Friends Forever

High School With Jerks!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's POV

Jealousy took all over me seeing my own best friend and my crush having such a cheesy conversation. I envied Sehun to the edge right now. I wish I could be in his place with Soo Jin. Aww! Those things just make me blush. But No! Instead of me, the one blushing was Sehun! *Rot in hell, maknae!* 

But before you guys drive to any conclusions, let me explain to you guys, the secret! 
Really, I have already told everything to my stupid EXO about me falling for Soo Jin. After the revelation, though with all the teasing, I couldn't help blurting and ranting about Soo Jin all the time. So you guys remember, Sehun calling Soo Jin pretty and D.O calling her beautiful (as Kai said)? Yes, it was too an admiration or more of rant of her done all the time by me! *Afterall, Soo Jin is pretty!*

So,seeing and hearing my unrequited love, these guys were eager to meet Soo Jin and fix her a date with me. Mainly, it had been a mission for Sehun. 
So, here Sehun flirting with Soo Jin was all an act made up for me.But, though it was all an act, wasn't it going a little too overboard? *Making me feel jealous and !* 
This help was like more of trying to make people want to stich the person's mouth and sell his organs to dogs *joke!*. I was-------------

BANG!
Shocked, averting my gaze to the place where the loud bang was heard, I saw Kris Hyung glaring at everyone especially Soo Jin looking somewhat jealous like me! Afterall he too loves Soo Jin.He is my opponent which I will have to conquer, no matter what. But still, I am afraid who will she choose! I have never ever thought about it. But now as I have, I guess, I'll have to work harder to win my love!  *sigh*

Dismissing my thoughts, suddenly he yelled angrily "Stop! And all of you get out! I need to talk with these duplicate EXO, alone!" *What? Duplicate, your !*  How dare he! Feeling jealous because of Soo Jin's cheesy chat with Sehun but pouring his anger on everybody else. So stupid of him! 

Averting my gaze from Kris Hyung to Soo Jin, I saw her gazing at Kris Hyung same like I did a while ago, leaving the difference that she looked guilty. *Why should she? Don't Soo Jin! I am the one for you. Not him!* *Please choose me!* As I was gazing at her, suddenly, she turned to look at me, making me roll my jealousy-filled eyes almost immediately. Then she turned away,looking dazed than ever. Before I could ask her something, again.......

"I said Get Out, Soo Jin!" Kris hyung hollered indicating to Soo Jin. I looked around, everyone person had already scattered out except for the dazed Soo Jin.
Blinking, Soo Jin looked at the angry boy trying to comprehend what was happening............But suddenly, came the angry boy stomping his foot and carried the dazed Soo Jin on his shoulders so easily and quickly. Like a ninja. 

But poor Soo Jin, shocked as ever couldn't make it easier. She started panting and flapping like a bird on Kris Hyung's shoulder making him difficult to carry her. 

Creasing his forehead and raising an brow, he looked at me coldly, saying almost inaudibly "Help Me!" 

I blinked for a couple of times, making sure that the one who was angry with me was really asking help to me!
But realizing that, really he was, when he stared at me for a few long seconds, I quickly stood up and helped him carry the flapping girl, only to throw he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter