Saturday's Detention

High School With Jerks!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo Jin's POV 

SATURDAY's DETENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes!Today was the hell day.  

Thank God!! I was on time.But Kris Oppa was already there.It seemed like he was waiting for me..............at least it seemed like that to me!

"Good Morning Oppa!"I greeted cheerfully, totally forgeting about the detention.

 

"Hope it would be a bad morning for you, though!"the jerk Kai interuppted from behind............like always. 

A laugh escaped Kris Oppa's mouth........ it was really rare to hear one.I admired Kris Oppa's laugh like it was the best thing I had seen in the world.But there was something wrong with this one...............

"Oppa, What's there to laugh about??"

He just shrugged and smriked at me.I pouted acting angrily.

"Hey enemy!!Wanna do a highfive??" Kai asked coolly indicating to Kris. *Jerk!!!*  

"Aww!!So,you already feel sorry for what you did!!" Kris Oppa taunted, "I better not cause you are not forgiven!!!" He added rudely. *A jerk too!!!*

"Aish!!!Stop..………......  

But before, I could even finish.

"Morning Haksengs!!" Han Saem greeted .no. scolded us.

"Okay!!So,you three are going to write what you hate about eachother in 500 words!!!" Han Saem ordered looking sternly at us. *What??!*  

 

"But Saem,I LOVE them!!" Kris Oppa suddenly declared cheerfully. I was speechless........! 

Suddenly,I felt a warm arm wrapping my shoulders.

It was Kai giving me a sheepish smile.The amusing thing was he had his another arm on Kris Oppa's shoulder!!!*How can he!!!*

But, after replaying everything on my mind, I realized they were acting.

Just before I could yell at him..................

"W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter