The D-Day

High School With Jerks!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo Jin's POV

1 week later.......
Yes ! It had already been a week. A week of hiding from Kai and Kris Oppa! A week of being sick! A week of not going school!  Actually, a week of hibernation!

Since the day the two boys confessed to me, its like my life has gone upside down. Days are lonely and nights are sad. I haven't gone to school, I haven't slept for days. I have worn out, got eyebags and dark circles making me look like a panda, actually Tao's sister. I'm like a walking zombie. 
Blame it  all on Kai and Kris Oppa.
Choosing between them is even harder than jumping off Mount.Everest. It's just that I love both of them! So instead of facing it, weakly I ran away and hid in. I gave up! 

In midst of my depressed thoughts , suddenly, "Jinnie!" Chanyeol came in dragging his feet lazily. I just raised my eyebrow weakly. "Are you fine, panda girl ?" Trying to cheer me up, he grinned. I tried my best to return the smile and nodded my head. 

But not buying it,he wore off his smile and blurted , "It has already been 1 week, Jinnie. How long are you going to stay like this?" In the verge of tears, he weakly said, "I want my sister back!" 

All I could do was just cry along with him. See! What have those jerks done to me? Never did I think love could ever do this!     

Crying together a few seconds, Chanyeol cleared his throat and wiping his tears said, "Tomorrow is our competition! Please, you will have to come! Can you?"

Wiping my tears too, I smiled, "Of course. I can and I will!"
Not really sure of myself, I repeated the words again in my mind- I can and I will!

After Chanyeol dissapered from my sight, all I could do was cry again. The questions revolving around my head- Will I be able to face them? Choose one of them?
"Never!" Shaking my head vigourously, I answered to myself, feeling like the weakest creature on earth. "Good Luck Jinnie!" I wished myself for the D-day tomorrow.

 

The D-Day!

Waking up early and doing a quick shower, I dressed up. Though I looked like a zombie, I didn't want to wear a dress like one, so wearing a floral pink dress and a pair of block heels; I applied  some makeup and hid my dark circles with a concealer and finally with a touch up of gloss, I was whole ready ! ~

Trying my best to smile, I looked at  the mirror, then showing my fist, I wished myself a good luck, "Fighting Jinnie!"

After half an hour, I reached SM High. Don't know it's because of 1 week long absence or hallucination, but however the hellish school looked wonderful. There were artistic torans, colourful balloons, illuminated lights and beautiful decorations. For a while, the view made my mouth agape leaving me awing and admiring the beauty of it. Never had I imagined this hell could look so beautiful. But due to EXO, no wonder, it can!

Then one by one when some familiar faces showed on, I realized that I had to hide myself.Then wearing a mask, hat, and sunglasses, when I looked like a full paparazzi, I set off to the grand hall.

Half of the people had already arrived. Carefully choosing a seat at the ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter