Final

High School With Jerks!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N:I highly recommend you guys to read Chap 13 once again before reading this!^^)
Final Chapter ~

Soo Jin's POV

"Just walk!" The anonymous ordered. The order was not rude but it was gentle, actually the voice was a little familiar too. So I just followed and asked sternly "Who are you and why are you kidnapping me?"
I was replied by just immense silence. Again, I asked a little louder and more stern, "Say ! Who the hell are you?"     
Then the anonymous with a familiar voice sighed and cheekily started with a playfulness aura , "Maybe I'm your prince-like boy(refering to Chap-13) , name starting with S...........

Before he could even continue,"SEHUN !" I almost screamed, both with happiness and anger.

He laughed heartily and flicked my forehead, "Where were you lost all these days my princess huh? What happened?"
Suddenly with that question , all my happiness of seeing Sehun after so long washed away like tide in a blink of second and again the sad nostalgic feeling of how to face Kai and Kris Oppa overwhelmed me , making me all depressed once again. 

Again silence engulfed us.


So just before Sehun could ask me again , I realized I was still blindfolded and handcuffed , making me ask what actually was going on. "Why are you doing this to me? Free Me Sehun!" I said gritting my teeth.

Then with a chuckle Sehun replied , "Wait and watch!"

With that he pushed me a little further and asked, "You remember me asking you what kind of date you like?"

Remembering our converstion(refering to Chap 13) , I nodded with a smile.

Then freeing me from the handcuffs . he whispered in my ear "You'll see it today! Have Fun!" 
With that , leaving me confused , he walked away.


Panicking I asked , "Sehun!What's exactly going on?" 
"Its a Surprise Date dear!"He declared happily , "Remember?"  Yes ! I remembered.

  
"What kind of date do you like?"
"Suprise dates are always the best." 

With that , I hurriedly opened my blindilfold. 
And Suddenly.................           
 

******  ! BOOM ! ****** 

And so much to my surprise , it was fireworks.
Looking up at beautiful fireworks in the sky for a few long seconds , I smiled.

And when I looked down , I saw the best thing ever ~ it was Kai and Kris Oppa wearing black tuxedo with a red bow tie , looking tall and handsome than ever.

"How should be your boyfriend be like?"
"Tall and handsome like you!" 

"What should the guy be dressed in?"
"In black tuxedo with a red bow tie."

They were dressed and looking same like I wanted. Perfect definition of my ideal type were they right now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter