Crazy Chingus

High School With Jerks!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Soo Jin's POV

Making my way back to the class too, I noticed everyone staring at me like an owl.

All girls suddenly gathered around my seat like I was a celebrity and asked me eagerly "What happened with Kai?" *Huh?What do they mean?*

"He is a Jerk!" I whispered, afraid that Kai will hear me because unfortunately that Jerk had got a seat right beside mine.*Unlucky me!*

"WHAT?What did you just say?" Hyoyeon hollered, the girl who said Kai was hers!

"Your KRIS OPPA is more of a JERK!!!" she yelled emphasizing the word 'Kris Oppa 'and 'Jerk'!!!        

Hyoyeon hated Kris Oppa. So, Me and Hyoyeon didn't have a good relationship.We always got into fights.So,I also hated Hyoyeon and Hyoyeon hated me too.So everything was kind of equal. It was a total hate relationship!
 

I was boiling up with anger hearing stupid things about my dear Kris Oppa. At the moment,I wanted to kick Hyoyeon to Mars and lock her there but sadly even if I could I surely wouldn't do that because she would again kick me to Jupiter.

Least I could do was shoot deadly glares at her wishing for glares to kill but it certainly couldn't so................
I stood up from my seat and caught a lock of Hyoyeon's hair and pulled it harshly.And as expected,the same happened to me too.Just after sometime,I realized that I had started a fight........A HUGE FIGHT!  We both were literally pulling eachother's hair and shouting, yelling and bashing at eachother.

 

But, suddenly,the bell for 3rd period rang.           

And as if the bell was a monster, we both just seperated away even without a word.
We both loathed detention.

 

After the huge fight, Krystal came to me.*Surely to bombard me with her questions!*

And as I had expected, she started "What was all that fuss about with Hyoyeon?"

"Pshh!She was callling my KRIS OPPA a JERK!!!"I shrieked making an angry face.

"But,Let me remind you; you also call Kris Oppa a 'jerk'.......so,what was that Cat Fight for?"     

"Yah Krystal ! I am the only one who has the authority to call Kris Oppa 'jerk' , nobody else, araseo?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter