Let The Disasters....BEGIN!!!

A Summer Of Disasters With The Famous Idiots! (Hiatus)

"Umma....Biane, biane, biane. *pouty face*, I won't pull pranks again." Well not infront of Umma atleast. =p

"Aniyo Hani-ah. This is your life long story and is still being going on and about every single day!! And all thanks to you, it's become mine too now. You always apologize and repeat the same sentence and I always forgive you. HOW COULD YOU switch the car wash formula  with the candy floss formula!! Mr. Parkor almost had seizure attacks after seeing his new car covered with pink candy floss instead of pink car wash formula!!!" That's my umma..the ultimate drama queen, for you.

"Umma...Come on. It's not a big deal. He had to wash his tiny car anyways. I just gave him a good reason to send it for a good professional car wash.', I replied while shrugging my shoulders. 

"AISH! This girl! I've decided. You are going to get your punishment this time. A punishment that you hate the most.", she said with her flaring nostrils. Don't think I hate my mom or something like that. Jincha aniyo! I love her a lot. But I'm being honest with her nostrils here you see =P

"Umma~~ You know you love me =D. And there's no such punishment in this entire universe that can actually teach me a lesson. And I can challenge you on that =P", I retorted teasingly while doing a mehrong.

"Oh really? You learn from the masters dear. And your master is me! And you are so~ going to lose this challenge. And that's my challenge to you =P", she replied in the same way as I did. 

"And..what is your 'so-called' punishment?", I ask her with my arms crossed across my chest with a smirk playing on my lips.

 

"You...are going to...", she paused and paused with her smirks.

"Oh Please! Now tell me already, will you? And stop with those smirks. You look weird.", I said with an ew-ed face.

"He, he, he (note the sarcasm) You...my obnoxious, little daughter...are going to..spend.."

"Spend what Mom? Now stop with the weird suspense & get to the point already!"

"Spend your entire summer vacations with...your eldest brother Sungmin & his bandmates in Seoul!!!!", she replied with another ' EW-ed ' smirk.

Wait.."Bwoh! Andwe! Jhulte, jhulte, jhulte andwe! It can't be true, right mom? You know I don't like Seoul. I don't even remember how it looks like now! And you know I hate Sungmin, my-so-called-oppa *cough* and more specifically, I HATE BOYS!!! Ummaaa~~" I whined. I'm seriously SHOCKED! My mom sure is the master!

"Umma...Jebal~", I beg my mom with pouty face. And Yes! I am the queen of aegyo.

"Your aegyo isn't going to work on me anymore. I'm saturated with it. Now get ready to kiss the Seoul's soil. You'll be going as soon as your exams get over. Which, my dear, is tomorrow. Palli, Palli Kha!" She shooed me away! Am I being treated as a dog now?! I'm not going to tolerate it!

"Umma~~~~!", I shrieked & stomped my right foot. I'm making sure these tiles break today. HMPH!

'Kha, kha!", saying this, she went into her bedroom & left me in the hall. Che! She asked me to leave but left herself. My weird mom.

Ok! Now that I'm alone with you guys, let me do a proper introduction of mine on my way to my bedroom.

Ok...So..here goes my introduction.

Chao, Hey, Hello, Anneyong & what ever you say when you greet people. I'm a one of a kind girl, named Hani Lee. Established in this world 9 months after being installed in my mom's womb , which is, 19th August 1992. Yes, I'm 19 year old. Born in Seoul but brought up in U.K. since past 16 years of my life. I'm the one & only sister of my brothers Sungmin & Sungjin Lee's. Yes, yes the same immature guy in some weird korean boyband. What's the name again? Senior Junior? Junior Senior? Oh whatever. It's something to do between Senior & Junior.

I haven't seen him in reality for a really long time. The last time I saw him personally was...was it 10 years ago?? We used to talk on skype but that seized 5 years back. So I'm not in touch with him and that's one of the reasons why I hate him. 

Anyways, I'm not any normal next-door-girl you might mistake me as. I'm someone who bullies her seniors & rules over her juniors.

I'm Allergic to boys. Naa...don't think I'm shy or scared of them. Neither am I a Lesbian. I simply and plainly hate them. That's another reason to why I hate my own brothers too.

Honestly speaking, I don't get along with boys. I can get along very well with girls though, except the 'Oh-so-y' ones, since I own that title & no one can, I repeat, No one can take that away from me.

Ok. Now about my educational qualifications. I'm a 3rd year Medical student in a prestigious Medical College, but I'm proud of the fact that I got a full scholarship for it, which also explains that I'm not any ordinary student either. I'm not really a teachers pet though I am the topper of my class. I just can't tolerate their stupidities attimes.

"Hani~~~ Are you done with your packing?" My mom asked screaming from down stairs. Sorry for that interruption.

"Come downstairs. It's time for dinner already."

"Umma! I'm not eating tonight. I'm sleeping early & I've got an exam to write --if you might have forgotten -- & get over with tomorrow!" I screamed and obviously annoyed by her punishment.

Hmm..I guess it's time for the shutters to go down. A long, tiring & bad day is waiting to greet, meet & ruin me tomorrow.

Senior Junior or Junior Senior, whatever name you go by, get ready to face challenges this summer. I'm WINNING this challenge against my mom *smirks*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sungmin's POV

Flashback

"Umma! Aniyo, aniyo. Hani can't come here. And she can't live with us!"

" Sungmin-ah! Nothing can happen now. She's on her way to Seoul already. And why can't she stay with you & your bandmates hmm? Don't you love your one & only little sister?"

"Aniyo! I love her. But I love my dorm & members too. She can stay in an apartment anyways."

"BWOH! An apartment? YAH! Sungmin-ah! She's your younger sister, a girl ! Staying alone will be risky for her! She's my 1 and only daughter for God's sake!! My poor daughter =("

"AISH! Umma. She's a black belt in karate & a veteran at sports. Not to forget, she was also ranked 6th in judo levels. She's capable enough to protect herself."

"No Sungmin-ah! I'm not getting a 'NO' from you. She is staying with you guys. You haven't even seen her personally since past 10 years now. All you know about her is because of me. Don't you miss her?"

"I do Umma. Infact, one of the reasons I don't want her to live with me is because of my busy schedule. I won't be able to concentrate on my work since I'll be missing her more by not being able to give her enough attention."

"So, it's decided. She's staying with you in your dorms. Now no more 'if's' & 'buts'. She'll be arriving at the Airport by dawn. Call the Airport to check on her later. I've given her your cell phone number too. Take care & good luck my son. Anneyong =D"

End of Flashback

And that's how my long international telephone conversation with mom ended.

Hani took off from London at 6:30 pm & it's 5:30 in the morning. Yes, you're right. I'm at the Airport unfortunately. I'm a caring elder brother afterall. I can't let my one & only sister stay at the Airport & wait for me, unlike Donghae & Siwon and Heechul hyung.

*sighs* I'm glad the E.L.Fs are not here at this time. 

But...where is she?

Hani's POV

So, I've finally landed at the Seoul Airport after that boring 10 and a half long flight straight. And believe me, I couldn't feel my bottom after getting off the flight!!

I got done with all the baggage and luggage & other annoying Airport procedures & was heading out, when I saw my 'dear oppa' (note the sarcasm please) Sungmin sitting there in the waiting area. His back was facing me & he stood up from the chair.

I quickly opened my purse & took out a red lipstick. To add a little special effect, I opened up my long, black hair & brought them in front of my face.Gladly, I'm wearing a white dress. I smudged my red lipstick making it look like blood around my lips. I'm glad it's still dark hehe.

Where's my cell phone? Yeah! Here it i. I'll use it as a flash light to light my face from bottom. PERFECT!

I take off my sandles and approach him from behind with slow steps without being noticed. Somehow..people don't really seem to care Bhuhuhahaha *evil laugh*

THIS will be fun!

Sungmin's POV

AIGO~~! Where is she? Don't tell me she got kidnapped! Aniyo, aniyo. She isn't the type to get kidnapped. She'll kidnap her kidnappers instead. But seriously..where is she? And why is it dark here anyways? Bad Airport service tsk, tsk, tsk.

I feel someone tapping on my shoulders. Maybe it's Hani-ah! =(

I turn around and------ "KYAAAAAAAAAA!!! *scream* Umma~~~ he~~~~lp! Gho, ghos, GHO~~~ST!"

Hani's POV

THIS IS HIL.LA.RIOUS!!! Sungmin is running all the way towards the Exit while screaming in extremely high pitched voice and running with both the hands up in the air. hehehe. His high pitched scream was the best though. Is he really a guy? Psh! I guess it's time to stop the recording & end the prank. Yes. You got it right =D I literally video recorded his shrieks, screams & running in my dear cell phone. It'll be handy later hehehe.

I stop recording the hilarious scene & give him a call. He instantly stopped & answered his cell phone with short breaths & pantings.

"Yah! Sungmin-ah! Come back here. You're more coward than Sungjin bro."

"Yah! I'm not coward. But where are you Hani-ah?"

"You just ran away from me kekeke"

"Bwoh! So that Ghost was you?!!"

"Nae hehehe. I'm coming there now. Stay where you are. "

"OK! HMPH!"

I approach him & he shows an oh-so-disgusting face. Don't worry bro...I've got a counter attack with me. But I'll save it for later. *smirks*

We sit in his car which is more like a van. I'm quite tired now. I'll sleep as soon as I get there.

We reach this huge building and he gets my luggage down towards the elevators. He presses a black button with '15' written on it and we arrive at the hallways after a 'ding' after a while. The only room in the HUGE hallway is located right in front of the elevator. Hmm...Senior Junior, here I come. Let the disasters...BEGIN!!!

__________________________________________________________ ^_^ ______________________________________________________

So the first chapter is out finally. Let me know how is it by commenting on the comment box DOWN! THANX for reading, commenting & SUBBING to this story =D

I GOT 5 SUBBERS ALREADY FOR THIS FIC WOW!!! O.O

Ok...so here's a little vocab for the korean words I used up. 

Kha: go

Aniyo: No

Jhulte: Absolutely

Jhincha: Really

Andwe: Another form of "NO"

Bwoh: What

Hyung: Elder brother or guy said by another younger guy.

Oppa: Elder brother or guy addressed by a younger girl.

Jebal: Please

Nae: Yes

Ok....so that's it then I guess for today. 

Till the next update..this is Ashmy..sighning off for now =D

Anneyong and have a nice day ahead..or nice night ahead for some of you. ^_^

And once again...Thnx to Sujudork602, BamxAngiee & MusicChibi for allowing me to use their precious kids ^_^