The New Boy

High School With Jerks!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo Jin’s POV

“Yah Jinnie! Palli Ireona(Wake up)!” my mom yelled like the earth was breaking apart.

“Ohmaa! Jinjja! Leave me alone.I want to sleep.”

Pulling the blanket off me harshly, she continued,“You are late for school,Jinnie! You Lazy Brat!"

I lazily woke up and looked at the watch.That was when I got the real shock.By the time,my first class must have already started.*Too Late!*
I jumped off the bed earning a smack from my mom and all the yelling but I didn’t mind it at all as I had better works to do.I washed my face and quickly dressed up and even without having my breakfast, I rode my bicycle and set off for my hellish school.*Ughh! I hate my school!*

I rode my bike so fast like a ninja that, I unbelievably travelled to school faster than the light!

 

 

“Welcome to SM! The Hell!” I sighed as I hastily entered the nearly-going to close gates.Looking at my watch for the umpteenth time, already was I 15 minutes late.Panicking, I threw my bike to god knows where and ran at the speed which could win me the marathon.

 

Finally huffing and panting, I opened the door to my class and as expected, even without a blink,I got a really hard smack right on my head, ”YAH!PARK SOO JIN!WHY ARE YOU LATE AGAIN?!” Han Saem yelled in a voice enough to break the class.*Ughh! I want to kill him!*

 

Slowly rubbing the sore spot,I looked up and met the ugly face of Han Saem.He was staring at me like I had set fire in his dirty pants and ran away.His eyes were nearly going to come out of the sockets.

Just when he was going to yell at me again, suddenly the class’ door opened with a creak and slowly a boy came in. Never had I seen him before, he looked like a new boy.A boy handsome enough to pass the role of 'Kingka' in our school.

All the girls started squealing, gasping and gossiping.I even heard Hyoyeon whisper but enough for me to hear, "Now,This handsome boy is surely going to be mine!" *Really?All handsome boys are hers?*

 

 

Dismissing my thoughts, Han Saem spoke up, “Omo,Who is this handsome boy?A transfer student?”

“Umm...Nae(Yes).” the boy replied shortly.

“But why are you late?” Han Saem asked  glaring at the boy.*Haha!This boy is going to be my partner in the punishment.* I smirked evily.

Without replying, the boy just stared blankly at Han Saem.

“Your name?” Han Saem asked again, now a little angry at his cold e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter