joke.” I lied.

“Ani. You were smiling unconsciously since a long time now. A smile different than the smile you’re talking about.” He widened his smile.

“Really? I didn’t really realize.” I replied back honestly this time.

“What’s going on? You look really different these days.” He added.

“I do? How?” wow, I never knew about this change in me.

“You look like Kyuhyun when he plays Starcraft or when he tries to go on a date with Alex or when he gets back from a date with Alex or when he pranks us and succeeds but a little bit happier than that smile.” He said.

“Wait. That doesn’t really makes sense to me.” I said confused.

‘Hmm…how should I put this now? Let me think.”

“What are you both talking about? Something serious?” jumped in Teuki hyung and took a seat next to mine.

“Just some normal talk. But why do you look so dead?” I asked hyung.

“Kyuhyunnie is playing Starcraft again and Heechul is competing against him. I regret asking for the 30 minute break now.” He finished while messaging his forehead.

“What is he doing? He looks so deep in thoughts.” He added after glancing at Hae who was oblivious of all that was happening.

“He’s busy thinking. Let him be.” I replied.

“I wonder if Mimi fed my babies or not.” sighed Yesung hyung sitting on the couch behind us. I just shrugged my shoulders at him. I looked at Hae again. He looks silly. I should bring him back from his sea world now.

“So? Got the answer?” I slightly shook him by his shoulder.

“Hmm? Ani. I know the answer but I don’t know it either. It’s stuck somewhere, like, the fishing net or bait waiting for the fish to get caught.” He said.

“WHAT!?” I exclaimed.

“That’s a silly explanation Hae.” added in Teuki hyung.

“No, no. it actually makes sense!” interrupted Yesung hyung immediately. We turned back to look at him.

“How?” we three chorused. Wow. Even Hae doubts his own statement.

“It makes sense because it means that Zhoumi is looking for food for my babies but doesn’t know what to feed! OMO! I should call and check! Thanks Hae!” he finished.

*silence~~~~*

“I’ll get back to my thinking.” He commented blankly.

“For once, I was looking forward to Yesung’s answer.” commented Teuki hyung.

“Please tell me about it.” I added sarcastically.

“Eunhyuk, get ready for the shot. We’re beginning the individual shots with you.” The assistant director entered the make-up room and informed.

“Hae stop thinking. I’m going anyways.” I said while getting off the chair. I noticed him nod but he resumed back to what he was doing. Let’s kill the Jewels and ELFs now Lee Hyukjae. Time to work^^

“Mimi~~ they eat carrots too! You starved them again~” I heard Yesung hyung whining on the phone like a kid before I left t e make-up room. I was really anticipating your explanation hyung. For once, I sure was *sigh*

********************************************************************************** ^_^ **********************************************************************************

Questions:~

  • Void, food or chick? I’m curious.

Void: What! Hey! That’s not fair.

Hani: Oo~~ I’m curious now.

Heenim: Me too!

Alex: Me three!

Uki: Me four!

Void: Why am I the target!!?

Onew: Say Chicken!

Key: Where did chicken come in from hyung?

Onew: didn’t the question say ‘Chicken’?

*silence~~~*

Author: Next please~

 

  • Why isn’t Minnie over protective like the fish or the horse? I mean, Donghae and Siwon?

Hani: Please no! I prefer him better this way.

Sungmin: But I want to be one! And I wanted that pink color!

Void: No~~ I’ll have 1 more overprotective brother to deal with!

Hani: You’ll have to deal with me first.

Onew: Who did you chose then? Food or Chicken? Say Chicken!

Void: How did he enter this conversation?

Key: Sorry. He got out of control.

Onew: I’m going to eat chicken.

Hani: I’m coming too! :D

Author: I name these two the ‘Nom-nom siblings’ now.

 

SO! THAT'S IT!^^ The end of part two and the actual chapter. Do tell me how it was by commenting on it. It isn;t hard to comment now, come on. It's just BELOW! All u have to do is to click on the empty box, comment and click on "Post" THAT'S IT! Not hard, right? Comment or I'm murdering Void (like u care anyways? No? yes?) Poor flirt has no one to sympathize with him.

I know that my writing is still rusty but I'll improve. I guess I'm getting on track.

Now the replies to my chapter 11.

 kpopluver3 : I was so happy to see you comment. Trust me, it feels like u were the only one waiting or unsubbing from this fic of mine. ANYWAYS, I hope u liked this chapter as well.:)

 pokethebabo : Welcome to Hani's world. Actually, to be honest enough, my characters don't really listen to me. So making anybody end up with another is not in my hands but in theirs (Hani's to be precise) And regarding Hani's over awkwardness with boys, can't do anything when that girl loves it now, can we? :P U'll really have to wait to c who she ends up wid...or doesn't end up with? And apart from that, WHY DOES EVERYBODY WANT HER TO END UP WID THAT FLIRT!!!??!!! No offence Void, but u give off that aura.

So, now that the replies are done with, Hope u had a nice time reading.

Till the next update, 

This is Ashmy, signing off (and running off to get ready for the training in the pharmacy)

Have a nice day ahead and have LOVELY Super Junior dreams.

GOSH! I CAN'T STOP SPAZZING AT MY BOYS IN SFS!!! They look HOT!!!!