Shocks

High School With Jerks!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo Jin's POV

Pshh! Because I was dazed and didn't get out right after Kris Oppa's announcement; I was literally carried by The Angry Kris Oppa on his shoulders and thrown out of the cafeteria harshly. And not to mention, Kai also had some hand in it.

*Jerks! It was really rude!* *Have they fallen for me to that point that they're jealous and angry even if I have a small conversation with another boy?*  *Pshh!! I'm afraid someone is even this harsh and rude to someone they love!* *Aish! But do they even love me?* *Even if they love me, whom do I love?*

Aish! Aish! Aish! These thoughts were roaming around my brain, nearly killing me. I shook my head vigorously to stop these stupid thoughts eating me up. 
Right then, the figure I awaited came in, looking angry than ever.

Feeling eager to know everything, I asked excitedly,"Kai! What happened?"

"Your Kris Oppa just died!" He scoffed at me sarcastically.

"Very Funny!" I rolled my eyes. "Spill it or I don't know about Kris Oppa but people will surely give you condolences." I growled, staring at him like he was a chicken I was going to eat soon. *By the way, I'm a chicken maniac!*

Acting like frightened by my look, he commented shivering, "Try acting in a horror movie.You give chills!"

But instead of yelling at him, I turned into a laughing fit. Trying my best to control my laughter, I asked, "Really! What was with that bomb face earlier?"

With that question, just clearing his throat, Kai replied sighing, "Suho Hyung, D.O Hyung and Sehun were sent to another class."

I twitched my brows, "You mean Chanyeol's and Baekhyun's class?"

He just nodded.

Then again laughter made its way all up my throat.

"ChanBaek are gonna irritate your friends to hell!" I warned in between laughters.

"I know!" he scoffed with sarcasm.

Changing the topic, I asked, "So where's Kris Oppa?" 

"How will I know! I'm not his slave!" he commented scoffing.

"You better be!" I teased, sticking out my tongue.

He just rolled his eyes boredly.  

So without further ado, I just stood up to go to find Kris Oppa instead of doing nothing good with Kai.

But suddenly, a warm,soft hand held my wrist, "Where are you going?"

That simple touch was enough to make my heart beat at twice the normal speed and butterflies mercilessly flutter in my stomach.
But clearing those stupid feelings, I cut him off, "Not your business!" and without waiting for his reply of my not-so-good comment, I scurried away quickly like a ninja!

Then, firstly I made my way to the basketball court cause Kris Oppa would always spend half of his time there. I remember, one day, he just ran away from his concert only because he wanted to play basketball so bad!

Smiling at those silly memories as well as walking a few hallways, I reached the court's bleachers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter