Chapter 16

A Summer Of Disasters With The Famous Idiots! (Hiatus)

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

“I’m having a very important appointment! Why don’t you understand?” Hani grumbled in exasperation as she followed her brother like a little kid. Seriously, she looks so cute throwing those little tantrums while stomping her feet and tailing behind Minnie hyung.

“So find someone else Hani. Please. I want to relax today.” Sungmin hyung finally rested his sorry bottom on the white couch and cupped his head in his hands. I was sitting on the smaller couch adjacent to the main one; the one Minnie hyung was sitting on; watching the reruns of Strong Heart.

“Alex is busy with her part-time job and Uki is back in U.S. for some reason I didn’t bother asking her about whereas Wookie-cookie, the Starcraft maniac and the weird Turtle master are having some stupid schedule which just happens to clash with my important appointment. And forget about me going anywhere with the trashcan if you don’t want the third world war to happen anytime soon now.” She frowned at the thought of Void—who was nicknamed as ‘the trashcan’ by her—and slumped down on the floor; sitting Indian styled with arms crossed across her chest. That scowl looks so cute on her face.

“For one, it is Kyuhyun you referred to as the ‘Starcraft maniac’ and it is Yesung hyung you go on about calling the ‘Turtle master’ and the second, I have a very bad headache today so ask someone else to drop you.” Sungminnie hyung frowned as he lay flat on the couch and covered his face with a white couch cushion.

“Aaargh!” saying this, Hani leaned backwards….hitting her head with the coffee table in the process. Ouch. And she grumbled some more.

Should I offer for help?

“You! This is all your fault!” she quickly sprang up and pointed at me. What did I do now?

“How is it my fault?”

“I don’t know. But since I don’t like you, it is your fault. And stop pouting.” Does that make sense? “So drive me to the pizzeria now. I have a very important appointment there.”

“Pizzeria? Why do you have an appointment there?” I asked confused.

“I’m meeting a very important person. Now are you driving me there or not?” her frown deepened as she pursed her lips.

 “I suppose?”

“Cool. Let’s go! I can’t be late for this meeting any more than I already have.” She said urgently but why do I feel like I saw a small smile on her lips?

“Aren’t you going to get ready or something?” I questioned as I got my car key from the key holder; following her who exited the dorm in just plain slippers and a simple pink frock she had been wearing all morning.

“The meeting can’t wait for me getting dressed up. Let’s go now! Speed up!” she hurriedly turned and started dragging me to the lift. The things I do for this girl…. Can I just sigh some more?

 

 

 

“I LOVE THIS!” she happily exclaimed.

“This chicken flavor is simply the bestest!” Onew exclaimed excitedly as well.

Well, he was the ‘Very important person’ she was killing us to meet….her feeder.

“Let me taste. Aaa~” Hani opened up and motioned Onew to feed her to which he fed her a little too happily.

“This is good. Thumbs up. Thumbs up.” She happily ate the chicken flavored pizza Onew fed her and stuffed her face with her Super Supreme order.

….And this is her important appointment…..

“Let me taste yours too Hani.” Onew said while chewing his own piece of pizza.

“No. I don’t share food.”

“But you tasted mine~”

“You happily offered~ Moreover my pizza is too tasty and I’m too hungry to share.”

“But…But I paid for our meals~”

“I’ll order one more box after I am done with this by the way. Barbeque flavor looks tasty too.”

“But you won’t share with me, why should I pay for you more than I have?” he sulked.

“You invited me, duh.”

“Because I thought we shared the same love for the chicken.”

“My love for my food is too great to share. Anything but sharing my foodie baby.” And she continued to stuff with her fourteenth piece of pizza. No exaggeration. I’m stating the truth.

“I bought you two whole large-sized boxes of pizzas. You could let me taste yours a little!” Onew continued to whine. Well, Hani continued to ignore the older.

“Hani~~..”

“Here hyung. I bought a whole box of Super supreme for you. Stuff your mouth and shut up.” Jonghyun nearly banged the hot box of the newly ordered pizza in front of Onew and grumpily slumped down beside him.

“But this is too much. I don’t think I’ll be able to finish it…” Onew began to protest.

“It’s ok. I’ll eat it.” Hani interrupted in middle while chewing her pizza very non-elegantly.

“I can’t believe a hottie like you could be such a glutton.” I heard Jonghyun murmur to himself.

“You’ll start believing a lot of things if you started living with us.” I mouthed to Jonghyun. We are sitting on a couch-like dining area in the Pizza hut at the corner most. Key is sitting at the corner-most seat while Onew is in the middle with Jonghyun at his right. And Taemin is facing Key; Hani’s facing Onew while Jonghyun is sitting right across me.

The table was surrounded by silence with only the sounds of chewing and gulping being audible.

“CHOCOLATE MOUSSE!” …at least it was, until Hani saw a little kid holding a chocolate mousse in his hand and walking away happily followed by his father.

As Hani was busy drooling over the ice cream parlor where an employ was busy preparing a chocolate mousse skillfully, I took the chance to sneak away a piece of her pizza from her box— “YOU PIZZA THEIF!” and she slapped my poor hand with her humungous strength of a man. She noticed it despite her dreamy, drooly state! Awou… my poor hand…

“See. I had told you this monkey looks funny when he pouts?” yeah right. Make fun of me Hani. “You should see him when he is scared of bugs man!” I was actually being sarcastic earlier…

“I’m done with the pizza. Now somebody get me some ice cream with lots and lots of topping and I want a big cup of chocolate mousse along with it as a side dish. Who’s paying?” Like seriously? And she finally burped. “Sorry. But now my food has been digested so hurry up!” I observed Onew whose face paled while others had their mouths wide open. They should have thought about the consequences of inviting Hani earlier. I’m so glad it isn’t me paying for her.

“Hyung” Jonghyun whispered and motioned me to get closer to him and so I did. “Are you sure she’s not on her monthly girly break?” I eyed him weirdly. Why does he think I might know about it of all people?

“You think I’d know? But if she were on those forbidden days, then everyday is that dreadful day since she has set her foot in our dorm…” my eye twitched remembering all those days and hours she spent with us these past two weeks. I end up eating outside most of the time now a days…she sneaks away my food cunningly and it lands up in and digestive system.

“My Ice cream~~~”

“I’ll go and get it for you Hani-ssi.” Since when did this dino become such a gentleman? Oh yeah right, I forgot he hits on every girl he comes across. It’s not me who’s spending the money at least. Right?

“And this monkey will get me my Chocolate mousse.” I wasn’t right after all…

********************************************************************************** ^_^ **********************************************************************************

Just what did I post??? I come back from a hiatus and this is what the indefinite hiatus did to me....stupid writer's block *crying a nile river of tears* Anyways, I just wanted to get done with this chapter and move on. This chapter was basically intended to show the progress of friendship between Hani and SHINee boys and I shall take the story on a different level from here on (I'll try to at the very least deoending on how distracted I get when I start to type out on my word document...) So, do comment on this lame update.

P.S.: Did U guys know I started my new fic finally? It's the one I had been intending to work on since a while now and this writer's block just gave me the chance to go for it. Here is the link

 

The 200 pounds beauty goes slim.

*Forever the queen of shameless advertisments*

I shall go and work on the next update of either of my fics now. So...if u haven't subbed on any of those yet and want to read them, go ahead and sub! And comment too. :D

Till the next update, Anneyong and Jaljaa~